Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" (1536 Views)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Photos:Governor Rochas Okorocha Swears In New Imo State's Chief Judge / Pictures Of The New Imo International Conference Center and New Yam Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by ddonobi(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2009
HEY FRIENDS, I JUST UPLOADED THIS PROJECT, THIS MORNING, BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR OVER 4 MONTHS. KINDLY CRITICISE THE PORTAL. ITS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN NIGERIA. THE IDEAS ARE ALL ORIGINAL, NO PHOTOCOPIES. I WANT TO WIN AN AWARD FOR THIS!!!!! Shocked

@ SAM MILLA, I KNOW SAY WE DON FIGHT PLENTY BUT KINDLY CRITICISE THE SITE FOR ME. THE GOVERNOR WILL BE VIEWING IT THIS EVENING, NEED TO MAKE ALL ADJUSTMENT BEFORE PRESENTATION. I,VE NOT SLEPT SINCE YESTERDAY. THE NEXT STAGE IS THE E-PAYMENT INTEGRATION.

PLEASE, EVERYONE CRITICISE! I'M STILL UPLOADING THOUGH

http://www.imostate.gov.ng
Re: The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by blacksta(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2009
Dear friend

U are in wrong section - move this thing to the computer section and u will surely get the feedback you want
Re: The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by Sammy107d(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2009
Professional site. odd to find an effective use of green, Gud job
Re: The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by presido1: 10:03am On May 25, 2009
Good website,
You could have made the swimming pool look more Nigerian as in having a picture of any of the hotels in Imo State on this page http://imostate.gov.ng/top%20hotels.php.
I believe their is still room for improvement.
Keep it up.
Re: The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by PapaBrowne(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2009
Nice. At least, compared to other state government sites.
How come you don't have pictures of Imo state in it?
And, I'm thinking a slightly darker shade of green might work better(I'm not certain).
Re: The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by walata44(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2009
Good job but the green text and the green background make it tacky. if you can do a little bit of adjustment with the green colour.
Re: The New Imo State Website Codenamed "the Transformation" by naijaking1: 5:48pm On May 25, 2009
Green shock angry

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Workers Protest Against Slavery - Barricade Abuja Roads / Nigeria; State Of The Union 1914-2014 / Yorubaland In National Chess Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.