Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives (25436 Views)

‘i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – MI Abaga / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2015
deeswagger:

Dont worry, I'll do 4k on AliExpress.
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by FRANKOXY(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
God please bless this man more.
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by Bsc(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Millionaire today ur pple don c wetin u dey do for abroad , Bus driver... Am sure ur telling them ur a doctor or importer , Exporter
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by tplacid: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:
Thanks to this yoruba man from Biafra grin

I kinda like this post.... I believe there is a hate love relationship between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

Do you know that Inter tribe marriages between the Yorubas and the Igbos in Nigeria.

Yorubas needs the Igbos just as the Igbos need the Yorubas.

We should live as one.....let's learn to love each other irrespective of race or tribe.

Africa will be great....that's what those that came before us died for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by tplacid: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
baysol:

Not in all cases some we clever than others from the tapeworm tribe will be looking for ways to sell drugs to these kids. Only to come here and be beating their chest that they are rich and hard working tribe that no Nigerian can leave without them. My own be say their time will soon be up as their cup will soon be full.

Please can you respect other tribes, we have good and bad people in each tribe.

This man did a great thing, trust me he didn't care about the race or tribe of the kids in that bus. He saw all the kids as humans.

Like he said he is not hero he is just doing what he ought to do, the least we can do is to see members of other tribes as humans too.

And for the record I love the Igbos and I am Yoruba....
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by Tinyemeka(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
omusiliyu:
Member of Name Checkers Association (NCA).

They're known for doing good things both at home and abroad.

They occupied the south western part of Nigeria.

They're YORUBAS

Are you sure?

The story says the driver was just being modest in his actions and admission.

Does your post sound modest?
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by tpiadotcom: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
lord have mercy.

why was there a fire on a bus he was driving?

clearly, there's more to this story and why did the op leave out the location?
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by tpiadotcom: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives by baysol: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2015
tplacid:

Please can you respect other tribes, we have good and bad people in each tribe.

This man did a great thing, trust me he didn't care about the race or tribe of the kids in that bus. He saw all the kids as humans.

Like he said he is not hero he is just doing what he ought to do, the least we can do is to see members of other tribes as humans too.

And for the record I love the Igbos and I am Yoruba....

....which part don't you understand....this people are ready to sell drugs to the kids for being alive all in the name of hussle. Igbo friend ego soon be you on the recieving end then you will know what the bible mean that love of money is the root of all evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / 50+ Free Facebook Accounts And Passwords 2023 / What Are You Addicted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.