Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Do I Turn My Domain Name To A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Turn My Domain Name To A Blog (955 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / How Can I Turn A Web Page Into A Jpg Picture File / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn My Domain Name To A Blog by surveycash(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2009
PLease Nairalanders,

I will like to know how to change my site to a blog either with blogger or wordpress.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Turn My Domain Name To A Blog by JJYOU: 5:28pm On May 24, 2009
surveycash:

PLease Nairalanders,

I will like to know how to change my site to a blog either with blogger or wordpress.

Thank you
cant get you clear. what do u mean?

turn www.graceandco.com into http://graceandco..com/
Re: How Do I Turn My Domain Name To A Blog by DualCore1: 6:52pm On May 24, 2009
download wordpress or blogger and upload unto the root of ur site. follow instructions to install.

or better still install one of the blog scripts tht comes preloaded with your account via fantastico.
Re: How Do I Turn My Domain Name To A Blog by Afam4eva(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2009
How can u turn your domain to a blog. You can only host your domain as a blog.

(1) (Reply)

DreamweaverCS4 Database Connection Wahala! / Best Webhosting Companies In Nigeria / How To Put Donation Button In My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.