Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (71459 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Breaking News: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet For Violating Its Airspace / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x

Do you believe that the S400 or S500 is the most sophisticated SAM in the world?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're an idiot, you obtuse and vacuous illiterate monkey.

You posited that the UK bombed Russian jet in Syria, yet you've been running like a headless chicken when I asked you to provide proof.

Then you moved on to saying F-22 is a 5th gen fighter jet with 4th gen stealth, when there's no 4th gen jet with stealth capabilities.

How about just shut the fvck up and let those who know something speak, you blinkered and gormless loafer.

And who's a kid?
The best way of rendering tutelages to a student is allow the student make use of his/her brain to think. As your pedagogue, that is what I am doing - it's quite unfortunate that your ignorance, oxygenated by glowimg stupidity has made you a lazy thinker and it has enslaved your brain, After all, I can just watch and allow your foolishness to torment you until you do the right thing by making investigation.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin

whenever u want to engage bright minds. ignore shymm3x. he has a shallow brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by alexis007(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:
I love daddy Putin, from Russia with love! kiss cheesy
What is this?

Born in the 1940s, you definitely would also cherish Hitler and his Aryan-Nazi Ideals. Something tells me you can spend your last dime just to fund a concentration camp in Auschwitz

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:

why would he step down, who instigated the crisis in his country, was it not the west because the dint want him. Assad has always said he would step down if Syrians don't need him again and not some rag rag rebels and terrorist sponsored by America and its allies.
Who elected him first? His fadda's era is gone.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
mazeltov:
The best way of rendering tutelages to a student is allow the student make use of his/her brain to think. As your pedagogue, that is what I am doing - it's quite unfortunate that your ignorance, oxygenated by glowimg stupidity has made you a lazy thinker and it has enslaved your brain, After all, I can just watch and allow your foolishness to torment you until you do the right thing by making investigation.
[/s]

Monkey, shut the fvck up and provide proofs for what you posited. No need for soliloquy.

Where's the proof that the UK shot down a Russian jet in Syria? Obviously, it would've been reported by media houses, no? Why even use the professionalism of RAF for useless propaganda?

And list just one 4th gen jet with stealth capability.

Fvcking bonobo.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Accursed plonker, learn how to spell.

What's stealthy about a jet that keep hiding from combat?
lmoa, lwkmd, learn how to spell? At your age, you haven't been taught in school how to differentiate between a mere Solecism and inability to spell. which jet is hiding from combat? If you can name one fighter jet that can combat F-22, I will quit this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by vedaxcool(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

whenever u want to engage bright minds. ignore shymm3x. he has a shallow brain

Abeg take am easy on the guy oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by prettyboi1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Asad insistence in remaining in power may bring havoc to the world, his people are dying in hundreds of thousand but he doesn't care. As a Moslem he would prefer to die than to step down and allow peace to rein.

Clearly, you don't understand the world politics going on there. Assad is not insisting on remaining in power just because he wants to insist, he is insisting because he is the legitimate president of Syria voted by his people. The west is trying to isolate Russia by taking out all of Russia's allies as possible while also ensuring that all of Israel's enemies in the middle-east are taken down & then they can install puppets they can control....that's the reason the west is trying to overthrow Assad's government in Syria. They have taken down almost every government that they're not friends with in that region and look how much chaos they have caused the world today. All of these chaos they have caused is what has given birth to ISIS and the terrible inhumane acts they perform. The West wants sole-control of the world and it's understandable, it's called "WORLD-POLITICS". However, it should also be understandable that not everyone would tolerate trying to bully or ride them over. The thing is that here in Africa and particularly in Nigeria (since it's where we are ) we prefer to stay ignorant and be talking trash about what we don't know or be thinking through the lines of religion,ethnicity or tribe when big things are happening on the big stage in this big world...it's why nobody gives a damn about us on the global stage,we still don't understand this shiiitt. Play big or go home.

God Bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Monkey, shut the fvck up and provide proofs for what you posited. No need for soliloquy.

