Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (101748 Views)

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by RegularguyX: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
My neigbor's wife currently has a maid that isn't more than 10years old. Watching this lady constantly 'over use' this little girl saddens me.
On several occasions, I've watched this lady drive in from grocery runs with all her kids in tow and everyone gets out of the car and heads into the house empty handed while the maid makes several trips to the car to go unload the groceries.
And I wonder what is she teaching her little kids? Isn't it better to teach your kids to do these little things by themselves, and wait for no one?
Calls her names and make nasty comments to her.

@ OP, there are so many of these ladies around. Just sad!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
I still don't see the need for a housemaid. I believe only lazy people indulge in this slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
And yet we are angry the whites treat us badly even as slaves. I don't believe house helps should have separate plates, spoons and cups from the family.
I don't believe the house helps should eat in the kitchen instead of use the dining table
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by zaksman1960(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
nija women hnnn .very precariously premature

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by shona2487(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
My stepmom wasn't a very easy woman,i had to cut myself off frm every1 jst to get away from her, and now that I'm grown, I promise every woman out there who treat maids lyk a piece of rag that they will be brought so low that the maids wld even walk on their proud heads... I will marry you,provided d wedding takes place here. Lol quote author=otiigba1 post=40366731] thanks very much for your bravery, unlike some people on here who may be aware of this inhumane treatnent but will look the other way. i believe if every one act like you this sort of matreatment will curb down.

Some of this wicked women are either unhappy int heir lives or just envious of the maid for being young, i guess. One could never understand what goes on in their crazy heads.

You look very nice by the way kiss tongue nice face with a Good heart to with. Will marry me lipsrsealed wink[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's wat a woman can do ..They grow power drunk...
call it gender discrimination if u wish, power is unbefitting for a woman

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
jascon1:
i spit on you. your heart is deep in vices. one day you will be made to face the devil you are sculpting

I bless you though... I pray Allah give you brain
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Remii(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Coolabbie:
Evil thrives when good men do nothing.
as long as its not life threatening silent oversight is ok, if violence sets in you tell her to sack the worker if shes not satisfied with the service. i pay for drivers and househelp, I tell them from day one that they work for madam, so as soon as complain starts, I dont meddle I advise sack or work improvement with her staff. I may not be right but that works for me. there are no second class citizen in my house, my kids do chores and help eat same food, we allow trade training too but I will not allow domestic workers come btw me and my wife, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nawa o some women sef! haba!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by tophee(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
the heart of a black Man
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
mordtonia:
I still don't see the need for a housemaid.
I believe only lazy people indulge in this slavery.

My sister o.

How can someone keep another human standing for several hours ?

And i bet that girl dare not drop that fan embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Eddy2cute(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chei there is Godoo
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
But why are we suprised? People always look forward to women taking the lead when it comes to showing high morals and a mild character. I laugh because they obviously haven't been to boarding schools. That is where you will see first hand the animalistic traits that female kids inherited from their parents. The well known phrase that a woman's enemy is her fellow woman shouldn't be disregarded- it is a bloody fact. They complain about oppression from men but turn around to use their mouth,physical appearance,rusted wedding ring,weavon,clothes, their kids,and possessions(no matter how little) to oppress their fellow women. I rather watch tv all day than have dumb conversations with these kind of females.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Irepib(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na wa ooooo this woman no fear GOD pride eviness full ur body
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by PAINGAIN: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is sad indeed but pls make I ask. The person that witnessed this incident just watched for over two hours and did nothing. When are going to start being our brothers keepers? The woman is bad and so is d person that saw this for 2 hours and did nothing. I for yab that woman die. Next time she no go even try am.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by HastaCuando(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by themanderon: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
some women are inherently evil that's it, I just don't know if nature made them that way.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by kayo80(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Many women treat other peoples children with contempt. This is barely news unfortunately. I don't know if its a Nigerian thing or women in general. If the man complains he will be called adulterous

Women are just generally selfish and self centered.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by BreezyRita(f): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't think that's her maid. Or maybe I find it impossible to believe.
I mean, how do you take your maid to a salon just to fan you? What happened to doing the dishes, cooking, laundry, and every other work she possibly loads the poor girl with

I'm leaning more towards the idea that the girl is an apprentice there.

