Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (71533 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Breaking News: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet For Violating Its Airspace / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
I will also post it again, there was never a time Russia deployed growler. http://ibtimes.com/russia-denies-s-400-missile-system-operating-syria-suppurt-assad-regime2183632
stop spreading bloopa here, S-400's altitude is not beyond 400km and F-22 can supercruise at 450 nautical miles, approximately about 830km. Maybe you should step down from the throne of your foolishness and sip from my fountain of knowledge. LOCAL PIG

He is ignorant as Fvck! grin.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

Where's the proof that the UK shot down a Russian jet in Syria? Obviously, it would've been reported by media houses, no? Why even use the professionalism of RAF for useless propaganda?

And list just one 4th gen jet with stealth capability.
LOCAL PIG. Provide a link where Russia admits that they deployed S-400. Instead you to sit down and grok wisdom, you keep showcasing your stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Fvcking sket!

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

Where's the proof that the UK shot down a Russian jet in Syria? Obviously, it would've been reported by media houses, no? Why even use the professionalism of RAF for useless propaganda?

Lol.

Show me the fucking s400 and stop acting like a little bitchh grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Forwetinnah: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
vislabraye:

Some people need to be educated. I hear them say Russia can only bark but not bite. May be they don't know how ruthless Russia can be. No one will want to fight against Russia. Even the great USA will have to think twice.
US should be careful. They have their hands in a lot of things.

Their Government is so messed up...I've never seen a Country so hypocritical. I can't wait for them to go down

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
Missy89:

[/s]

Fvcking sket!

Another picture:

[img]http://thesaker.is/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/S-400-in-Khmeimim.png[/img]

S-400 Triumph explained.
Some photographs published by Russia’s Ministry of Defense seem to suggest Moscow has just deployed at least one S-400 missile battery to Latakia, to protect the Russian air contingent deployed there.

Although the reports that the next-generation anti-aircraft weapon system was deployed to Syria were denied by the Russian MoD, whether the Russians have really deployed the system to protect their assets at Latakia or not is still subject to debate.

The Russian MoD image shows what looks like a 96L6 radar. However, according to Air Power Australia’s Dr Carlo Kopp “The 96L6 is the standard battery acquisition radar in the S-400 / SA-21 system, and is available as a retrofit for the S-300PM/PMU/PMU1 and S-300PMU2 Favorit / SA-20 Gargoyle as a substitute for the legacy acquisition radars.”
http://theaviationist.com/2015/11/13/s-400-triumf-infographic/
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Monkey, dailymail provided picture proof. Obviously, Russia will deny it.

At least I provided a proof for what I said - where's your proof for what you posited?

I need just one proof and I don't care if it's from a propaganda website, effing bonobo.

Just one proof!
why would you care when you are a little dirty pig who likes feeding on propaganda . Lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

Lol.

Show me the fucking s400 and stop acting like a little bitchh grin

Scandalous sket!

Explanation:

The Russian MoD image shows what looks like a 96L6 radar. However, according to Air Power Australia’s Dr Carlo Kopp “The 96L6 is the standard battery acquisition radar in the S-400 / SA-21 system, and is available as a retrofit for the S-300PM/PMU/PMU1 and S-300PMU2 Favorit / SA-20 Gargoyle as a substitute for the legacy acquisition radars.”

-----------------------------------

Now post ya own proof, effing sket. grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Fvcking sket!

Another picture:

S-400 Triumph explained.
Some photographs published by Russia’s Ministry of Defense seem to suggest Moscow has just deployed at least one S-400 missile battery to Latakia, to protect the Russian air contingent deployed there.

Although the reports that the next-generation anti-aircraft weapon system was deployed to Syria were denied by the Russian MoD, whether the Russians have really deployed the system to protect their assets at Latakia or not is still subject to debate.

LOCAL PIG. No S-400 has been taken to Syria http://ibtimes.com/russia-denies-s-400-missile-system-operating-syria-suppurt-assad-regime2183632 . Sorry, we don't debate fallacy from news media
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by MichaelEnu: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Most of you nairalanders r jes gud in talking nonsense..Putin is trying 2 restore russia's long lost glory..nd drz neva bin a better time than now with China funding them. Wei Nato... rubbish...go nd research about russia...nd now china wit dem.. drz nothing d NATO or USA 'll do rather than try 2 avoid it. Russia's military strenght + China's war machines....can't say much...after all d USA are masters of it. Dy mess up any country dy like nd go free
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mach7(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

Lolz, You know that was rhetorical right?
No, I don't. You really had no idea, and I enlightened you.
There is no need to be ashamed of being ignorant, it is not a defective deficiency.

Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
mazeltov:
LOCAL PIG. No S-400 has been taken to Syria http://ibtimes.com/russia-denies-s-400-missile-system-operating-syria-suppurt-assad-regime2183632 . Sorry, we don't debate fallacy from news media
[/s]

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Scandalous sket!

Explanation:

smelling Pig. Open the link that I posted
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
mazeltov:
smelling Pig. Open the link that I posted
[/s]

You and that scandalous sket have been exposed today. grin

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Scandalous sket!

