Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! (1758 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by adonbilivit: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
my friend is totally shattered as I type now. he proposed to his longtime girlfriend via whatsapp and she lambasted him for proposing online. to top it all, she blocked him. I don't really blame my friend coz he is shy and hardly takes no for an answer. He was scared she might say no to his face and thought proposing on whatsapp would ameliorate the embarrassment that comes with no if she turns him down. what do u suggest? is he wrong for proposing via whatsapp?
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by pet4ril(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why did he even make proposal move to the girl hes not sure of Or is he an end time guy?

End time proposal sha undecided
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by kilokeys(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
She never really liked him

If she did.. She'll tell him to do it properly if he needs an answer...

Hmm or turn am to play.. How many pple I don propose to online?.. 50, abi 72.. Can't count

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by amtaken(f): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fake story. Don't let me join the end time crew. #sigh.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by McCarlito(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thats the dumbest proposal I've ever heard of in decades.... He could've proposed via 2go na mpteeeeew...
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
adonbilivit:
my friend is totally shattered as I type now. he proposed to his longtime girlfriend via whatsapp and she lambasted him for proposing online. to top it all, she blocked him. I don't really blame my friend coz he is shy and hardly takes no for an answer. He was scared she might say no to his face and thought proposing on whatsapp would ameliorate the embarrassment that comes with no if she turns him down. what do u suggest? is he wrong for proposing via whatsapp?
he shud call and tell her its cald E-proposal grin
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Flashh: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
He should just jokingly tell her it was a prank. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Bensondrums(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls wat is d title of d movie?its gonna be very interesting
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by adonbilivit: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
pet4ril:
Why did he even make proposal move to the girl hes not sure of Or is he an end time guy?

End time proposal sha undecided
Oga, how does end time solve my friend's problem? carry your End time gerrara here guy

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by pet4ril(f): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
adonbilivit:
Oga, how does end time solve my friend's problem? carry your End time gerrara here guy

you propose when you know and sure that both of you reason together not the other way round
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by DuchessLily(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
kilokeys:
She never really liked him

If she did.. She'll tell him to do it properly if he needs an answer...

Hmm or turn am to play.. How many pple I don propose to online?.. 50, abi 72.. Can't count

And how many of them don accept?
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by adonbilivit: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
pet4ril:
you propose when you know and sure that both of you reason together not the other way round
na my friend e happen to o.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by fajani(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
akinsal:

he shud call and tell her its cald E-proposal grin
end time nigga
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by MzOnajin1(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Online proposal, y would he do a thing lyk dt. Wt happens to him proposing in his house just d two of dem if he is shy. He just got a online break up
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's "my friend girlfriend" not "my friends girlfriend"..
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by pet4ril(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
adonbilivit:
na my friend e happen to o.
hmmmmmm see conscience... I never said it was you in the ist place
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Lisaflex(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
What?!!! D dude is definitely cray 4 mkin such a dumb mv...He shld see TB Joshua asap!
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
jhalaljnr:
for real?. explain
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by UncleJudax(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2015
pet4ril:
Who gives a flying focck? Atleast, now the guy knows the true state of the affair.

He would have wasted more of his resources on the leech.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by UncleJudax(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Online proposal, y would he do a thing lyk dt. Wt happens to him proposing in his house just d two of dem if he is shy. He just got a online break up
Then the whole drama ends online. Probably?
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by boboLIL(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2015
End time proposal.. Make. He marry am online too
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by cruzita(f): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2015
which kind yeye proposal be dat?oya marry her via whatsapp na .u think say na telemundo
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2015
jhalaljnr:
Actually it's 'my friend's girlfriend', not 'my friend girlfriend'.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Perhaps she loves him, but she isn't for real. This is the effect of all the proposal and pre-wedding shots that litter social blogs today. She surely has had very high expectations and proposal fantasies, the least she expected was a faceless proposal. No flowers, no knight in shinning armour on his knees, no cheering crowd clapping and chorusing "say yes ", no NLander taking pics to make a front page worthy thread.
But wait ooo, grin she deleted and blocked him? woosh! That's a choleric personality on display there, a personality My other friends above me aptly describe as "end time ".

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Thelma110(f): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2015
It was very wrong of him to have proposed online. It doesn't show seriousness at all. It's not as if they were far away from each other. People should learn to do SERIOUS things SERIOUSLY. Shyness should not be an excuse to propose to your "Long time girlfriend" via watsapp.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by adonbilivit: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
cruzita:
which kind yeye proposal be dat?oya marry her via whatsapp na .u think say na telemundo
so, serious issues are not discussed on whatsapp? whatsapp is not 2go o. lalasticlalala
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by adonbilivit: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thelma110:
It was very wrong of him to have proposed online. It doesn't show seriousness at all. It's not as if they were far away from each other. People should learn to do SERIOUS things SERIOUSLY. Shyness should not be an excuse to propose to your "Long time girlfriend" via watsapp.
But relationships start on social media these days. I don't see anything wrong in what my paddy did
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by missKiffy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fake story
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by MzOnajin1(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
UncleJudax:
Then the whole drama ends online. Probably?
u got right
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Fireson: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
adonbilivit:

Why is it always a friend? Well, the lady is not in love.. Free her! undecided
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him For Proposing On Whatsapp! by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Actually it's 'my friend's girlfriend', not 'my friend girlfriend'.
Yeah.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Have U Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience Here. / Some Ladies And Ingratitude / What Re Your New-year Resolution(s), As Pertains The Opp. Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.