Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? (2083 Views)

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Eketem: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2015
I just saw this meme online and it made me laugh so hard because it is so so true.

How do you make up with your spouse after a needless quarel?

Do you simply say " I am sorry" or do you just carry on as usual.

I know a lot of men will text you "Have you eaten?" as a way of saying sorry and starting a conversation.

Some will buy a gift, some will buy suya or chicken as a sign of peace
How do you apologise to your spouse?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Lucialovely(f): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
You say am sorry and mean it

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by boboLIL(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Will say I'm sorry and kiss her forehead nxt thing na mind blowing ses**

1 Like

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by kweenkong(f): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
My husband will make catfish or turkey pepper soup and buy origin. Once I see does signs I do a silent yipee in my mind, from there gist go start. And when I am tipsy he takes advantage( private joke)

Me I apologise straight away till he accepts and then mind blowing sex

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by hopara1(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Just been sober and incuring the best polite word to make her happy again.
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
We talk about it
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by damiso(f): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Depends on what caused the disagreement.

Sometimes we talk or text each other about it if its something serious.

And for less serious issues ' you want to drink baileys' LOL and my shakara response is always ' NO' LOL.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Eketem: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
damiso:

Depends on what caused the disagreement.

Sometimes we talk or text each other about it if its something serious.

And for less serious issues ' you want to drink baileys' LOL and my shakara response is always ' NO' LOL.

I would fall for the " have you eaten " gist before but now I hold out more and wait for " let me take you out for dinner or lunch " grin grin
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by damiso(f): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eketem:

I would fall for the " have you eaten " gist before but now I hold out more and wait for " let me take you out for dinner or lunch " grin grin

LOL
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by MRBrownJ: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2015
whatever argument there is, it never reaches the bedroom and has to be over whenever we get to bed.... we have a "safe" word to remind each other of this. couples should NEVER go to bed mad at one another, whatever happens during the day, should be dead and over by the time they enter the bedroom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Exponental(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Happy couples don't struggle to say PLEASE, SORRY & THANK YOU.
It makes them happier. That is when you hear statements like ....."I think I'm the one who should say sorry"
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by gidjah(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aint contributing nada to this post coz most of u here aint even married sef!
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Stanleyafam(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2015
I tell her I'm sorry and she also says I'm sorry same time, that way we share the fault for the misunderstanding and everyone is happy again.
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
I came here to read ppl post wink
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by miqos02(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
just do it
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Onegai(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
He says sorry, then keeps quiet for a while and later heads out to buy food (cake works wonders! ). I bone for a full day (sometimes vex and pack my stuff into the bedroom and pretend to bring down boxes), then I come and meet him (he's usually in the parlour) and say "let's talk. First of all, I'm sorry".
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by duduade: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2015
gidjah:
Aint contributing nada to this post coz most of u here aint even married sef!

You berra learn now or you gerrrout.....
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Here to read comments.
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Eketem: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Onegai:
He says sorry, then keeps quiet for a while and later heads out to buy food (cake works wonders! ). I bone for a full day (sometimes vex and pack my stuff into the bedroom and pretend to bring down boxes), then I come and meet him (he's usually in the parlour) and say "let's talk. First of all, I'm sorry".

Hahahahahaaa one day he go helep you pack the boxes lol. We sha like drama and special effects

1 Like

Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Afam4eva(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: How Do You Settle Disagreements As A Couple? by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Here comes the nagging queen
I am angry automatically means its over
Dude will even say what's new cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I cry sha

(1) (Reply)

Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns / China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer / Flat Mate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.