Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities (2052 Views)

My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready / My Girl Friend Says, "She Is Tired Of Remaining A Virgin." / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2009
And that I shouldn't be dating them. We both live in Europe now and I asked him why are you always dating those big mamma oyibo atutupoyoyo types.

He said I'm the fool for dating the African women here, because they are liabilities he said, they just want to chop money, that's why they come to Europe, they are all hookers too he said. And he said, there is not a single good looking one here, when I go back to Africa later I will take one there, not these money eating dog face liabilities.

I was shocked. Could he be right? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by boy1(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

And that I shouldn't be dating them. We both live in Europe now and I asked him why are you always dating those big mamma oyibo atutupoyoyo types.

He said I'm the fool for dating the African women here, because they are liabilities he said, they just want to chop money, that's why they come to Europe, they are all hookers too he said. And he said, there is not a single good looking one here, when I go back to Africa later I will take one there, not these money eating dog face liabilities.

y were u shocked?from ur experiences,what do u think?
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2009
boy1:

y were u shocked?from ur experiences,what do u think?

I never thought about it this way and I was shocked because it all seemed to make sense now shocked
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by deji2005(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2009
WHat types of African women you talking about ? The thing is you cant just generalise
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2009
deji2005:

WHat types of African women you talking about ? The thing is you cant just generalise
Well since he is Nigerian and the women I see are Nigerian, he is probably talking about Nigerian women. (more specifically edo state lipsrsealed )
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by JJYOU: 1:54pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

Well since he is Nigerian and the women I see are Nigerian, he is probably talking about Nigerian women. (more specifically edo state lipsrsealed )
mmmmmmmmmm may God help us. sad as it i dont blame him for coming to this conclusion.
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by deji2005(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2009
fair enough
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by ElRazur: 2:24pm On May 24, 2009
Reading your story, I think it is safe to conclude that "Show me your friend, and I will tell you the kind of person you are".

Think about it. smiley
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Chiangel1(f): 2:29pm On May 24, 2009
@ poster, i really dont think so, ladies differ a whole lot, whether in europe or states or nigeria, u can get a worse girl evn in 9ja and find a better one in europe, u just hve to be with the right one and knw wat u want. You also find girls on 9ja who are interested in jst ur cash! and not all ladies in europe are in search of money, actually, some come to syudy , finish with it, get a work n ride on, Dont let u friend tell deceive u, go for wat u want. Dont be discouraged at all. There are good girls everywhere. U hve to be in right places to meet them.
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by justwise(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

Oh those 'African' women went to Europe to chop money and he went to Europe shag double deck? Those room and parlor oyibo are easy to have ur legs over them, tell ur friend to grow up.
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by benincitys(f): 2:33pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

i don't know what you people have with edo girls shame on you and your Friend
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

Oh those 'African' women went to Europe to chop money and he went to Europe shag double deck? Those room and parlor oyibo are easy to have ur legs over them, tell ur friend to grow up.
he looks like 30 or something but his level of blackness has me confused about how old he looks. so he's pretty much a lot more matured than i am
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by DisGuy: 2:38pm On May 24, 2009
but what sort of job do people mostly especially nigerian women do in Europe(i'm assuming you are not in western EuropeUK)
language barriers etc etc what exactly can the women do there legally? it is pretty obvious tehy will be almost totally dependent on men-not too different from the situation in nigeria by the way
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2009
Dis Guy:

but what sort of job do people mostly especially nigerian women do in Europe(i'm assuming you are not in western EuropeUK)
language barriers etc etc what exactly can the women do there legally? it is pretty obvious tehy will be almost totally dependent on men-not too different from the situation in nigeria by the way
they are mostly prostitutes lipsrsealed
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by justwise(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

ahahahahaah, Itohan how old are u? u sound too innocent
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by DisGuy: 2:48pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

thans for the info

There must be some jobs available to them or at least some of them do part from prostitution
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

ahahahahaah, Itohan how old are u? u sound too innocent

Well basically my girlfriend's aunty who is actually her niece is a 36 year old prostitute who married a rich oyibo engineer who paid off her pimps to "free" her for an amount of like 15000 euro. then a year after the "free" buying she started working as a prostitute because she wants to send big moneys to her family in 9ja. She already built 3 houses there with her ashewo money. Anyway my girlfriend lives with this woman and her husband and is supposedly not a hooker, but my friend says i must be on crack to believe that?

ya and they're both from edo state
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by DisGuy: 2:52pm On May 24, 2009
bloody hell!!!! shocked
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by justwise(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

Well basically my girlfriend's aunty who is actually her niece is a 36 year old prostitute who married a rich oyibo engineer who paid off her pimps to "free" her for an amount of like 15000 euro. then a year after the "free" buying she started working as a prostitute because she wants to send big moneys to her family in 9ja. She already built 3 houses there with her ashewo money. Anyway my girlfriend lives with this woman and her husband and is supposedly not a hooker, but my friend says i must be on crack to believe that?