Where's the proof that the UK shot down a Russian jet in Syria? Obviously, it would've been reported by media houses, no? Why even use the professionalism of RAF for useless propaganda?

Fvcking bonobo.
Now you are sounding like a cumberground who mental ability has been crisscrossed. Seems what you quoted are beyond the level of your understanding. I never asked for proof when in your awful thinking, posted that Russia has deployed S-400 in Syria.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mach7(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Don't say that, the CIA is not overrated; they are the world most powerful intelligence agency! Without them, the intelligence community will not be what it is today. Moreover, the FSB only operates in Russia and not as powerful as the CIA and Mossad who operates worldwide
My brother, the FSB charter is similar to that of Mi5 (UK)/Homeland (US)/DGSE (France)/BFV (Germany) just to name a few. It is for internal security/counterintelligence. The external arm of Russia's intelligence is the SVR for deep cover/illegal ops and GRU for subversion or sabotage ops.....(educate yourself).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

Abeg take am easy on the guy oh grin grin grin grin grin

mazeltov:
lmoa, lwkmd, learn how to spell? At your age, you haven't been taught in school how to differentiate between a mere Solecism and inability to spell. which jet is hiding from combat? If you can name one fighter jet that can combat F-22, I will quit this forum.

Two accursed amala eating bastards from Ibadan with tiger claws all over their faces. And the two loafers live in Ibadan. grin

When you have amala extract for brain matter, why would anyone even question how utterly dumb and illiterate these plonkers turned out? grin

Primitive Ibadan oafs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
mazeltov:
Now you are sounding like a cumberground who mental ability has been crisscrossed. Seems what you quoted are beyond the level of your understanding. I never asked for proof when in your awful thinking, posted that Russia has deployed S-400 in Syria.
[/s]

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
mach7:
My brother, the FSB charter is similar to that of Mi5 (UK)/Homeland (US)/DGSE (France)/BFV (Germany) just to name a few. It is for internal security/counterintelligence. The external arm of Russia's intelligence is the SVR for deep cover/illegal ops and GRU for subversion or sabotage ops.....(educate yourself).

GRU is military intelligence. I dont get the subversion and sabotage part. What does that mean?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Two accursed amala eating bastards from Ibadan with tiger claws all over their faces. And the two loafers live in Ibadan. grin

When you have amala extract for brain matter, why would anyone even question how utterly dumb and illiterate these plonkers turned out? grin

WTF is wrong with Ibadan?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Accursed plonker, learn how to spell.

What's stealthy about a jet that keeps hiding from combat?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6923
Yea bro, I have also read everything on that forum long time ago and if you take a close survey, you would see that different people are posting different opinions; you will also discover that people focused on the survivability of S-400 against F-22.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by AZeD1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
So the US military says it believes Turkey but borders can be vague.

I am interested in the position of the French.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

hahahahah, I see no reason why you should start crying. From Turkey to Greece, From Greece to S-400 in syria, then from there to Britain in Syria - down to tribalism.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

WTF is wrong with Ibadan?

It breeds some of the most primitive, illiterate, and obtuse Yoruba folks ever.

Those three fvckers are from Ibadan and isn't it obvious from their posts?

They can barely spell and all they ever do is troll and post propaganda.

Someone has to do something about the educational system in Ibadan...they're a disgrace to Yoruba people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by McTobe(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
belabela:

You talk like a kid.

In the military shooting down an enemy aircarft/satellite/helicopter is equal to declaration of war. The fact now is that this said plane was downed in Syria. It crashed in Syria not Turkey.

NATO is currently drafting a response because it is a very serious issue.

Russia has called security meeting and called it a very serious "incident"

A pilot is reported dead and the other captured.

Just to lecture you NATO though big is not a country and need parliamentary approval from member nations. It will be most difficult to sell a war with Russia to people of Europe who largely support Russian war on ISIS. This aircraft was in comabt mission againt alnusura ( alqueda in Syria), did not shoot at Turkey. Now Turkey destroyed the aircarft and "killed" a pilot.

