Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use (585 Views)

Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help / -. / Which Paper Type Is Most Suitable For Typing A Project Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by Skybob(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I just need your advice on the most reliable banks to
operate in Nigeria.
My present bank has been frustrating me over the months alerting me of
erratic and unreasonable deductions from my account. I just got a text from
them yesterday alerting me of a 215naira debit from my account, they called it
card enhancement, similar amount deducted last month too.
I don't want to mention the name of the bank but it shares a name with the
Yoruba version of the name of the city Lagos.
I want u guys to advice my on the best suitable banks in town with the
following qualities:
Guaranteed financial security
No erratic nd unreasonable deductions from customers' account
Good internet banking.
Moreso, I'm landing a job in few weeks time that will fetch a 6-digit monthly
income God willing and I don't want a bank that will mess with my money.
Also, I'd like to know if I should open this new account before I get the job or I can wait till after I start working. This is my first job so I have no experience.
Thanks
Mod, I beg u please let this make front page because I want a wide range of
contributions to select from. Many others will also learn from this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by heykims(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Eko bank bha?
..lemme hear comments..
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
i just want to sit and read comments
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by heykims(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Guys, ur comments o...

sdavirus, justpeehay( m ), inkon, Faitty20 ( f), shexy14
nonpareil , chiconsol( f ), abhosts ( m ), Wazzaowner( m ), JusticeGodfrey , 1stknight( m ), hisenjos , ezeeade, awesome4 ( f), 2ndOhio, bzion1 , 4stylz , HIGHESTPOPORI( m), YoungWiseCash , k2fresh , naijabachelor ( m ), Favolly ( f), eljimmah, ideykwum ,
omo17 ( m), taiwomicheal( m ), LordSlytherin, KiksAsso, mustaphagreens( m ),
peacepreye ( m ), Methylblack( m ), mryoungdon ( m ), Gafano ( m), williamstd( m),
skybob, heykims
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by Favolly(f): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
heykims:
Guys, ur comments o...

sdavirus, justpeehay( m ), inkon, Faitty20 ( f), shexy14
nonpareil , chiconsol( f ), abhosts ( m ), Wazzaowner( m ), JusticeGodfrey , 1stknight( m ), hisenjos , ezeeade, awesome4 ( f), 2ndOhio, bzion1 , 4stylz , HIGHESTPOPORI( m), YoungWiseCash , k2fresh , naijabachelor ( m ), Favolly ( f), eljimmah, ideykwum ,
omo17 ( m), taiwomicheal( m ), LordSlytherin, KiksAsso, mustaphagreens( m ),
peacepreye ( m ), Methylblack( m ), mryoungdon ( m ), Gafano ( m), williamstd( m),
skybob, heykims
I use First bank and Fidelity bank
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by heykims(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Favolly:

I use First bank and Fidelity bank
..and their services in terms of financial security, internet banking facility nd erratic debits?
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by sdavirus: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2015
I use Gt Bank and FCMB for Internet based transactions... Haven't failed me one single day.
I find FCMBs charges to be lower though.

For dollar operations, I use skye. Been okay for me.
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by eljimmah: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
go for GTB they are the most reliable sericewise

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Copy Of Forest Of A Thousand Daemons To Sell Pls Its Urgent / National Conference On Information Technology And National Security / Be The First To Solve This Maths(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.