Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (101761 Views)

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
If the maid transfer her frustration and anger on her madam's children,they will say the maid is wicked. You see how some women bring problem to their kids?

thanks for this your post, so many crazy stories on NLand about maids beating up their madams kids or doing really bad things to them and there you have the entire NLand shouting, swearing and insulting maids, saying all sorts, never for once stop to think and ask why did she do that? because in the end, everything happens for a reason, something propels a person to act the way they act, for most Nigerians it's just dumbness, sorry to say, the follow follow syndrome is still in a lot of people, a lot of people hate to think and ask questions, ......

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by FabioPeter: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Things have changed. I used to fan my Dad while he had his siesta, I never saw it as a problem. The moment he dozes, I am on the street playing football with the boys. It was never a problem.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by sabi99(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time madam versus heaven bound maid..........
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Maximus85(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
henryanna36:
I came across this on Facebook, a Nigerian madam came in a jeep and made the house help fan her until she finished fixing her nails.I cried my eyes out, the heart of a man is very wicked! 

According to the person who shared the photos,she said the house help looked unkempt to her.Read her account below....

'I witnessed this modern day slavery today at a  nail salon. This woman who arrived in a jeep came with this girl who looked rather unkempt and had her fan her for over 2 hours. 

I watched helplessly and prayed for life to be able to add value for my children. 

If she can use her as a mobile fan for over 2 hours in public you can then imagine what she uses her for behind closed doors. 

No help for this children as we watch them being abused.

No school. 

Still hurt by this.

Sad'.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-of-nigerian-woman-who-brought.html?m=1

@bolded the heart of women is wicked. When it comes to this domestic dehumanising acts.... Women comes tops. Haba

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Brugge:
Most Nigerian house wives are lazy and heartless, no wonder they grow fat like hippo.
women.... only d devil can measure their wickedness

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Panshow(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Many women treat other peoples children with contempt. This is barely news unfortunately. I don't know if its a Nigerian thing or women in general. If the man complains he will be called adulterous
This is no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Fourwinds: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
perehu85:
nonsense advert.... slavery... what kind of job

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by otiigba1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
What the hell is a maid? Why do people need maids are they disable? Were do they get this maids anyway? The look on that woman face says evil.

When she could not have children or dies during child birth she will started blaming God. NOt realising that she has been cruel to some one else child

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Burger01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Modern day slavery. May God open doors for that maid ASAP.
Amen!
Some women can be so wicked! Women are so complicated! Why
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by tellwisdom: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
If any of my sis calls me now to come fan her, I can do it. Nothing big abt it. Everything na slavery for una side. Foolish people sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by cococandy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is not a women thing.

Most people in Nigeria treat their helps like subhuman. In fact everyone tries their best to make sure that those under them feel every inch of being in the lower class.
We have too much ego and pride as a people.

When you talk against child labor, all these people here talking nonsense will be the first to pioneer and attack you. Can't we clearly see that people go for small kids as maids so that they will be easy to treat anyhow without getting any resistance from them? They can't handle adult hells who won't be spoken to anyhow or made to do more than their job description without adequate pay.

We need to change our total orientation. Totally.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Burger01(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
20pounds:

Exactly!

I know of a woman that chased her maid away cos she had started 'developing hips'. Her husband was not happy about it and put the girl in a boarding school, cos he wanted to give her a good and quality life. The woman had to call a family meeting on her husband's head for the family to ask the man to choose between her and the housemaid.

The man asked the family to ask his wife if he had stopped taking care of her and the family since he had been paying the housemaid's boarding and school fees. He told the wife that if she is not tired of calling herself his wife, she should desist from talking about the housemaid. When her plans failed, the evil woman took a step further by going to the school to ask the proprietor to withdraw the maid cos they can't afford her fees anymore.

The maid in question was just 13 !!!
I keep saying it...some women are just plain wicked..wicked! sad angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Burger01(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
The girl doing the fanning is probably there to learn work from the saloon owner, how does the lady know that there will be no light and fan at the saloon? The owner is probably using one of the girls learning the job to satisfy her customer or teaching her how to be humble and down to earth.. ... At the end its still wrong...
Ogbeni, is the poor girl learning how to fan people ni Just imagine that girl could be your lovely sister! Haba! That's slavery mehn angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by seangy4konji: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian women are generally wicked.not all of th but you need to see most of them.eeen as a male if you complain,they might say have you started knocking the female?they are so wicked to the extent that they can never give you space on the road even of they see a trailer coming behing you.

If you want to spoil matter for such women,put a small SUV in her yansh or make she buy am herself self.

Vanity.

