Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! (805 Views)

Serious Advice Needed Please: / A Friend Is Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by Gopes(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Am a girl of 23yrs old,I have bn having series of badluck when it comes to relationship...Most guys I meet always want my body but I always decline to their request.Despite the fact that am too emotional when it comes to loving someone I have this strong will of not denting my principlies.My wish is to marry because of love and not material things but with these problem can I survive it? A guy came and we started as friends and I think I will give credit to him cos he is better than others but he always feel uncomfortable whenever I ask of support for something very important to me. NB:am d type dat hardly ask guys for money..because it touches my heart when I ask and is not given I feel so bad.so I better carry my cross alone.My problem now is dat I don't really know what this will lead into
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ur still very young to think abt marriage...why not go out and find a job first and enjoy ur life rather than to think of settling down? Men are juz always there to follow u, but when u are financially stable with a good job, u can secure ur own future without depending to this man.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by tripplephi: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gopes:
Am a girl of 23yrs old,I have bn having series of badluck when it comes to relationship...Most guys I meet always want my body but I always decline to their request.Despite the fact that am too emotional when it comes to loving someone I have this strong will of not denting my principlies.My wish is to marry because of love and not material things but with these problem can I survive it? A guy came and we started as friends and I think I will give credit to him cos he is better than others but he always feel uncomfortable whenever I ask of support for something very important to me. NB:am d type dat hardly ask guys for money..because it touches my heart when I ask and is not given I feel so bad.so I better carry my cross alone.My problem now is dat I don't really know what this will lead into

LOLSSSSS IT WILL LEAD TO SETTLING FOR A BROKE BUT NICE N GODLY GUY, WHO WILL KEEP YOUR PRINCIPLES AND NT TOUCH YOU TILL MARRIAGE BUT THEN IN MARRIAGE NO CASH TO KEEP KEEPING YOUR BODY N SOUL O....... ORRRR YOU GET A RICH DUDE AND HE TOUCHES YOU AND ENJOYS YOUR BODY WHILE YOU ENJOY HIS MONEY TILL MARRIAGE..... IF HE DOES NOT MARRY YOU THEN YOU MOVE ON TO THE NEXT RICH GUY.... NOW YOU SEE HOW FRUSTRATING THIS CAN BE?? LET SLAP YOU WITH WISDOM.... MY SISTER WHAT DO YOU HAVE INSIDE YOU THAT A MAN WILL WANNA MARRY YOU WITHOUT SLEEPING WITH YOU, DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING OTHER GIRLS WHO GIVE THEIR BODIES FREELY DON'T HAVE?? MY DEAR, YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOURSELF, SO THAT MEN WILL NOT FEEL THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOUR BY DATING OR MARRYING YOU... IF YOU INCREASE YOUR WORTH AND BECOME A STRONG ASSET THEN A WISE N RICH MAN WILL WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE BEFORE HE CAN LICK YOUR HONEY-POT. MEN ARE LOGICAL, WE WANT TO KNOW IF THE WAITING WILL BE WORTH IT, AND ALSO WE WANT TO KNOW IF WHAT WE ARE PAYING FOR IS THE ORIGINAL....... SO I SAY UNTO YOU PLEASE IMPROVE ON YOUR CONTENT, WORK ON WHO YOU ARE AND YOU WILL ATTRACT MEN WHO CAN WAIT FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY SEE THE GOLD INSIDE YOU. ANY ONE WHO WANTS YOUR BODY ALONE IS A BOY NOT A REAL MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by tripplephi: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ur still very young to think abt marriage...why not go out and find a job first and enjoy ur life rather than to think of settling down? Men are juz always there to follow u, but when u are financially stable with a good job, u can secure ur own future without depending to this man.

NOW THATS MATURITY TALKING...... IF YOU EVER COME TO NIGERIA PLS PM ME....
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
tripplephi:

NOW THATS MATURITY TALKING...... IF YOU EVER COME TO NIGERIA PLS PM ME....

Sure I will.. grin
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by Gopes(f): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
tripplephi:

LOLSSSSS IT WILL LEAD TO SETTLING FOR A BROKE BUT NICE N GODLY GUY, WHO WILL KEEP YOUR PRINCIPLES AND NT TOUCH YOU TILL MARRIAGE BUT THEN IN MARRIAGE NO CASH TO KEEP KEEPING YOUR BODY N SOUL O....... ORRRR YOU GET A RICH DUDE AND HE TOUCHES YOU AND ENJOYS YOUR BODY WHILE YOU ENJOY HIS MONEY TILL MARRIAGE..... IF HE DOES NOT MARRY YOU THEN YOU MOVE ON TO THE NEXT RICH GUY.... NOW YOU SEE HOW FRUSTRATING THIS CAN BE?? LET SLAP YOU WITH WISDOM.... MY SISTER WHAT DO YOU HAVE INSIDE YOU THAT A MAN WILL WANNA MARRY YOU WITHOUT SLEEPING WITH YOU, DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING OTHER GIRLS WHO GIVE THEIR BODIES FREELY DON'T HAVE?? MY DEAR, YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOURSELF, SO THAT MEN WILL NOT FEEL THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOUR BY DATING OR MARRYING YOU... IF YOU INCREASE YOUR WORTH AND BECOME A STRONG ASSET THEN A WISE N RICH MAN WILL WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE BEFORE HE CAN LICK YOUR HONEY-POT. MEN ARE LOGICAL, WE WANT TO KNOW IF THE WAITING WILL BE WORTH IT, AND ALSO WE WANT TO KNOW IF WHAT WE ARE PAYING FOR IS THE ORIGINAL....... SO I SAY UNTO YOU PLEASE IMPROVE ON YOUR CONTENT, WORK ON WHO YOU ARE AND YOU WILL ATTRACT MEN WHO CAN WAIT FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY SEE THE GOLD INSIDE YOU. ANY ONE WHO WANTS YOUR BODY ALONE IS A BOY NOT A REAL MAN.
My dear thanks a lot for what you have just said you really opened my eyes to reality am so grateful
Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by tripplephi: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gopes:
My dear thanks a lot for what you have just said you really opened my eyes to reality am so grateful

ANYTIME DEAR, PM ME IF YOU NEED MORE COUNSEL ON IMPROVING YOUR SELF WORTH...... BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: An Advice Is Urgently Needed! Please Help! by bvegas2020: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Looking for expert advice? join whereweallmeet an online dating platform with live dating agents to provide advice for your problems.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up For Akure Ladies / Open Letter To Michelle55 / Join A Whatsapp Group For Free. Strictly For Singles Seeking Serious Commitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.