Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (8874 Views)

Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle / Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu / S’east Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Dapaboy: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Lagos ibadan expressway junk journalism

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Iykopee(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
obo389:

Okada riders, street urchins, agberos, truck pushers and the likes.
u will never see any ibo person with an income or shop(no matter how small that shop is)will go out there and protest. they are all busy doing something serious for themselves.

Go sleep. U dont reside in south east and u are busy talkin trash. Little wonder they referred to ur ilks as zoogerians. Keep running away from truth.

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by banki(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2015
The part I don't understand is simple, you guys preach hate

I've listened to nnamdi kanu even call yoruba pastors names and preach hatered against them

Now you feel it right to quote them and believe thier visions?

The south east needs attention serious attention and good leaders

2 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Ikengawo: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
banki:
The part I don't understand is simple, you guys preach hate

I've listened to nnamdi kanu even call yoruba pastors names and preach hatered against them

Now you feel it right to quote them and believe thier visions?

The south east needs attention serious attention and good leaders
[/s]
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Ikengawo: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yoruba you are to be hated. People you hate want to jabe their own nation and youre spreading lies a d gossip as expected like a woman with a diyck

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ebbunwa:
I then wonder Who the protesters are. Doctors? Lawyers? Hmm.

You should ask PUNCH a yoruba propagandist Newspaper this question, maybe they are machinery from yoruba land..... By the time Yoruba ppl realize what is happening in Nigeria it is already too late for them to survive the Hausa-fulani....

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Ikengawo: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
I've never seen a more wishy washy group of people in ny life. Stand for nothing but stand against every thing. You. Dont want biafrans in your region but you dont want them to have their oan country. Most of the people against biafra have and never will step foot on Biafran soil and when its time to fight you won't be seen. If youre not ready to die for Nigeria stfu. I wont even count Hausa and fulani because they'll kill themselves off and perish as a people by 2030. Yoruba will now use gossip to make sure we sink with them
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by cirmuell(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:
See this fifth columnist!

The problem i have with people like the OP -who claim to be Igbo as they try weakening our resolve and cause dissention in the ranks- is that they never profer any viable alternative! We have tried to go down the route of having a round-table discussion....guess where that got us! Every solution brought up is crumpled up and chucked in the dustbin with breathtaking arrogance by the 'owners of Nigeria', so tell me what alternative solution is left?

These fools -many of whom were born and are living in Lagos and the north- can't seem to grasp the enormity of the destruction Nigeria has caused to Ndigbo and Alaigbo! They are the weakest link in our defense because they also don't realize just how much they're hated and viewed with suspicion.....mainly by some of the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba ethnic stock! It's these same fools that will be first to be hunted down, with their lives cut short and properties stolen....all for 'one Nigeria'!

Unlike the likes of Zik and Ikemba, never again will i underestimate the level of hatred these people have for Igbos!

One Nigeria can go to hell!!!
I hope you are in nowhere outside the South East, and you'll never step out of that South East to other regions of Nigeria?
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
lalasticlala in fairness to some of us, who are IGBOS and do not support this politically motivated agitation, Can you kindly move this to the front Page?
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by patrick89(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
lipsrsealed

Food 4 thought 4 any young igbo man or woman:

I have an igbo pal from anambra state, an engineer and i call him "mo' men"! He deals in agric lime( a sort of fertiliser) and told me he wanted to expand since he had not been able to make any sort of breakthrough in the east! I advised him to come down to abuja and 'grustle' from this 'zone' due to its close proximity to most 'agric inclined states' of the north and their endless need for fertiliser and such!

'Mo' men' now follows my advise, not caring about location, tribe or such nonsense but only seeing the 'nairas and sense' in the advise I had given him,and eventually settles in kaduna! Hustling while paying rent of almost N500k per annum( for 3 years till last month) so that his wife young son and daughter can @ least live in a region with cheap and abundant food, good infrastructure, almost constant light and security but all in 'another mans state'!

So late last year with my humble input and his natural 'igbo man drive', the kd state and local governments now grant this 'igbo man' from another 'zone' a relatively good deal to supply 'agric lime' in bulk to almost 50% of the rural farmers in the state due to the quality of his product for the next 4 years! So now 'mo' men' just finished building a beautiful home for his family with as little as N2.5m on a plot of land he purchased in kd, furnished by his wife with 'enuff kaya' from dubai, while he also got her a brand new '2014 benz c class' for being loyal! No more rent! No more noisy neighbours! And more resting! I no go talk wetin I see from 'my guy' as this epistle is not about the 'lord', but about something deeper!

Anytime he now sees 'ipob or biafran drama' or 'confused eastern youths' screaming gibberish on tv all he does is 'shake his head'! LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU COME FROM! The smart ones among you would see my point but the idiots would still try and spew rubbish! At the end of the day the 'truth is bitter'! Listen to your conscience and try and work with "people" to improve your lot rather than destroy it! Naija no get 'state visa' oh? Time to get smart and not _stupid! Now, how una dey talk am again sef? Ehen.......iseeeeeeee!!!
after reading this, ask yourself, " what does the writer want me to do now?" the answer is there for you! ask again why should I listen to the writer? ask again why is the writer bringing up these things?

