Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bandwidth Management Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bandwidth Management Software (899 Views)

Intel Unveils Industry’s First FPGA Integrated With High Bandwidth Memory / We Remotely Manage Your Internet Bandwidth Allocation And Resolve Network Issues / We Remotely Manage Your Internet Bandwidth Allocation And Resolve Network Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandwidth Management Software by cydophobia(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hey Guys.
Please i need someone to help with a FREE bandwidth management software that could manage up to 50 computers.

The idea is to checkmate and restrict users with heavy downloads on my network.

Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Bandwidth Management Software by khorlynz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Some router comes with the bandwidth controller feature and don't forget to blacklist most of the websites they visit from your router...
Re: Bandwidth Management Software by cydophobia(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
khorlynz:
Some router comes with the bandwidth controller feature and don't forget to blacklist most of the websites they visit from your router...

Thanks for your input.What is the brand and model of the router you are talking about?

I have Cisco linksys E3200 router on ground but I don't think it can handle the task.

As for blacklisting,I think it is possible but I really want to put check on what users can download at a point in time.

Thank you.
Re: Bandwidth Management Software by khorlynz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
So many TPlink router comes with bandwith controller but it's a bit expensive than the normal router.
Re: Bandwidth Management Software by khorlynz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Something like 35k upward
Re: Bandwidth Management Software by cydophobia(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015
khorlynz:
Something like 35k upward

Thank you Sir

(1) (Reply)

NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones / How To Get Laptop Power Bank / Please I Need An Analysis On This As A Beginner Graphic Designer, Illustrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.