Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today (11253 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by viviangist: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Today November 25th 2015 , The Nigerian senate Launched Suggestion Box at plenary today , Senate President Bukola Saraki was joined by other senators to launch the Speak to Senate President suggestion boxes at the National Assembly Complex today November 24th. The boxes will help staff and members of the public to send their suggestions directly to Saraki.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pNN3oo6qHoc/VlR3xcEKBeI/AAAAAAAHbfg/UF8zTEke0LU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-AdKVYwyCro8/VlR3xgrxK5I/AAAAAAAHbfk/G_hceGSWmUg/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

source http://www.viviangist.com/photos-from-the-nigeria-senate-launch-of-suggestion-box-at-plenary-today

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by viviangist: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
More Photos

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by zinachidi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
suggestion box?? Lol.. What suggestion have they been suggesting since that hasn't been suggested before?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by matrix199(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
So I'll leave my house and walk down to NASS just to drop my suggestion in their suggestion box? Wetin do online suggestion portals?

The last time I dropped a suggestion in a police suggestion box, I was invited and quizzed why I suggested that kind of a thing.

17 Likes

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Kufie(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Like it'll make any meaning. It's just another avenue to steal. If it's not for e-Suggestions best believe the common man will have little or absolutely no access to it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
I just pray those suggestion boxes will not go into "unholy relationships" with a dustbin; not because I hate polygamy or polyandry, but because I'm Nigerian and I wasn't born yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by teebaxy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sai Bukky....saraki oloye
is DINO MELAYE high on weed or what? that look!
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by LMAyedun(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Suggestion box ko! Ejaculation box ni..
This present senate seems so clueless.
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by yomalex(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by LiveFromNaija1: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cheers grin
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Olofintoto(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good development. Hope they will be attending to those suggestions sha.
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
All I see is box for paper collection which will be later
used for wrapping edibles such as groundnut, maize, akara etc.

In this technology age, we need an online suggestion portal.

***Just suggesting***
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by freshness2020: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
How many suggestion have they yielded too from well meaning Nigerians!
..another waste of time and fund.
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Mlaide(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bad Belle Pple....... Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by greatiyk4u(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
As if our opinion will count
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by GMan650(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
They should expect a whole lot of posts to be dropped everyday in which only few would be reasonable. Even before they could get to the reasonable ones, they would have seen thousands of unreasonable ones which would only make them ignoring the rest amongst which the reasonable ones would be.

I wouldn't be surprised if another committee be inaugurated to be in charge of posts dropped in the suggestion box
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by LMAyedun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
teebaxy:
Sai Bukky....saraki oloye
Can you tell me why u hailing Saraki nw??
Oh! One of the Kwara slaves.. shocked
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
is DINO MELAYE high on weed or what? that look!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by jerrywool: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
If them tell you how many million naira contract be dat, you go shout.
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Divinehenrich(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Going by my calendar, today is 24th.OP,how comes yours was 25th?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Interesting15: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fellow Soldiers of Christ.

I will ensure I'm brief with this. As Christians, we need to be very careful with the internet.The internet (or should i say the influences which it has) is powerful.

I want you all to be very careful with the manner you read things written by 'intelligent' individuals proving God doesn't exist. I observed that as you keeps reading such things, they can begin making you doubt the existence of your God.

Now, there are lots of things i want to say regarding this subject, but let me call your attention to this discovery of mine. MANY OF THOSE YOU SEE WHO DOESN'T RECOGNIZE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD ARE DEMONIC!!! Let me tell you a true life story.

There is a lady i know. She was beautiful, educated, and posh too. Her lifestyle indicates that she doesn't recognize the existence of God (I haven't even seen her attend a church before). To cut the long story short, she and her fiance (they've begin leaving as husband and wife despite not being married) quarreled, and the man sent her out of his house. Later in the day, as the man was searching more of her belongings to throw out, lo, he begin seeing fetish things (gourds and those stuffs) Imagine, an educated woman who doesn't seem to recognize God or religion!

Thus, same applied to many of those 'educated and intelligent' men and women who are trying to make you believe God doesn't exist. If you know what they do behind doors, you will be surprised.

Thus, don't listen to them! Your God exists! JEHOVAH EXISTS AND REIGNS! God is real my beloveds. The Bible is true. Deciding to live my life for God and living my life in accordance to God's Word The Bible, made me successful and responsible (I know what my mates are doing now)

Thus, as i told my brethren during our Sunday School lessons today, "When next you hear someone say there is no God, tell the person to shut up"!

#The World Is Coming To An End
#Be Heaven Conscious
#God Bless You!
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by captainflash(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
zinachidi:
suggestion box?? Lol.. What suggestion have they been suggesting since that hasn't been suggested before?
Fuel scarcity i guess, but its taken too much time as expected.....all these senators self....

undecided

Una no try at all..
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by Iko5000: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
So all this ceremony for just a box . Nigeria is finish angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by damton(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
h
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by teebaxy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
LMAyedun:
Can you tell me why u hailing Saraki nw??
Oh! One of the Kwara slaves.. shocked
I'm not a kwaran but that is how they hail him...aside that I have every reason to hail my Senate president abi u think to be a Senate president na beans?
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by maxtamazin: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
This shows clearly that our legislathievies are high on something very strong. Laughing a suggestion box? Really...so they never had one? What about e-suggestion.
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by NwaNimo1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
First suggestion - Introduce a dress code sharp sharp!

Some of those senators look like gatemen and drivers!
Re: Photos From The Nigeria Senate Launch Of Suggestion Box At Plenary Today by iswallker(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
in the 21st century, senators are launching a wooden suggestion box in Nigeria where you go and stuff a piece of paper... sad sad

what happened to online portals....

i smh for this country...

is dino melaye sleeping... grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January / Success Adegor: SERAP Sues Okowa Over ‘poor, Substandard Primary Schools’ / Burundi: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Nkurunziza, Prays For Peaceful Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.