But some women are wicked sha. I've seen worse scenarios. I pity whoever sends his/her child to go work for lazy women. I know the poor will always remain in the land but I wish parents would manage anyhow and stop this madness!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by dhummystecah(f): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
20pounds:

Exactly!

I know of a woman that chased her maid away cos she had started 'developing hips'. Her husband was not happy about it and put the girl in a boarding school, cos he wanted to give her a good and quality life. The woman had to call a family meeting on her husband's head for the family to ask the man to choose between her and the housemaid.

The man asked the family to ask his wife if he had stopped taking care of her and the family since he had been paying the housemaid's boarding and school fees. He told the wife that if she is not tired of calling herself his wife, she should desist from talking about the housemaid. When her plans failed, the evil woman took a step further by going to the school to ask the proprietor to withdraw the maid cos they can't afford her fees anymore.

The maid in question was just 13 !!!
some women are more wicked than a tsunami.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Revolva(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wetin concern me.mmm. hisss. But some women ehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by LOVEGINO(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
But make una follow me tink am, d saloon no get fan?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by edward1984(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Brugge:
Most Nigerian house wives are lazy and heartless, no wonder they grow fat like hippo.

They are not lazy... Low/poor mentality.. That's all... what is she trying to prove or show the world? that she is rich.. came with a jeep then her maid cooling her off with hand fan.. who does that now...? Only back then during the slavery era...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by finestpicks(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
This kind of slavery in this 21st century baffles me.

You don't expect much good when you treat someone elses child like this.Karma sure exists

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by gohzieh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time madam
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Latency(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]oh lord in ur hands we commit our helpless lives
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Ghost01(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
shona2487:
It's a really bad thing that women now use maids as a pain killer, but I blive we can help stop them as individual, I can not count how many times I've had to interfere in madam/maid issue at salon,boutique nd even in d market. Jst 4days ago I came across a maid who cldnt hav been over 13yrs carrying half bag of rice nd d madam was holding her purse only, I watched with so much anger bt I ws trying to hold back d anger nd jst wen I ws abt tell my nerves to calm d f*ck down she bought some plantain the the seller wrapped it in a small nylon and was abt handing it to her wen she pointed to d rice on the little girl's head,meaning dt the plantain shld be added to the load,the seller looked shocked bt she cldnt say anything,@dis tym my nerve were screaming war, I jst stood up, lifted d bag of rice frm the girl's head, I Cnt remember if I actually dropped it gently or flung it,before I sha knew it we were both screaming nd yelling, a few other ppl joined me and we taught dis woman a lesson, @some point she Strtd to cry so we had to calm down bt I made sure we got the intervention of a law enforcement officer b4 I backed down, we got her address and the officer assured her dt he will check d child frm time to time. I'm nt proud of the fact dt I fought in d market BUT I will do it over nd over again for those children outdere who r being treated lyk possession. We can make a change if we try
May the God(s) you believe in bless you for taking a stance. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Originalsly: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
The girl doing the fanning is probably there to learn work from the saloon owner, how does the lady know that there will be no light and fan at the saloon? The owner is probably using one of the girls learning the job to satisfy her customer or teaching her how to be humble and down to earth.. ... At the end its still wrong...
Wasn't she brought there by the customer?....and can't you figure out she was there before and knew the salon is like an oven?.... and how does standing and fanning a person for 2 hours teach one humility? There is right and there is wrong....we do not always do the right thing. This is nether right nor wrong.... it is inhumane....make no excuses about it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Trinxie(f): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
who fixes nails for two hours?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remii:
the easiest way to start fight in the house is to meddle in the affairs of madam and her workers, either keep quiet or support madam ni oo

Not in my house.

I suggest that men grow a pair and rule their household.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.