Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (48532 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 3:22am On Jul 14, 2009
I seen his picture before and he is an un-attractive fellow. tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2009
u wan break person neck ni? angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2009
SeanT21:

I seen his picture before and he is an un-attractive fellow. tongue

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@Topic

Cute guy wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sesman(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2009
Gabry:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@Topic

Cute guy wink

how do you know he is cute, mama ngozi, is there something you're not telling us grin

@topic

she is funny, always makes me laugh
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2009
BLANK, BIG BIG
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sesman(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2009
Bbeee:

BLANK, BIG BIG

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2009
y smoke dey ya head? cheesy cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sesman(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2009
cos my head is hot grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2009
u need more petrol? cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2009
People who keep posting comments over and over again just want to be commented on again and again. It's no secret, ATTENTION SEEKERS !!!  lipsrsealed  grin tongue  tongue

[size=15pt]NOTICE TO THE NEXT POSTER[/size] !!!

You better post something positive about me, OR ELSE,  i have a large extended family situated on all four corners of the earth who care about moi quite a lot, and if you mess, i'll have to send to you a suitable messenger to deliver my package [s][size=15pt]a very hot and passionate slap[/size][/s], lol  grin. [size=15pt]This is not a threat,  its a WARNING !!![/size]  wink

LMAO  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sesman(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

note so self say something nice or your deadmeat,

She is very Nice and Pretty

hope this wont get me a dirty slap
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2009
sesman:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

note so self say something nice or your deadmeat,

She is very Nice and Pretty

hope this wont get me a dirty slap

Gooood  wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by noetic2: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2009
bubbly
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by timmfikk(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2009
what can i sey, e dey take me pa tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
sesman:

how do you know he is cute, mama ngozi, is there something you're not telling us grin

@topic

she is funny, always makes me laugh

Cause he is ma baby brother. kiss kiss kiss

@Topic,

Tim!!! I like him alot cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by noetic2: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
lofly and cute mama ngozi . , . who named u mama ngozi?

timmfikk:

what can i sey, e dey take me pa tongue

how did I? abeg no vex wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by timmfikk(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
Still the same, Trying to changer her status to good, neva take me pa by the way grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
Used to think he was strange
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by noetic2: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
lofly cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by switD: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
simple
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by timmfikk(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
ibkaye:

Used to think he was strange

Iwo aburo mu lotun soro bayii, okey ooo lipsrsealed undecided

@ topic

Ummm good human being
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
my favourite man with my favourite hair cut
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Joseph6(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
yoruba written all ova . . , . . . .very sexy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
prince indeed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
sweet mother smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dyabman(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
stupid father
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Igwe9(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
conservative
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by noetic2: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
lofly conservative
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by nike4luv(f): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
sexily annoying
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by noetic2: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
beautifully and sexily wahala-ful cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) / You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.