Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Improving Service Quality And Customer Satisfaction In Nigerian Gsm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Improving Service Quality And Customer Satisfaction In Nigerian Gsm (1415 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / Airtel Customer Satisfaction Survey / MTN 1k BBC And Customer Care Wahala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improving Service Quality And Customer Satisfaction In Nigerian Gsm by kalmonkay: 12:14pm On May 25, 2009
IMPROVING THE SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION UTILIZING QUALITY FUNCTION DEPLOYMENT (QFD) BASED ON THE GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATION (GSM) IN NIGERIA.

Dear Potential Participant,

As a part of my programme (MSc. Advanced Technology Management) at the University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, I am carrying out a study into the current Nigerian GSM quality of service and level of customer satisfaction and the subsequent use of a Total Quality Management; Quality Function Deployment (QFD) tool/technique in the improvement of GSM service quality and customer satisfaction.

I would like to invite you to participate in the above research project, as you have been identified as a user of a GSM mobile phone product/services and facility.

Once completed a summary of results will be available at the conclusion of the academic year. If you wish to obtain a copy of these results, please provide your contact details. Please note that all data gathered for this research will be stored securely and destroyed after the dissertation has been submitted. My supervisor and I will be the only people who will have access to this data.

The data provided in this questionnaire is for educational purposes only and will be destroyed on completion of the project.

Follow the links below to complete the questionnaire;

Part 1- http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=qo7zAKVhWfWUXqfD7u7wJA_3d_3d

Part 2 - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bFmSET_2fWFNjvBVMVFWW60w_3d_3d

Thank you for taking your time to complete this questionnaire.

N/B: Please also forward this email to your friends and colleagues

(1) (Reply)

М̣̣̇Ɣ Blackberry Curve2 Does Not Download / Price Slash Uk Used Original Blackberry Porsche Design P'9981 @55k / Finally #jim'sbigthing Released - Introducing Infinix Hot Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.