Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,037 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics (90215 Views)

Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Pic:Kebbi State Ist Lady Mrs Zainab Bagudu Treats Patient In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
When a photo of Abubaka Audu and his much younger wife went viral many months back, many were left wondering and confused as to whether she was his daughter or wife. Alas, the release of a second photo cleared the confusion and the true story was revealed. She wasn’t his daughter but his third wife. Her name is Olivia and she is an half-caste. She hails from the Tiv-part of Benue State as her mum is from Ugba/Unongo family. She is an undergraduate of UNIJOS.

In 2010, Audu was alleged to have abandoned his wife, Mrs. Aisha Audu with her 3 children in the US. Aisha then filed a paper at the District Court of Maryland Montgomery County where she sought protective order against Prince Audu accusing him of assault.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/meet-abubakar-audus-teenage-wife-whose.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by missKiffy(f): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Chai shocked and shes so pretty

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Bugatie(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2015
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

She can marry Wada sha since she's used to marrying her father's mate

550 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by babdap: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2015
End time first lady.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
kai

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Beremx(f): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Is there no recent photo of her?

Well too bad she is now a widow. She would have probably been the youngest First Lady of a state Nigeria has ever had.

So sad!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Holatunde007(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2015
End time death

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by bestower: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2015
What a damsel! Waoh,what is going to be the hope of this young lady in the family? Has she been married legally to this man before his death? Is she leaving with the 2nd wife nd children?oh no, madam olivia u re on ur own.lemme ask, am i first to comment.....i feel nothing and i got nothing been first to comment...so y d bustlin nd hustlin...craps.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by tayebest(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2015
O boy, see that deep kiss! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by thorpido(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Some parents literarily sell their daughters for money.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Danfuster(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Choi! See wetin this man dey choo shocked nawa ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by ishiamu(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm. No one really knows tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Trut(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Women and money, gold diggers everywhere

45 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by drss(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
has audu risen back to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by thebestprice(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
GOING after old men.. the young guys will keep masturbating..

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Kingsley1000(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
so sad....man proposes God disposes

i pray God give her fortitude to bear the lost

#i repChangeMantra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by captainflash(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

Can can marry Wada sha since she's used to marrying her father's mate
Can can marry means what? you no the check ur english before u type? abi u dy rush to get likes? Walahi..

undecided

I'll go with ur point, cus i believed she has lost the most reliable man she has in this world....but if she can contest and win, fine...
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by funlord(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
grin

I hope this smally been carry belle oh? If not the alacrity wey those audu family members go take boot her back to jos no go get part 2!

Anyway why does that kissing picture remind of that film "beauty and the beast?" Women una dey try sha!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by gunuvi(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Next time she will date her mates and not her grandparents friend. Useless ashewo. Well, she should be given as a gift to Audus replacement so she can still achieve her dream of being a first lady. Nonsense!!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by YoursGEJ(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Oboy see mouth for kissing grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by debo07(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Chaiii...see dis pretty babe oo..but I sure say she go get one secret young bf outside.

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Bugatie(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015
captainflash:
Can can marry means what? you no the check ur english before u type? abi u dy rush to get likes? Walahi..

undecided

I'll go with ur point, cus i believed she has lost the most reliable man she has in this world....but if she can contest and win, fine...

And which one is "you no the" ... over sabi English teacher

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Miracle4Sure: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Ladies and money shaaa......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by kokoA(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Girls get mind o. shocked imagine kissing your grandpa's mate deeply shocked **ewww**

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by princeogbeide1(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Eyaahh" it's a pity
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by M4gunners: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
I smell gold digging thing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Lordave: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
That man was a walking dead!

Looks like a corpse angry angry

Even a native doctor go faint on seeing the man for the first time.

35 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by maupe: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2015
M4gunners:
I smell gold digging thing.
Why do men always have to assume women only marry for money. This post is misogynistic in nature. You, guys should allow her grieve, instead of airing your daily women bashing views.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by mightyhaze: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Too bad! I feel for d young lady sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by rubyradiance(f): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Trut:
Women and money, gold diggers everywhere

I think the girl deserves our sympathy because she might not have 1% say on her getting married to that man who should be her grand father's age,,this is what almost all Muslim girls face especially the fresh & pretty ones

15 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
/
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Some women can kiss anything for money, even if it's Shrek.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.