Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,922 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? (2229 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Jonathan’s Body Language Shows Support For Avengers — Odili / Tanzania Has A Real President Not A Body Language!.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
please can someone tell me why pasingshot has stop creating thread on how buhari body language has fixed Nigeria in six months? or is the guy on sabbatical leave?

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
pls firefire,temitemi1 can u guys help answer dat question?
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Firefire(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Ezemust:

PashingShot is OUT OF LIES...

His tank is empty of propaganda, he has gone for refill. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Firefire:

PashingShot is OUT OF LIES...

His tank is empty of propaganda, he has gone for refill. cheesy
so u mean he's coming with part 2 of BODY LANGUAGE CAMPAIGN?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by ticking: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ezemust:
Jesus! grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
ticking:
Jesus! grin
WHAT?
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by temitemi1(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2015
They are now ashamed of the 'change'
Ezemust:

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by UncleJudax(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:
From body language to body odour, he has got to take a bath grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

From body language to body odour, he has got to take a bath grin
he probably used dettol and dudu osun to bath
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
temitemi1:
well, not the type of Demdem and Omenka. they will rather die than to accept that
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by osazeeblue01: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari don baf

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Candyrain(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2015
You guys should take it easy with Oga Bubu, at least he's beginning to hit the ground flying and not running as we initially wanted him to

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Demdem(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:
well, not the type of Demdem and Omenka. they will rather die than to accept that

Goon, as soon as I see that there is no hope again I don't need anyone to tell me what to do. So far, govt is on the right tract. Initial pain before gain was expected so it's not an abnormal thing. Besides the climax of this pain is gone.
We also gave Jonah-daft that benefit of doubt at the initial time but as soon as the fool showed his real color, there was no going back.
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by UncleJudax(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:
he probably used dettol and dudu osun to bath
You damn right grin
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2015
UncleJudax:
You damn right grin
huhuhuhuhu.in my language
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by opiaoku: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2015
temitemi1:

you rarely comment nowadays bro

i guess you're disappointed as i do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, as soon as I see that there is no hope again I don't need anyone to tell me what to do. So far, govt is on the right tract. Initial pain was expected so it's not an abnormal thing.
We also gave Jonah-daft that benefit of doubt at the initial time but as soon as the fool showed his real color, there was no going back.
plz omoluabi,in the next six months don't run away from nairaland let's know who will be the real wailer

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by bugzbunny: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
I saw d thread passingshot opened ystday abt buharis misteps... I think he really earned my respect.. Dude is not a zombie supporter.... The Apc fans are beginning to see wat we told them ... Change aint cheap lik its bn said... My only pity is the quota system guy.... Dat guy is a classic apc zombie

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by temitemi1(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Just tired of situation of things in this country; no light, no fuel...
opiaoku:

you rarely comment nowadays bro

i guess you're disappointed as i do cheesy
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2015
bugzbunny:
I saw d thread passingshot opened ystday abt buharis misteps... I think he really earned my respect.. Dude is not a zombie supporter.... The Apc fans are beginning to see wat we told them ... Change aint cheap lik its bn said... My only pity is the quota system guy.... Dat guy is a classic apc zombie
quota system is a robot
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Okanokan(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:

Apc= SUCKING BLOOD! and
Pmb= CHIEF SUCKING BLOOD!!!
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:
plz omoluabi,in the next six months don't run away from nairaland let's know who will be the real wailer

Far before u came into nairaland, i have been here. Why do u think I will run away? U enemies of Progress, baba will shame u all.
Specific things he has done that Jonah-daft never did throughout his reign. Not to worry am going nowhere.
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by AprokoMan: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Far before u came into nairaland, i have been here. Why do u think I will run away? U enemies of Progress, baba will shame u all.
Specific things he has done that Jonah-daft never did throughout his reign. Not to worry am going nowhere.
u have been long on nairaland? good. but the scenario is different. UR GOD BUHARI IS ABOUT TO FAIL. so stay put to defend the indefensible
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Okanokan:

Apc= SUCKING BLOOD! and Pmb= CHIEF SUCKING BLOOD!!!
awww
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:
u have been long on nairaland? good. but the scenario is different. UR GOD BUHARI IS ABOUT TO FAIL. so stay put to defend the indefensible

No human is my God. Buhari is already succeeding so nothing to be scared about. Wrote the below couple of hours ago.

Demdem:

Actually, u are the foolish one that expects eldorado within 6 months.
Here in my current location, bunkerers are crying because there is no business for them. NDDC is being cleansed. Oil industry as a whole is currently being washed up upside down. Govt not using middle men any longer, marketers are scared of their future and they are fighting back. Product of which we experienced the worst this past week. TSA means less money to siphon by useless civil servants and parastatals. Agencies are waking up to their responsibility. Before Buhari came in, did u ever buy fuel at 87naira?
The General took a lot of time to go over all the agencies and he is now much more knowledgeable. Just appointed his ministers and expect the best.
Having saidthis, the worse is over. If u can't be patient to reap the benefits then that's ur cup of tea.
By the way, let this be ur last time u post a useless post to me.
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by AprokoMan: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by ajepako(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ezemust:

Dude, they have formed an association , check my thread:

They are officially: Lamenting Lamenters

With Passingshot and Berem as the grand patrons.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
ajepako:

Dude, they have formed an association , check my thread:

They are officially: Lamenting Lamenters

With Passingshot and Berem as the grand patrons.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think I can give some amount of respect to pshot and berem but that Demdem of a guy na work
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

No human is my God. Buhari is already succeeding so nothing to be scared about. Wrote the below couple of hours ago.

succeeding in implementing hardship? what phantom success? why can't u tell ursf the truth?
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Actually, u are the foolish one that expects eldorado within 6 months.
Here in my current location, bunkerers are crying because there is no business for them. NDDC is being cleansed. Oil industry as a whole is currently being washed up upside down. Govt not using middle men any longer, marketers are scared of their future and they are fighting back. Product of which we experienced the worst this past week. TSA means less money to siphon by useless civil servants and parastatals. Agencies are waking up to their responsibility. Before Buhari came in, did u ever buy fuel at 87naira?
The General took a lot of time to go over all the agencies and he is now much more knowledgeable. Just appointed his ministers and expect the best.
Having saidthis, the worse is over. If u can't be patient to reap the benefits then that's ur cup of tea.
By the way, let this be ur last time u post a useless post to me.

Ezemust:
succeeding in implementing hardship? what phantom success? why can't u tell ursf the truth?
Re: Where Is Pasingshot, Where Is Body Language? by Ezemust: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=40422536][/quote]those shi.t are what u tell ursf. here in the north, people wants gej failure over buhari PHANTOM SUCCEEDING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Sen. Ben Murray Bruce Tweeted About Boko Haram And Social Media / Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria / FG To Decentralise, Concession Transmission Grid -- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.