Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today (1117 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by viviangist4: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy Birthday Atiku Abubakar , Atiku Abubakar is a Nigerian politician, businessman and philanthropist, who served as the second elected Vice-President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007, on the platform of the People's Democratic Party, with President Olusegun Obasanjo, As you celebrate your 69th Birthday Today May God give you more strength.

source http://www.viviangist.com/atiku-abubakar-celebrates-his-69th-birthday-today

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by saintgoogle(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2015
HBD sir, wish you long life and good health. Abeg sir share your BD cake and kunu reach our side for NL.
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Gombs(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Amen o..

Meanwhile,

Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by sugarvallly(f): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2015
old cargo wey no wan leave politics for younger generation HBD O
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Chanchit: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2015
HBD Sir, just try forget about being president o Nigeria and you would live long.
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by PRYCE(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
His 'Karma Sutra' Birthday? grin grin
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by lionduke(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir!!! God will grant you your heart desire to be the president of Nigeria if you award me a scholarship in your American University.
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by lionduke(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir!!! God will grant you your heart desire to be the president of Nigeria if you award me scholarship in your American University.
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by baski92(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy birthday to one of Nigeria biggest criminals of all time
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Bugatie(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Congratulations to him,

But @viviangist4, please remove philanthropist from his profile, na beg I beg you
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by khristals(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2015
philanthropist??

If u stole a dozen eggs from me without my knowledge and gave two of them to my kids does that make you one hell of a generous fellow? undecided

anyways... hbd to the man smiley
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by permsec: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy Birthday to the second runner up candidate of Thief-ry.

Wishing you success in
2019 so as to upgrade to number 1.

Result of the last contest is as follows;

1. Say Barber.

2. O*J

3 A-Thief-ku.

4. King of Bourdillon
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by viviangist4: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by handie(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy birthday to the president we'll never have. Happy birthday Turaki Adamawa
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by handie(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2015
lionduke:
Happy Birthday Sir!!! God will grant you your heart desire to be the president of Nigeria if you award me a scholarship in your American University.
O boy! See condition wey he must fulfill for am to be president. FYI, even if he gives scholarship to every Nigerian youth to study in Harvard, he no go still win. If Atiku can book 4,000 Sheraton and mainland hotel rooms for delegates and still get less than 1,000 votes outta 8,000, only God above can make him president
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Kingsley1000(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Another criminal

his mates are dead now
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by captainflash(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
sugarvallly:
old cargo wey no wan leave politics for younger generation HBD O
undecided

HAPY BIRTHDAY SIR.
WULLNP.

cool

Enjoy ur birthday rice and long neck chicken.....
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Osyfellaini(f): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Turaki Nigeria, I have much to say on a beautiful day like this but I don't know where to start from, the right words to use or the things to say and the ones to hold back.
But I must say something sha, Your are really a great person and a father figure to many knowingly and unknowingly which is why I am which you more of God's Favour, Protection, and Love as your Age with God's Grace.
HAPPY 68th BIRTHDAY boss of BOSSES.
Long Live Turaki Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by vivianblog3(f): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by RockMaxi: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015

HBD.
In 2019, he will be 72 years and he is still thinking of becoming the president.
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by vivianblog3(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2015
@ lalasticlala .... i can see #change ... Thank you
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by tunex23: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Vivian, I have no buisness with this Atiku birthday, how your own level be nah? I wan slam u bad bad
Re: Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by LaurelP(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
LooterVandross of our time, HBD

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Lawmakers Get N1bn For ‘constituency Projects’ / Caption This Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With President Of Côte D'ivoire / Olisa Metuh PDP Spokesman, Dragged To Court Again In Handcuffs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.