Explanation:

Hey fvckhead,

Do you know your link was debunked in mezoltov's post already? Can you even read? Or are u just really stupid?

Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
mach7:
No, I don't. You really had no idea, and I enlightened you.
There is no need to be ashamed of being ignorant, it is not a defective deficiency.

Lolz

If you say so!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
Missy89:

Hey fvckhead,

Do you know your link was debunked in mezoltov's post already? Can you even read? Or are u just really stupid?

Lolz

[/s]

Se.men from uncircumcised dycks gulping sket, so you expect Russia to tell the world about what it deployed covertly, no? Scandalous slag.

Provide proofs:

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Vek2015: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
This incident stands out against the usual fight against terrorism. Our troops are fighting heroically against terrorists, risking their lives. But the loss we suffered today came from a stab in the back delivered by accomplices of the terrorists,” Putin said.

https://www.rt.com/news/323262-putin-downing-plane-syria/
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by manny4life(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm... The first few pages were intelligent discussion which I enjoyed and then, I think I got lost in Page 3/4 or so. The insults started flying, thank God I missed. Nairalanders have started Turkey-Russia War even when Putin has not formally declared this an act of war... Yall should continue, I'm enjoying this episode.

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Tkester: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

Mumu Shymm3x,

That is not the S400

Why are you so damn stupidd as fvck? grin

Mehn you are becoming daring thes days, what's giving you so much courage? I guess you had a nice Bleep ast night.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by amNIGERIA: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
If invading Turkey will bring down Turkey prices this xmas, I am in.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tkester:

Mehn you are becoming daring thes days, what's giving you so much courage? I guess you had a nice mess last night.

Lool.

She got brave after gulping more se.men from a next uncircumcised dyck. grin

Reality is going to smack her in the head soon.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Se.men from uncircumcised dycks gulping sket, so you expect Russia to tell the world about what it deployed covertly, no? Scandalous slag.

Provide proofs:

Fvckhead,

Deployed covertly but dailymail got the picture from russia's mod

Deployed covertly but foreign journalists got a tour of the facility

How fvcked up is ya pea brain sir? Fvcking shymmx

Smh lol

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
Missy89:

Fvckhead,

Deployed covertly but dailymail got the picture from russia's mod

Deployed covertly but foreign journalists got a tour of the facility

How fvcked up is ya pea brain sir? Fvcking shymmx

Smh lol
[/s]

You're an idiot, you fvcking illiterate sket.

Did foreign journalist get a tour of the facility or was it zoomed out from the video of Russia jets released by the Russia defence ministry?

Fvcking village monkey with amala extract for brain matter. Your brain cells have been ghetto-gagged by uncircumcised dycks, move out of the way, and let those who have something intelligent to post say something, stupid biitch.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by OAUTemitayo: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
Local pig, tell me when Russia exported S-400 to syria, abi na your papa carry am go there?
Do you need to abuse people's father to prove a point?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sukkot

Big bredrin, I see you.

Any celestial message about what's happening, big rasta? grin grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Eneze1(f): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why do some people like taking panadol for another man's headache? I can't really comprehend why people are insulting themselve over this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
I knew the whole Paris false flag was basically a plan by NATO to move assets to the mediterranean.

Now that they have got a lot of assets there - they gave Turkey the green light to instigate shiit. grin

These folks are crazy, I tell ya.

Gbam!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

You and that scandalous sket have been exposed today. grin

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

LOCAL PIG. where did russia supply growler to Syria. Lwkmd
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sukkot: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

Big bredrin, I see you.

Any celestial message about what's happening, big rasta? grin grin
grin grin just observing my big Chief Shymmex. just observing. well it looks like hell is about to crawl out of hades and onto the earth. yup, its that time to be a prepper. stock up on dry foods and whatnot CUZ ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNNNNN grin grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by olajide8(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
belabela:

Should Russia get all clear that the plane did not violate Turkish airspace it will revenge

That is when you will know how divided NATO is. For one I know the UK parliament will not vote in support of a war instigated solely by Turkey.

If Russia truly violated Turkish airspace. There will be protest but nothing more.

The first thing that looked like a plausible statement*- how can ISIS survive, when they are being landlocked, by Arab states? the only access point that comes to mind is turkey (the traitors), and then someone talks about NATO alliances - when the chips are down - each man for himself - because the truth is staring other European countries in the face, turkey is using its NATO alliance - to distabilise the region* we are in for the long conflict, haul' because honestly speaking turkey went to far* and those useless ISIS dudes are finally getting what they want, a war between nations

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

You're an idiot, you fvcking illiterate sket.

Did foreign journalist get a tour of the facility or was it zoomed out from the video of Russia jets released by the Russia defence ministry?

Fvcking village monkey with amala extract for brain matter. Your brain cells have been ghetto-gagged by uncircumcised dycks, move out of the way, and let those who have something intelligent to post say something, stupid biitch.

Lol,

london literate,

So the mod released a picture of a covert military asset that was deployed in syria

Read da link u slowpoke

U are 5tupid as fvck but u don't even know it. I am done with you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.