Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Do I Control My Emotions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Control My Emotions (1892 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) / Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Control My Emotions by rejoicebae(f): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Gwdmorning nairalanders,,i know we ave parents here as well,,i rili need help
i used to be a very good calm gurl but i suddenly noticed dah am becoming aggressive that i now talk back to my elderly ones,,when some1 trys to scold me i talk bk to d person,,just last9t,,my mummy was scolding me and i almost talked back @ her,,please how do i stp dx,,my mummy is my life,,dnt want her to ave any reason to be mad @ me
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
This once happened to me at a stage of my life, I would speak out of turn and always try to stand for what is right, or so it seemed.
But sometimes doing the right thing the wrong way can ruin everything.
I think I got that habit because I had so much bottled up in my mind and after a while I burst out at every opportunity.
You need someone to talk to, you probably have a lot in your mind bottled up, and its probably the reason you lash out at every chance.
Talk to your mom, say the things that bother you.
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
I guess u have lately been exposed to certain things and it has started having psychological impact on U. check urself
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by Youngpo413: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
You really need to be pounded just to bring back your senses.
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by ojeota(f): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Watch yourself closely and find out what brings that emotion in you.
Ask yourself what has changed over that period of time.
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by Tundeiab(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2015
rejoicebae:
Gwdmorning nairalanders,,i know we ave parents here as well,,i rili need help
i used to be a very good calm gurl but i suddenly noticed dah am becoming aggressive that i now talk back to my elderly ones,,when some1 trys to scold me i talk bk to d person,,just last9t,,my mummy was scolding me and i almost talked back @ her,,please how do i stp dx,,my mummy is my life,,dnt want her to ave any reason to be mad @ me
Try to cut down on the things that gives you stress. It might be stress induced. Hope you don't have relationship issues?
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmmm well i was going to say .. Damn i forgot what i was going to say angry
Re: How Do I Control My Emotions by chines4(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adolescent is happening to you. your just trying to discover u'rself. and eager to defend u'r ego as a person. just know that to u'r Mum, u'r still her little baby, it will take time for them to know that u'r now a woman. Just take it easy with them. and don't speak when u'r annoyed try counting up to 10 before u speak and up to 100 if u'r very annoyed

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Live In The Same Compound With Your Landlord /landlady / Nuggets From Ibukun Awosika - Chairman, First Bank Of Nigeria / Wall Geckos might be the solution you seek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.