Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (48527 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:49am On May 21, 2009
hot cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 12:51am On May 21, 2009
hotter than fire wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2009
eleshin:

prostratin with dollar?thats slavery nt marriage

welcome to the real world

y me:

that wont work am here at okija shrine grin grin
and pls be careful so you dont set urself ablaze at the mountain tongue

i will still take my chances
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Owen2(m): 12:56am On May 21, 2009
@poster above moi,Umm cool guess.

@FL Gators,thanx kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:04am On May 21, 2009
Act. that was to yme, but you're cool too wink

@Oxone
I want to see anothe rone of your pic tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 1:05am On May 21, 2009
y me:

i like that face and that his bling bling wink grin
but would love it if he borrows me just for one day to pose tongue grin

i trust u
i see u have anoda catch
at least u wld leave na2day 4 me now
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:05am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

i will still take my chances
am your shadow remember wink

chinesedoll:

i trust u
i see u have anoda catch
for where undecided
na2day is always with me grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Owen2(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2009
@FL Gators,OUCH!!!!! angry angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 1:14am On May 21, 2009
*Owen*:

u better dont be deceived
all dis babes u see here have e=-owners wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 1:14am On May 21, 2009
chinesedoll:

i trust u
i see u have anoda catch

y me:

am your shadow remember wink
for where undecided
na2day is always with me grin

oya, let the great battle begin. i will check on the result when i get back from the gym  grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:16am On May 21, 2009
*Owen*:

dont worry u are cool jare

chinesedoll:

u better dont be deceived
all dis babes u see here have e=-owners wink
shocked shocked shocked
we gat that from you tongue grin

na2day?:

oya, let the great battle begin. i will check on the result when i get back from the gym grin grin grin

you wan wound angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 1:16am On May 21, 2009
battle wif who
u know she aint got noffin on me wink wink wink wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 1:17am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

oya, let the great battle begin. i will check on the result when i get back from the gym  grin grin grin

no wonder you dey beg even when offering your life saving, you no care if ladies break bone, I see.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:18am On May 21, 2009
rrotflmao. . . . no, Owen, am not saying your pic isn't nice oh.
Its just that. . . .you know, your pic is cool too wink

@chinese
so u don dash me that ur cute baby? thank you kiss kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:19am On May 21, 2009
chinesedoll:

battle wif who
u know she aint got noffin on me wink wink wink wink
yeah right
cause you know i gat him right here with me grin

Remii:

no wonder you dey beg even when offering your life saving, you no care if ladies break bone, I see.
nor mind am
he nor know say i don dey plan to poison am grin cheesy
FL Gators:

rrotflmao. . . . no, Owen, am not saying your pic isn't nice oh.
Its just that. . . .you know, your pic is cool too wink

@chinese
so u don dash me that ur cute baby? thank you kiss kiss
this is sure gonna be a nice war grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Owen2(m): 1:20am On May 21, 2009
@chinesedoll,my post expressed disappointment rather than deception  angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 21, 2009
*Owen*:

@chinesedoll,my post expressed disappointment rather than deception angry
why na?

@yme
war ke?
am a gentle, peace loving, person o.
Don't look at my nose plz tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by yme1(f): 1:26am On May 21, 2009
@Gators
he is already my catch
and we are eloping together grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Owen2(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2009
OMG!! men recession grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Owen2(m): 1:34am On May 21, 2009
@FL Gators,gotcha!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:07am On May 21, 2009
nice dreamy eyes
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 2:21am On May 21, 2009
stalker grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:24am On May 21, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 2:37am On May 21, 2009
pretender ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:41am On May 21, 2009
chineke meh.

me? pretender? shocked

I was voted most 'real' human on the face of the earth not too long ago, you didn't see the awards? Handed over to me by my good uncle, Obama.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 2:44am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

chineke meh.

me? pretender? shocked

I was voted most 'real' human on the face of the earth not too long ago, you didn't see the awards? Handed over to me by my good uncle, Obama.

U MEAN barman grin grin grin grin

u be pretender now

u claim not to date but i know better

i've herad all ur gist & there's nothing to hide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:48am On May 21, 2009
Terrorist grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:50am On May 21, 2009
Oxone:

U MEAN barman grin grin grin grin

u be pretender now

u claim not to date but i know better

i've herad all ur gist & there's nothing to hide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my gist ke? My gist between I and my church right? Oh how the Lord is good smiley

@topic
Super Kawaii, I used to be OBSESESSED with those anime cartoons/video games back in the day cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:00am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

my gist ke? My gist between I and my church right? Oh how the Lord is good smiley

& i'm the pastor ryt with our headquarters in obalende & a branch in allen avenue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:01am On May 21, 2009
You and this your allen avenue grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:03am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

You and this your allen avenue grin grin

there s too much anointing there now
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:06am On May 21, 2009
Ok hold on, I actually need to burst out laughing now. . .wait for it. . .

Ok ok, I'm done.

Anointing ko tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.