Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) (62540 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Merlissa(f): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Good Morning All

Oya Ladies.... over to you oooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Go and sleep its already midnight oh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by zonax(m): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Merlissa(f): 1:36am On Nov 25, 2015
ABJDOT:
Go and sleep its already midnight oh

Yes Sir

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by tellwisdom: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Wetin this wan dey talk?? sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by d25(m): 1:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Merlissa:
Good Morning All

Now I see why she blocked me from Facebook and BBM.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Mucheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by tellwisdom: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2015
d25:

Now I see why she blocked me from Facebook and BBM.

lol..wetin happen?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2015
/chokes on laugh/

Where's iamlegend1 , let's talk about bouncing cars grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by d25(m): 4:18am On Nov 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

lol..wetin happen?

My brother, it was a long story but we dated for about 4 months and we both came to a conclusion that we can't continue because she was too stubborn and always want me to say sorry. The only mistake was we both agree to "friend with benefits" that lasted for about a year and half. We both went separate ways, I got married before her, that didn't go well with her. A week after my wedding, she deleted me from BBM and blocked me on Facebook. But thank God, she got married last month too.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Fidecoo(m): 4:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Hahaha, but the issue, na vice versa. "I lost appetite 4 1wk when I saw my girl's own". Lyf sha

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Merlissa:
Good Morning All

MUST the GUYS marry every lady they date... ?
Thought you LADIES say One man/One woman..?
You LADIES also recommended Dating to support dat.

You LADIES also say that Dating allows us to know each other for COMPATIBILITY SAKE....

SO why do you cry, when you are left for a presumed better person...?
After all, you may be someone else's heartthrob.
PLEASE ladies, try and be smart as well as focused, because your HUSBAND may just be passing u by..

Now u ladies want polygamy again, after rejecting it.
This na DECEMBER ooooo
Most guys get married this period, especially those visiting Nigeria.
Shine your eyes, ladies

I wish you all Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Merlissa(f): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2015
d25:

My brother, it was a long story but we dated for about 4 months and we both came to a conclusion that we can't continue because she was too stubborn and always want me to say sorry. The only mistake was we both agree to "friend with benefits" that lasted for about a year and half. We both went separate ways, I got married before her, that didn't go well with her. A week after my wedding, she deleted me from BBM and blocked me on Facebook. But thank God, she got married last month too.

Are you sure that's what happened

Last time I remembered you were sleeping with all the prostitutes in the area... and after each act, you come back apologising...

So I had no choice than to block you!!!

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Davidovinci(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Merlissa:

Last time I remembered you were sleeping with all the prostitutes in the area... and after each act, you come back apologising...

Lol! d25 come and explain

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by tellwisdom: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
d25:

The op her self?...Now she claims you sleep with ashewos on your street to have made her separate wth u. How true was that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Sheybi you ladies are searching for ready made men. Well guess what, those men were made by women. Pls don't settle down with a guy you can pass through hard times with oh. Keep searching for ready made men so you can enjoy where another woman has toiled

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
Sheybi you ladies are searching for ready made men. Well guess what, those men were made by women. Pls don't settle down with a guy you can pass through hard times with oh. Keep searching for ready made men so you can enjoy where another woman has toiled
thank you,we will not stop searching till we find tongue

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lol! You ehn, its only God that will save me from you tongue
Hope you slept well
cheesy i like to read your comments
yes i did and you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lol! You ehn, its only God that will save me from you tongue
Hope you slept well
yes i did and you?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Olumurphy(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2015
adasmith5:
Facebook and BBM.
adasmith5:
Facebook and BBM.
adasmith5:
Facebook and BBM.
BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!!! Don't send anything to him even recharges....
I've said mine o! He is purely one of the NL's scammer too
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Olumurphy(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
adasmith5:
Facebook and BBM.

I've said mine o! He is purely one of the NL's scammer too[b]
adasmith5:
Facebook and BBM.

I've said mine o! He is purely one of the NL's scammer too[/b]
adasmith5:
Facebook and BBM.

I've said mine o! He is purely one of the NL's scammer too
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

yes i did and you?
Slept like a baby. Awww thanks love kiss

That makes me feel better about stalking you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by misspicy(f): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
Slept like a baby. Awww thanks love kiss
That makes me feel better about stalking you grin
we are both doing the stalking tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

Wow. I'm feeling tingly all over. Its like my first crush all over again wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Merlissa(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

And she's back to stalk my trend

smh...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided some men are wicked sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by d25(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Merlissa:

lol, you're very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by d25(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

The op her self?...Now she claims you sleep with ashewos on your street to have made her separate wth u. How true was that?

Don't mind the op, she's a joker.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by d25(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Davidovinci:

Lol! d25 come and explain

My brother, what I explained was exactly what happened. The op is just pulling my legs.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) by Merlissa(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
d25:

lol, you're very wrong.

Oh yeah

Now i remember... One of your concubines got pregnant

D25.... You took my love for granted

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.