Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (50941 Views)

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / This Is Why Your Pimples Will Not Disappear! Truth Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? by Immaangel(f): 1:53am On Aug 08, 2013
how much is dis pro activ n where can i buy it
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? by gynny(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Having trouble on how to get rid of acne? We have listed some fabulous ways on how to treat acne scars and get back that beautiful skin you want! click on...
For more details about pimples effect and cures, click the URL below
http://gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-acne-breakouts-acne-treatments/
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? by Gigihealth: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sweat pimples occur when the weather is humid and hot or as a result of exercising and working your body hard, which causes a certain type of acne known as pityrosporum folliculitis. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sweat-pimples-does-sweat-cause-pimples-and-acne/
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? by nitroblitz01: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
I have combination of skin type... I am more concerned about my oily face. I am currently using dudu osun and I keep getting acne, as one goes another comes. Could it be as a result of dirty blood or I need get I m one booster supplement drugs?
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? by ajasay3030(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is painful going around with those small balls. If fact, it reduces one's self-esteem. I can relate to this very well. Check my signature for a link to how you can treat your pimples/acne naturally at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.