She maybe innocent just like u, but always use road safety, to avoid, i should have, i could have, u know
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

She maybe innocent just like u, but always use road safety, to avoid, i should have, i could have, u know

yeah but she was also spending time in the showglass house to play "body guard" like make noise with a mans voice from upstairs if there were difficult clients. what the hell
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by justwise(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

yeah but she was also spending time in the showglass house to play "body guard" like make noise with a mans voice from upstairs if there were difficult clients. what the hell

Hahaha boy! u got me cracking here, make noise with a man's voice? difficult cllient? u mean when he refused to pay for the congo?
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

Hahaha boy! u got me cracking here, make noise with a man's voice? difficult cllient? u mean when he refused to pay for the congo?

Yes like when the client wants his money back or something the aunty would say OK I WILL CALL MOHAMMED (a moroccan man is always scarier than a white) and my gf would make walking around sounds from upstairs and shout in a man's voice, which shouldn't be too hard for her since she has a man's voice pretty much because when her mom was pregnant with a boy finally after many tries and only girls a witch took the girl and the mom was like where is my baby where is my baby!!! then the witch replaced the boy with a girl and that's why my gf now has a low voice because she was supposed to be a boy but a witch changed her and she even has a name that means "as far as my hand can reach" because the mother was very sad she couldn't make a boy lol
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by justwise(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

Yes like when the client wants his money back or something the aunty would say OK I WILL CALL MOHAMMED (a moroccan man is always scarier than a white) and my gf would make walking around sounds from upstairs and shout in a man's voice, which shouldn't be too hard for her since she has a man's voice pretty much because when her mom was pregnant with a boy finally after many tries and only girls a witch took the girl and the mom was like where is my baby where is my baby!!! then the witch replaced the boy with a girl and that's why my gf now has a low voice because she was supposed to be a boy but a witch changed her and she even has a name that means "as far as my hand can reach" because the mother was very sad she couldn't make a boy lol

Hmmmmm, Itohan are u a student there? livingwith mum and dady? sorry too many questions from me
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

Hmmmmm, Itohan are u a student there? livingwith mum and dady? sorry too many questions from me
no i live with an angola buddy of mine to split the rent and hussel together tongue
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by DisGuy: 3:20pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

lmao!!!

so do you get free congo from the sisters when the man voice is not around?
so what country is this italy belgium, where?
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2009
Dis Guy:

lmao!!!

so do you get free congo from the sisters when the man voice is not around?
so what country is this italy belgium, where?
i was never there these things she told me about, but I did know another edo prostitute for like a year which i kept company a lot and one night she let me hit it for free. it wasn't really good though
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 24, 2009
And at last this thread has turned into a discussion about edo prostitutes. I am not surprised to see a certain person here.

@ poster
At 21, you are still this stupid. What is the difference between those girls sleeping with men fro money and your friend who is bleeping oyinbo women for money? As far as I am concerned he is a prostitute as well and he is also a liability to those women he sleeps with.

You say you are student , but you don't know men can be hookers? You are really dumb.
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2009
michelin89:

And at last this thread has turned into a discussion about edo prostitutes. I am not surprised to see a certain person here.

@ poster
At 21, you are still this stupid. What is the difference between those girls sleeping with men fro money and your friend who is bleeping oyinbo women for money? As far as I am concerned he is a prostitute as well and he is also a liability to those women he sleeps with.

You say you are student , but you don't know men can be hookers? You are really dumb.

* my friend does NOT get money from oyibo women, they get his privates he gets their womanliness
* I am NOT  a student
* you are ugly
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by JJYOU: 3:43pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

* my friend does NOT get money from oyibo women, they get his privates he gets their womanliness
* I am NOT  a student
* you are ugly
may God have mercy on you
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by justwise(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

* I am NOT  a student
* you are ugly

Itohan, she is not ugly, she is cute.
So u getting free congo hun? Good for u. hope u will not be asked to act as a body guard too oneday
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

* I am NOT  a student
* you are ugly

Ahahahhahahhah! Cheiiii. Pathetic man. Yes your friend is a hooker and you are super dumb. It still doesn't matter anyway if you aren't a student or not because at 21 you have less sense than a drunk pigeon.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities by Itohan123(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

Itohan, she is not ugly, she is cute.
So u getting free congo hun? Good for u. hope u will not be asked to act as a body guard too oneday

would be fun to bodyguard lol  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys / The Future Of Nigerian Men: / Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.