Tips..... each time you see this kind of write up, ask yourself the above questions, you will be saved surely

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by patrick89(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala in fairness to some of us, who are IGBOS and do not support this politically motivated agitation, Can you kindly move this to the front Page?
double faced being one thing on twitter another on nairaland!!
fyi east is bubbling with biafra news! they discuss it like football matches this days, in fact, Chelsea fans don't talk about anything aside Biafra! I was among young people few days ago, you needed to see their opinion! better shut up!!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by patrick89(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Imagine hausafulani agitating for secession! I will donate my laast card!!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by chiefobdk(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
The President of same SEAMATA asked for markets all over the SE to close in order to protest the Boko Haram prisoners being brought to Ekwulobia and they complied in july so ask around if you don't know him nor the association.

I was surprised to see this. what happened man ?

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
obo389:

Okada riders, street urchins, agberos, truck pushers and the likes.
u will never see any ibo person with an income or shop(no matter how small that shop is)will go out there and protest. they are all busy doing something serious for themselves.
they are busy in a closed shopes
other tribes just the garnish their teeth because of IGBO
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
So the 20 billion/million naira (am not sure which one it is), which Buhari brought out to kick start a media propaganda against Biafra has started working? And to think that some people are actually rejoicing over this news, thinking it means ndị Igbo do not want biafra. Hehehe! The so called SE traders association eriela Buhari big time mugu. Chai! Buhari doesn't even know that he is funding the Biafran cause indirectly.
Anyway, IPOB actually announced that this will happen before hand. In fact, I am beginning to trust the IPOB intelligentsia more and more.

The truth remains that 98% of ndị Igbo support Biafra and Buhari knows this, hence the need to bribe some Igbo groups to denounce Biafra, in order to dampen the Biafran spirit. Well Buhari, this strategy is not working, you are enriching us instead. Try another!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
The President of same SEAMATA asked for markets all over the SE to close in order to protest the Boko Haram prisoners being brought to Ekwulobia and they complied in july so ask around if you don't know him nor the association.
li lie oooo aba didn't close until nnamdi kanu appealed for it
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Ikengawo: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
lipsrsealed

Food 4 thought 4 any young igbo man or woman:

I have an igbo pal from anambra state, an engineer and i call him "mo' men"! He deals in agric lime( a sort of fertiliser) and told me he wanted to expand since he had not been able to make any sort of breakthrough in the east! I advised him to come down to abuja and 'grustle' from this 'zone' due to its close proximity to most 'agric inclined states' of the north and their endless need for fertiliser and such!

'Mo' men' now follows my advise, not caring about location, tribe or such nonsense but only seeing the 'nairas and sense' in the advise I had given him,and eventually settles in kaduna! Hustling while paying rent of almost N500k per annum( for 3 years till last month) so that his wife young son and daughter can @ least live in a region with cheap and abundant food, good infrastructure, almost constant light and security but all in 'another mans state'!

So late last year with my humble input and his natural 'igbo man drive', the kd state and local governments now grant this 'igbo man' from another 'zone' a relatively good deal to supply 'agric lime' in bulk to almost 50% of the rural farmers in the state due to the quality of his product for the next 4 years! So now 'mo' men' just finished building a beautiful home for his family with as little as N2.5m on a plot of land he purchased in kd, furnished by his wife with 'enuff kaya' from dubai, while he also got her a brand new '2014 benz c class' for being loyal! No more rent! No more noisy neighbours! And more resting! I no go talk wetin I see from 'my guy' as this epistle is not about the 'lord', but about something deeper!

Anytime he now sees 'ipob or biafran drama' or 'confused eastern youths' screaming gibberish on tv all he does is 'shake his head'! LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU COME FROM! The smart ones among you would see my point but the idiots would still try and spew rubbish! At the end of the day the 'truth is bitter'! Listen to your conscience and try and work with "people" to improve your lot rather than destroy it! Naija no get 'state visa' oh? Time to get smart and not _stupid! Now, how una dey talk am again sef? Ehen.......iseeeeeeee!!!
ape, an engineer is selling fertilizer and you dont believe theres a problem?
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by azzima(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm not surprised you've resorted to insults
As a matter of fact, I would've bn surprised if u didn't. Na your way
Anytime someone raises a sound argument, u'll start insulting the person