That girl that you are looking so fit be na Nigeria tomorrow,can be First Lady or one of the richest black women I. Earth. If she encounter that woman in not so long day,hope she is not in any problem herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by garriboy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
"I watched helplessly and prayed for life to be able to add value for my children. "
So she watched helplessly and came online to post it. Typical Nigerian. So there was really nuttin she could at least say to the woman. Then why talk abt it online?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by ipreach: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
that woman is stupid for suffering that poor girl

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by DedeNkem: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why do women mostly treat maids badly in Nigeria than men?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't believe most of these internet over-bathetic stories whole-heartedly..why should you even take the photo of a stranger without permission..isn't that unlawful?

how are we sure it was for 2 hours & the madam mighta just have asked her politely to have her fanned, not necessarily for 2 hours....the girl don't look unhappy doing it anyway..
& what kind of salon has a power outage for 2 hours?
i can imagine the heat...don't blame the woman ..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Cyriloha(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
The girl doing the fanning is probably there to learn work from the saloon owner, how does the lady know that there will be no light and fan at the saloon? The owner is probably using one of the girls learning the job to satisfy her customer or teaching her how to be humble and down to earth.. ... At the end its still wrong...

you see Bro since you stopped Ganja and Weed you don dey mek since small

Congratulations my Bro
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by sinola(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
If i were there,honestly,i must react and drop a bomb shell on that idiot.
The problem we are havin in this word is see no evil,hear no evil and speak no evil.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by macho44(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
henryanna36:
I came across this on Facebook, a Nigerian madam came in a jeep and made the house help fan her until she finished fixing her nails.I cried my eyes out, the heart of a man is very wicked! 

According to the person who shared the photos,she said the house help looked unkempt to her.Read her account below....

'I witnessed this modern day slavery today at a  nail salon. This woman who arrived in a jeep came with this girl who looked rather unkempt and had her fan her for over 2 hours. 

I watched helplessly and prayed for life to be able to add value for my children. 

If she can use her as a mobile fan for over 2 hours in public you can then imagine what she uses her for behind closed doors. 

No help for this children as we watch them being abused.

No school. 

Still hurt by this.

Sad'.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-of-nigerian-woman-who-brought.html?m=1
Choi , Efribodi abeg join me tok this prayer for the maid, The Egyptian "MADAM" I see today, I go see am No more! somebodi tok AMEN!
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by DonSaZz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
She is probably a pastors wife or an Imams wife.Born again indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by talima(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
abbeycial:

ameen
u can imagine how some humans like testing the elasticity of fellow human's loyalty!
just praying devil would not use the maid one day to teach the madam at the top a hard lesson.
dont her her, when the made will give her husband sweet turn around she will cry cheated.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

this makes sense...nairalanders just swallow everything hook, line & sinker.
my guts
tell me the story is hammy
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Gee15: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is were alaso meaning mad woman in clothe ,she is just not normal,too much pride believing that girl can't amount to anything in life , I won't say what if you are God that will be too much but rather say what if you are the queen Elizabeth what would you have done ,receive sense .
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by jascon1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
i spit on you. your heart is deep in vices. one day you will be made to face the devil you are sculpting

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by dsquare33: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
The women that maltreat their housemaids most are the social climbers,or the 'I wanna be'.The funniest aspect is that you will find some of them in the church,even pastors' wives, women who don't have the fear of God in them. Some aunts do oppress their siblings too, they treat their younger sisters as if they have leprosy, I even heard of one that told her sister because she was paying her school fees to flush the toilet after she has used it, at times this poor girl will cook till 2am while others are sleeping. Such wickedness!.Thank God the girl in question is now a graduate, now they are not good terms anymore. Some of the problems people or their children encounter in lives is as a result of their past misdeeds.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Tedassie(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Only a woman(except mum&sis though ) would do this,why i'm i not surprised¿ Mtcheeew

quote_me_at_ur_expiration!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by otiigba1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
shona2487:
It's a really bad thing that women now use maids as a pain killer, but I blive we can help stop them as individual, I can not count how many times I've had to interfere in madam/maid issue at salon,boutique nd even in d market. Jst 4days ago I came across a maid who cldnt hav been over 13yrs carrying half bag of rice nd d madam was holding her purse only, I watched with so much anger bt I ws trying to hold back d anger nd jst wen I ws abt tell my nerves to calm d f*ck down she bought some plantain the the seller wrapped it in a small nylon and was abt handing it to her wen she pointed to d rice on the little girl's head,meaning dt the plantain shld be added to the load,the seller looked shocked bt she cldnt say anything,@dis tym my nerve were screaming war, I jst stood up, lifted d bag of rice frm the girl's head, I Cnt remember if I actually dropped it gently or flung it,before I sha knew it we were both screaming nd yelling, a few other ppl joined me and we taught dis woman a lesson, @some point she Strtd to cry so we had to calm down bt I made sure we got the intervention of a law enforcement officer b4 I backed down, we got her address and the officer assured her dt he will check d child frm time to time. I'm nt proud of the fact dt I fought in d market BUT I will do it over nd over again for those children outdere who r being treated lyk possession. We can make a change if we try
thanks very much for your bravery, unlike some people on here who may be aware of this inhumane treatnent but will look the other way. i believe if every one act like you this sort of matreatment will curb down.

Some of this wicked women are either unhappy in their lives or just envious of the maid for being young, i guess. One could never understand what goes on in their crazy heads.

You look very nice by the way kiss tongue nice face with a Good heart to go with. Will you marry me lipsrsealed wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by AreaFada2: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Some women are too proud and arrogant. I can beat my chest, her husband can never do this. Shit happens in Zoo

You're right.

Her husband probably suffered to give her the good life she has now. The man won't have such disdain for the poor.

She probably doesn't lift a finger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.