Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (48485 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by hon4real(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2009
[center][/center][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 20, 2009
Bbeee:

common, ibkaye y u dey lie na?
My friend shallup dia.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:40pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

My friend shallup dia.

Nwa mkpi, d truth is bitter cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2009
Bbeee:

Nwa mkpi, d truth is bitter cool
Nwa Mkpi cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Me? Clubs? grin
ahh i gast blend u in b dat

Bbeee:

y wldnt i knw?  cool

@topic

osas

abi r u with her now?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:41pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Nwa Mkpi cool

ewu

osasp:

abi r u with her now?

i will let ibk ansa dt grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2009
If by club, you mean the church youth dances, then I'm totally there! grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:44pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

shocked shocked wolf in sheeps skin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

kai, wat do dey do dere?
eat buiscuits nd drink milk?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2009
Bbeee:

shocked shocked wolf in sheeps skin
Commot biko cool
osasp:

kai, wat do dey do dere?
eat buiscuits nd drink milk?

There's nothing like custard creams cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2009
no worry we go hook up 4 one night out soon n ill show u how its done
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2009
Ok o mr man grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:49pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Commot biko cool

were ori e ti te angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2009
Bbeee:

were ori e ti te angry
angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2009
wat kinda music u into?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 20, 2009
anything cept for country.

ps, did you hear about that 1p M&S thing?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2009
yh
cudnt be bothered.
no M&S around forest hill

thot u knew
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2009
didn't know until like later today, heard it was crap anyway
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2009
Bbeee:

NAH TO DAY??  cool

e didn't easy  grin grin grin grin

@ topic

did i mention sensual? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2009
nor be today, e don taaaaaaaaaa undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

didn't know until like later today, heard it was crap anyway
if u had ur way what shop wud u chose instead of m n s?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2009
y me:

nor be today, e don taaaaaaaaaa undecided

stop reading my mind, i go report u to seun ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2009
Na soooo, No be today we don dey see mallam with dagger now.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:21am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

stop reading my mind, i go report u to seun ooo grin grin grin grin

i wanna read more of that deep mind jare tongue grin
dont worry abt seun,he is my 10th hussy wink cheesy

Remii:

Na soooo, No be today we don dey see mallam with dagger now.
e don taaaaa wey we start to see am jare grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2009
terrorist
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2009
y me:

i wanna read more of that deep mind jare  tongue grin
dont worry abt seun,he is my 10th hussy wink cheesy

ha! i have to go buy me some anti-mind reader bi that  sad sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:31am On May 21, 2009
Oxone:

terrorist
yeah right, am coming to bomb ya tongue grin

na2day?:

ha! i have to go buy me some anti-mind reader bi that sad sad

no amount of anti-mind reader can save you
have gat control tongue grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2009
y me:

no amount of anti-mind reader can save you
have gat control tongue grin grin

heading to mountain of fire to request protection
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by eleshin(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2009
prostratin with dollar?thats slavery nt marriage
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:36am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

heading to mountain of fire to request protection

that wont work am here at okija shrine grin grin
and pls be careful so you dont set urself ablaze at the mountain tongue

@post
cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Owen2(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2009
ummm, cool i guess
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:45am On May 21, 2009
i like that face and that his bling bling wink grin
but would love it if he borrows me just for one day to pose tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.