Violation of airsapce happen all the time. Turkey violated Grecce airpace twice last month. You scramble aircarft to protest...but shooting a plane down leading to death...wake up kid...that's how major wars start...from killing some unkown politican...to shotting down a military jet
Don't mind some people and their analysis. They don't know how serious the action is, something that have not happened in the past 60 years and NATO have already called for an extraordinary meeting of its members to tell you the seriousness of the incident. Putin just made a statement in the past 14minutes that Turkey stabbed them in the back. My view is that Russia will not go for a full blown war but will hit Northern Syria that borders Turkey hard in the next few years and Northern Turkey better evacuate themselves early enough. NATO will go for appeasement policy but Russia is not stupid to take their apologies and diplomacy. they will come back to the table only when they must have taken their pound of flesh from the Northern turkey/Syria border.

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
mazeltov:
hahahahah, I see no reason why you should start crying. From Turkey to Greece, From Greece to S-400 in syria, then from there to Britain in Syria - down to tribalism.
[/s]

STFU monkey!

Provide proofs:

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mach7(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Missy89:

GRU is military intelligence. I dont get the subversion and sabotage part. What does that mean?
Good question! subversion means to act against the will or interest of another party, and sabotage means to weaken or destroy something; hence, subversion is a tool of sabotage. So intoto, GRU job is to operate behind enemy lines and sort of act like destabilizers and if possible stir unrest to achieve certain objectives. This is aside from their primary role of stealing military secrets.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by LoveJesus87(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
panachuku:
the CIA are the bosses of covert warfare grin
I would assume that was a mistake. CIA for where? CIA is a complete learner to d russia KGB(FSB).

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by citizenisb: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by sabi99(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
In an interview"newyork daily, BBC and Sky news" putin said this was a stab at his back and he will not take it smoothly with d turkish govt
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Miaraka: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Asad insistence in remaining in power may bring havoc to the world, his people are dying in hundreds of thousand but he doesn't care. As a Moslem he would prefer to die than to step down and allow peace to rein.
Do you even know that the foreign funded and armed terrorist groups that are fighting Asad, an elected leader whom you want to step down, are salaried jihadists from many countries, including the caucuses part of Russia where many are Moslems? So, according to your logic, the elected leadership of your country should step down and hand over to Boko Haram which is funded by the same people who are funding and arming ISIS, Al Nusra and others in Turkey?

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Missy89(f): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
mach7:
Good question! subversion means to act against the will or interest of another party, and sabotage means to weaken or destroy something; hence, subversion is a tool of sabotage. So intoto, GRU job is to operate behind enemy lines and sort of act like destabilizers and if possible stir unrest to achieve certain objectives. This is aside from their primary role of stealing military secrets.

Lolz, You know that was rhetorical right?
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by alexis007(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
mach7:

Another America-vs-Russia-capabilities debate

Taaa shaatap there, both of you. Una dey una house know wetin dey happen for another person house.You both could possibly know the exact number of angels left in heavenafter Satan and his cohorts were cast down.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
alexis007:
Everything must be linked to the Bible.

Bros, are you serious?So it's no longer Obama again

Next time I watch Erdogan on t.v., I would look out for horns on his head and the 'mark' on his forehead.

Obama ? Who said anything bout Obama? If you actually follow the war on ISIS no one needs to tell you its a profound possibility considering turkeys stance and alliances in the war. You don't need a bible
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by cyprex: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:

I tend to agree with your submissions but my rational being thinks differently- did removal and subsequent killing of Saddam Hussein and Mummar Gaddaffi bring peace in Iraq and Libya respectively.
in the resolution of Syrian crisis, more than Asad stepping aside is a genuine concern from all sides for the stability of Syria as a sovereign state.
Give an impartial thought and visualize a post Asad Syria; what do you foresee?

The world desire peace but I doubt if either divide is willing to give it a chance.

May peace never depart our soil.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by streetzdreamz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
from the video,a guy kept screaming "alahu Akbar" as the plane went down, why do they all chant this words always whenever a mishap is to occur?? awaiting Putin's reaction to this act.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.