Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. (4584 Views)

I Need This Samsung Charger (pic Attached) / How To Spot A Fake Samsung Galaxy S8 / How To Spot A Fake Samsung Galaxy S6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by Techthins(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fake chargers are bad for your phones. Use these tips to spot a fake Samsung charger.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by OCTAVO: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thanks... Helpful.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by xtervaganza(m): 4:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Both charges you posted here are fake

That's not how the plug of Samsung charger look
Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by Warlord3000(m): 5:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by christian0077: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Helpful.

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by favourite00: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
Both charges you posted here are fake

That's not how the plug of Samsung charger look

How does a Samsung charger look? U realize there are different chargers for different regions. The chargers for US region is different from Europe and Asia.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by xtervaganza(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2015
greenhulk:

How does a Samsung charger look? U realize there are different chargers for different regions. The chargers for US region is different from Europe and Asia.
you may be right about the region thing though

But I've never seen a Samsung charger with a lug like that

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
you may be right about the region thing though

But I've never seen a Samsung charger with a lug like that

That is an EU Samsung charger that comes with Samsung phones made for the European market.

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by Youngpo413: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Why always samsung?

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger In One Picture. by daphid25(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Some original charger looks like fake sef

(1) (Reply)

Best Apps To Track Your Stolen Phone With(android,ios) / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) / 10 Top Mobiles Android 1GB RAM Under 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.