Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Message To Those Idiot Nigerian Out There.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To Those Idiot Nigerian Out There.. (440 Views)

I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) / Man Met Two Pairs Of Identical Twins, Pen Message To Future Wife (photos) / 100 Pictures Every Idiot Can Relate To >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Those Idiot Nigerian Out There.. by adimonyechidi: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello, My people una don see wetting dey happen abi,, sha una sing em for song... #APC Change We want Ba.. Una don remove Goodluck jona.. Carry Baboon put for chair Were only support his people(hausa people) as far as i can recall Goodluck jona was making sure Nigeria was in place.. When he was president.. The price of rice reduce and thats a good thing.. now because their dash una money during election una blinding vote for baboon to stay in power now.. He final ban GENERATOR and Nepa refuse to bring light ontop of that.. history haven't taught you people anything abi.. He has been in Chair for How many Months now and This kind of thing don happen already.. i wonder what will happen if he continue to stay in power.. maybe some of you may lose your jobs and etc,I just dey laugh una sha.. he was there because he promise to bring down boko haram in 2 months since the bombing started.. Yeah its true that Alot of people dead in Boko haram bombing when goodluck jona was the president.. but now compare those that dead then on bombing during Goodluck jona time to those that are deading now during this Baboon time.. you can see that it has extended.. Now What i'm Saying is We should put that Baboon down before He do more harm to our people.. He must be sniper out and Shot down from that Chair before he bring another wahala for us.. i don talk my own..

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Message I Received From My Friend Now. / Putin's New Dog(pic) / Photos From The Accident At Ikorodu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.