Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us (9352 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Xiaomi Redmi 3 Discussion Thread | Precious Little One | Mid Range But Powerful / Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2015
ypeace:
@kulimart, will this phone be available for sale on black friday?

This phone was just launched yesterday. It will take a little time to arrive okay.

Won't be available this month.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by donhils: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2015
ghostmist:
hmmmm na wao! so i should forget about buying the note2 abi? what is it with these phone coys sef? angry
why is it that everytime i come around to deciding on the particular brand and make of phone i intend buying, they up the game by coming out with a phone with better specs...? i don tire sef, it's like i will just wait until... undecided undecided undecided
Wait until you'll never buy any phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by donhils: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Meanwhile, Gsmarena reports the availability of sd card.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2015
donhils:

You shouldn't believe everything they type there.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by donhils: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2015
KuliMart:

You shouldn't believe everything they type there.
Ok and I should beliv everything you say instead.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
donhils:

Ok and I should beliv everything you say instead.

grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by ypeace: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
KuliMart:

This phone was just launched yesterday. It will take a little time to arrive okay.

Won't be available this month.
Thanks. What about the redmi Note 2 prime? Will it be available for sale on blach fri?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2015
ypeace:
Thanks. What about the redmi Note 2 prime? Will it be available for sale on blach fri?

Prime is on pre-order.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by elijahdre(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Goahead:
KuliMart with his forked Youngzedd killing the spirit of potential buyers with unrealistic price quotations since they inception of selling phones, while maintaining 'I have connections in China'... Elijadre and initialize to the rescue!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by damilareoye: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
ghostmist:
hmmmm na wao! so i should forget about buying the note2 abi? what is it with these phone coys sef? angry
why is it that everytime i come around to deciding on the particular brand and make of phone i intend buying, they up the game by coming out with a phone with better specs...? i don tire sef, it's like i will just wait until... undecided undecided undecided
grin bross , another one is coming again after the one you are waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by HyDef(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_268450.html
Gearbest has the 32GB variant for $209 on pre-order till December 23.
16GB is $170, but I'm not interested in that without Micro SD support.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by Nsonaso(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
HyDef:
m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_268450.html

Gearbest has the 32GB variant for $209 on pre-order till December 23.

16GB is $170, but I'm not interested in that without Micro SD support.
Am interested Bro... How trusted is that site
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by HyDef(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nsonaso:
Am interested Bro... How trusted is that site

Not sure, never bought from there, but I think it's in the same league as AliExpress, plus I've never heard anything negative about them, so it should be alright.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by donprosper6(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
No SD.... Ah no buy again
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by Nsonaso(m): 5:54am On Nov 28, 2015
HyDef:

Not sure, never bought from there, but I think it's in the same league as AliExpress, plus I've never heard anything negative about them, so it should be alright.
Thanks man I will give them a try
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by Youngzedd(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Nsonaso:
Thanks man I will give them a try

grin

You will wait and get tired. It will take then ages to ship to you, then you will still waiting for about 21 days to get it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 loading.....

As usual we will be the first to land it to Naija.

Price has been fixed. You can now to pre-order.

Check our website.

1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Anything above 40k is a NO NO for me,I have said it before their phone is over priced,imagine redmi 2 going for 40k in Nigeria
Osyxcel:
Hmmm...... $172 dollars in China.

So maybe between $200-$210 for international version. (Including reseller fees).

So maybe between 50k-55k when it lands in Nigeria.

It's worth it, far better than Phantom 5. cool
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2015
KuliMart:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 loading.....

As usual we will be the first to land it to Naija.

Price has been fixed. You can now to pre-order.

Check our website.

Even when they are now officially in Nigeria?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by kaydee(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyone got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 for sale?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by funkdr(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2015
kaydee:
Anyone got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 for sale?
yes, my location owerri.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2015
gadgetsngs:

Even when they are now officially in Nigeria?

That doesn't change anything.

But what is sure is that for now you can only get this phone from Kulimart.

If I may ask you, how do this brands sell their phones.

Do they sell it by themselves or they have vendors?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
gadgetsngs:
Anything above 40k is a NO NO for me,I have said it before their phone is over priced,imagine redmi 2 going for 40k in Nigeria

Get yours facts right. I thought you're a tech blogger, c'mon don't do this here.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by kaydee(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2015
funkdr:
yes, my location owerri.
How much and how can you get it down here?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by funkdr(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
kaydee:

How much and how can you get it down here?
where's your location?.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by vosquare: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
donhils:
I don't know d gsmarena u got ur specs from

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by donhils: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
vosquare:

Mr you're so late to this post. When was this my comment made? when are you replying it? Check the space between the 2 events, common sense should tell you that it's possible gsmarena could have made some changes. So pls don't blame me for your lateness.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by HyDef(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
vosquare:

GSMArena changed it.

They stated the presence of expandable storage only on the same day and day after the device's release.
They modified it after.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by KuliMart: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Don't wait till tomorrow.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by Youngzedd(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us by spartanfury: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Pls kulimart,i need the price of ds phones urgently doogee x5, doogee nova y100x and doogee x5 pro. Thank u. Urgently pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is It To Unlock An Iphone5 Any Idea Please? / Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.