Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,350 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. (25352 Views)

Interested In Paint Production / Learn How To Produce Marker Refill Ink And Make Income From It. / I Will Teach You How To Make Income Online Without No Special Skills Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good evening all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good evening all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by Tallfam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Smart Save

“Many a little makes a mickle” is an old proverb which has the meaning of “Little drops of water make a mighty ocean”. It has been said that “A fool and his money are soon parted.”. Today, KOLO have many ways open to people to save their money safely enabling you to set aside a part of your income for future use. The habit of saving; therefore saves a person from a future crisis, it helps an aged person who has no one to look after him, it helps an invalid or a handicapped person from being driven to begging as well as uplifting a person morally and ethical For example, If you save N200 per day, 30 days will give you the sum of N6,000 (i.e. N200 x 30 days = N6,000) while N500 x 30 days = N15,000. N1000 x 30days = N30,000 etc. Why not pick a form today?
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Cycle Saving

Cycle savings serve as a source of solution in emergencies, a way to grow savings and a means to achieve a communal goal, etc. Imagine what you can do with N50,000 if you get it in a week? We have a fundamental belief that individual interests are best served by a complete immersion of each individual’s interest in the whole. Our common values and beliefs provide the harmony of interest that erases the probability of opportunistic behavior. A sense that our futures are co-determined motivates our members to embrace the “One for all and all for one” motto. You can choose a cycle plan and amount as you see fit. Terms and Conditions apply.
GET CYCLE SAVING FORM TODAY!
Edusave

Why not save for your child's future and avoid embarrassment?
For parents whose wards particularly attend private schools, the fear of school fees is always the beginning of wisdom. Agonizingly, in most private schools, school fees continue to soar high while most parents and wards’ take homes remain poor. For those whom for one reason or the other the wards have to change school, the situation becomes more complicated. School resumption can actually fill the parents with dread and anxiety because of its huge financial implications. By starting an EDUSAVE plan early, even before your child(ren) begins school, you can reduce the burden of taking on high debt to pay for his or her education. At KOLO, we have the best solution so your kids' education could be one of your family's biggest achievements.
APPLY FOR EDUSAVE TODAY!
Loan Saving

KOLO offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to easily access loans in a quick, transparent and efficient environment. Our expertise and international standards assure our clients quality service and delivery. Loans currently range from N 15,000.00 to Upwards; maximum maturity is 6 months; flexible collateral arrangements depending on loan size (household goods, business equipment, goods in stock, vehicles, property etc.) but for larger loan sizes, please contact the Operations Manager. Prospective borrowers need to have savings with KOLO before applying for a loan, as we do support savings as a habit. All that is needed is an existing, viable and verifiable business. What sets KOLO apart is primarily the efficiency and ease of access to credit facilities. Documentation and collateral requirements are significantly more flexible than anywhere else and the processing time is the shortest available.
APPLY FOR LOAN SAVING TODAY!
Office Address
31, Mojisola Street, Off Oyemekun Street,
Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos State, Nigeria.
9, Sumonu Oludemi Avenue, Temidire Estate,
Ekun Town, Off Olambe B/stop,
Ogun State, Nigeria.
You can also check and read more about us on out web page
www.koloquid.com.ng
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by VCP0AyF: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
good day all...

the paint production training is still very much on

and many people have benefited from it, if you want to be part of the training
just email me or add me on whatsapp

don't miss this opportunity.... for the price is very affordable

regards
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Good morning all

Happy weekend

Our training programs continues everyday, join us today.

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Good morning all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Happy weekend all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2018
happy new week

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2018
Good morning all

Our training continue this week
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good evening all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning all

Happy new week

Our training continue this week

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTS

I have a lot of things to help u with, from the starting of
production, to the packaging and marketing of your
product. We conduct
online training and coaching until u get full stand of
your own.
I cover over 16 different types of paints.
graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote,
gloss, satin,
matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged ebook that contain the
following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of
paint and their function.
3. Production procedures 4. Equipment and needed
to start paint
production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on
how you can
market your product easily and make profit without
competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality
paint
All this are package in my ebook and continue online training .
You can also add me up on whatsapp for easy
communication.
Email: Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 1:50pm On May 02, 2018
Good day all

Happy new month

Our training continue this month

Interested person should contact us for intensive training on how to produce, package and market quality product.
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
Good evening all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 3:25pm On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 11:12am On May 26, 2018
Happy weekend

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Paint production business is fast growing and profitable, so be a part of this and increase your financial status.

LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAINTS

I have a lot of things to help u with, from the starting of
production, to the packaging and marketing of your
product. We conduct
online training and coaching until u get full stand of
your own.
I cover over 16 different types of paints.
graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote,
gloss, satin,
matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged ebook that contain the
following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of
paint and their function.
3. Production procedures 4. Equipment and needed
to start paint
production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on
how you can
market your product easily and make profit without
competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality
paint
All this are package in my ebook and continue online training .
You can also add me up on whatsapp for easy
communication.
Email: Stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Happy weekend

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Happy new month

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Happy new week

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good day everyone

Our training program is still on

Interested persons are welcome

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good evening all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good evening all

Happy new month

Our training program continue this month

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
Good morning all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good evening all

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.