Anyway U've bn noticed. Now run along and quote me no more
See this Biafra loser! !! Why didn't you take time to answer my question? you couldn't because it's a sound argument. AGAIN, Why didn't the youths protest during GEJ administration? ?we all know the answer. Unfortunately, even the Ijaws aren't crying more than "Nigeria's Official crying tribe".....BIAFRANS! !!!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by azzima(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
Yes ooo we may loose our investments outside biafraland but mind u ty danjuma obj babangida tinubu buhari and other big fishes in north and sw ll loose their asset too (oil well) in biafraland so if your then leaders are threatened by biafra govt of loosing their oil wells what do you think they ll do to you? Na to you use army flog una comot for igbo man property u know yorubas are scared of the army so that wouldn't be a difficult task moreover a policy ll be placed on them in the recruitment process 80 percent indigenous worker so how una see am. Remember you ll be dealing directly with an igbo and you know how deadly his brain is when it comes to money
oil well in Biafra landsee these KNOWN land grabbers o! Awon Omo Ole! !!!!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
azzima:
oil well in Biafra landsee these KNOWN land grabbers o! Awon Omo Ole! !!!!
yes oooo yelumba by the time you buy pms for 700 oduarewastan you eyes go clear
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Ferdinandu(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Now the real Ibos are talking not some miscreants. As far as am concerned any gathering of people where most of them doesn't own a shop and they call themselves Ibos, that gathering must be a fraud. grin grin grin
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by funlord(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Ikengawo:
ape, an engineer is selling fertilizer and you dont believe theres a problem?

You have never heard of an "AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER" abi? YOU are literally too damn _stupid to even insult! Now! Will you kindly GET LOST from my mentions till YOU eventually gain an I.Q? Anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Ikengawo: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
funlord:

You have never heard of an "AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER" abi? YOU are literally too damn _stupid to even insult! Now! Will you kindly GET LOST from my mentions till YOU eventually gain an I.Q? Anuofia!!!

In your brain an agricultural engineer sells fertlizer?!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by mensdept: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
All these 2 men organizations looking for bribe, disowning this and that. Nonsense

The people of the East/Midwest want to be on their own, and not with the fraud called Ni.gger Area.
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by RuggedSniper: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yeske2:
http://punchng.com/seast-traders-disown-biafra-nnamdi-kanu/

Traders from the South-East geo-political zone
have disowned the Director of Radio Biafra,
Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts in the pro-Biafran
agitation.
The traders under the auspices of ‘South East
Markets Amalgamated Traders Association, in a
statement made available to journalists in Awka
on Tuesday, said traders in the area had nothing
to do with the Movement for the Actualisation of
Biafra and the Indigenous People of Biafra, headed
by Kanu.
The IPOB is a splinter group from MASSOB.
The traders’ statement was signed by their
President and the Secretary, Okwudili
Ezenwankwo and Temple Udeh respectively.
They said that their position on the issue had
become necessary because of frequent calls by
the secessionist groups for closure of markets in
the area, stressing that the public could be
deceived by such calls into believing that traders
were involved in the lawless struggle.
The statement read, “We are constrained to react
to the continuous calls for close of businesses in
the zone in protest and solidarity for Biafra.
“Traders in the South-East wish to dissociate
ourselves from MASSOB and IPOB. We have
nothing to do whatsoever with these lawless
groups.
“The difficulties and hardship, which traders and
residents in general suffer during these protests,
had made the traders to react to the situation
and the development and make its position very
clear and unambiguous.
“The invasion of markets and other business
outfits and the destruction of property of
individuals like shops and vehicles in the name of
pro-Biafra protest is not only condemnable but
unacceptable.
“We are yet to understand the wisdom in the
protest where the properties and other valuables
and belongings of the Igbo are either vandalised
or destroyed by fellow Igbo in the name of Pro-
Biafra protest.
“The hardship, which the Igbo that relocated from
the North-East in the wake of Boko Haram
insurgency are passing through, is still staring
every right thinking Igbo man in the face, yet the
Pro-Biafra groups are calling other Igbo doing
their businesses in other parts of Nigeria to
relocate to the South-East. This doesn’t make
any sense.
“No particular zone in this country is an island
and none can successfully develop without inter-
relationship with the others.
.“Times are hard and the traders condemn, in
strong terms, any action, by any group or
individual, that will further aggravate the already
very difficult times experienced by traders in this
area.
“The traders are totally not in support of any
protest that will further adversely affect the
people of the South-East.
“We want to state clearly that traders in the
South East are solidly in support of the
administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.”
The statement stressed that “traders in the zone
shall not support any action that will aggravate
the hardship already being experienced by
Nigerians”.
They appealed to the President to address the
issue of dilapidated federal infrastructure in the
South East, particularly the federal roads in the
zone, which they described as death traps.
They listed the bad roads in the zone to include
the Enugu Onitsha Expressway, Enugu¬Abakaliki
Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway,
Aba-Owerri Road and Owerri-Port Harcourt Road.
November 2015... The Internet NEVER forgets.grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Press Freedom: Nigeria Ranked 120 Out Of 180 Countries / Enugu Govt Awards Contracts For Projects Worth Over N3.2 Billion / Sanwo-Olu Dedicates First Anniversary To Frontline Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.