Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] (85205 Views)

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
when will y'all start making bread from your vagina for me to eat

cc Mhizkel
pinkycute
kelechimarie
Estharfabian
sinaj
omavik.sad
shocked
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by DOCTORDONE: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Absurd!
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by kelechiMarie(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
when will y'all start making bread from your vagina for me to eat

cc Mhizkel
pinkycute
kelechimarie
Estharfabian
sinaj
omavik.sad
I don't like bread but I fit wash am put for soup for you o. See mouth later in go say woman bewitch am angry grin
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
360ng:

lol
.cheesy
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Rapunzel001: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
I fit imagine a situation whereby dem serve person dis kind bread and after d person don chop am finish...d person go b like:
"chai dis bread sweet oh!"...

na for there dem go begin dey list for am d kind ingredients wey dem use prepare d bread.....
chai... end time thinz indeed...
soon na urine dem go dey use dey fry plantain... na only God go save person
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
I don't like bread but I fit wash am put for soup for you o. See mouth later in go say woman bewitch am angry grin
abeg wash am with pepper .sad wash am two times with enough cameroon pepper abeg.cheesy
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Okay.... I think I need to puke now... embarassed
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by kelechiMarie(f): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
abeg wash am with pepper .sad wash am two times with enough cameroon pepper abeg.cheesy
I dey await Mexican pepper and abagana chicken to complete the food angry
You too like food sha
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Manweysabi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
I won't eat bread for some days... Until this story disappears from my head.

2 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by billyG(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thunder Fire that Woman ToTo!

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
I dey await Mexican pepper and abagana chicken to complete the food angry
You too like food sha
just make sure say u use everything rub the surface of the Vig*na b4 u cook am for me o.sad
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by kelechiMarie(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
just make sure say u use everything rub the surface of the Vig*na b4 u cook am for me o.sad
I will but not my own since you dey find concoction chop sikira mi don offer to use in own.
P.s: She sabi cook wella
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by CoolUsername: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
*sigh*
I'll get the nutella.

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by emenike22: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yeast from her smelling decayed vagina??
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by finestpicks(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
O di egwu. :oO
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
LADIES in symboisis with the devil, always
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by stasius: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ogwugwu oge!
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Cyriloha(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
tmv10:
share the gala share the bread.

NO NO NO a beg chop that Bread and Gala alone mo share raam! !
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Dexema(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
repogirl:
Okay.... I think I need to puke now... embarassed
puke? I bet if you perceive the sweet smelling savour of that brown bread from the oven you will change your mind................ok I think I'm gonna need a bag embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by sabi99(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
And some guys wey dey buy her bread go dey pose dey flex am with softdrink............if u tell me say pple never chop sh*t digest am, den u dey lie

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by armadeo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well bread I have known you for a long time.

This is where we part ways for good.

*** in whiz khalifa voice***

I won't tell you about it cos i dont plan to see you again.

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by sabi99(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don finally turn part time caterer be dat after readind this bullsh*t, no more buying of meatpie, eggrol, doughnut, chicken n fish pie, though I don't use 2 av time except on weekends, any female nairalander to teach me? Anyway google is my friend
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by seangy4konji: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yeast. Bread. Vaginal doscharge. Offensive and infection.

Bread.

End time is really near.
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by IamAtribalist: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
cool Where is end-time lasisi69 when you need him? Chai! chai!! chai!!!
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by generalissimo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
*throws up uncontrollably*

*walks outa thread disgusted *
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Jamescosco: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
I remember when my ex told me she cooked with urine for one man to love her more than he does, no big deal. Many of us here had already suck and swallowed whatever u sucked. (Question) is that place meant for mouth contact? Then i suggest many will purchase that type of bread than the real bread coz new love mentality is loading........................... So nothing new guyz.
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
pretydiva:
God forbid bad tin..end time blogger..spits on her n d yeast undecided

But you do ask for cunnilingus?
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by zainyola(f): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
afuye:
grin grin grin

My daddy wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Coolguy89(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
trishapal:
And this is the bread of death... Anyone that eats of this bread shall contact a disease called HALITOSIS (mouth odour) ... which shall forever remain incurable...
LWKM
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Coolguy89(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Unfortunately i just finished eatin bread b4 reading dis post,feel lyk puking now

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by shumuel(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Millz404:
Be like i go stop to chop bread sef....

and even
Pufpuf
Bonce
Meatpie
Egg roll
Shawarma
and everything that can be made with flour, na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.