Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Islam Will No More Grow - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Will No More Grow (3867 Views)

8 Good Reasons Why Islam Encourages Polygamy / Hijra: How Islam Will Destroy Germany And Possibly Europe / If Islam Will Not Prevail Against The Church Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Yes, islam has come to the end of its growth. All allahh's strategies have been rendered ineffective by today's realities.

ISLAM GROWTH STRATEGIES:

STRATEGY 1 (GROWTH BY COMPULSION).

Muhammad came forcing people to accept islam through terrorism. He went to places waging wars against the people, beheading as many as refused to accept islam, yet islamists say islam is a religion of peace. What an irony. 99% of today's muslims are a product of coersion experienced by their forefathers.

The reason muslims are in majority in Northern Nigeria is a result of islamic war waged against the people by Utmar Dan Fodio. People accepted islam rather than dying. Now, it is these same muslims who are a product of islamic war that are saying islam is a religion of peace. What a lie from the pit of hell.

That growth system is no more working in today's world. Governments the world over are battle ready to combat terrorism. This has stalled islam's growth by compulsion, which used to be the method that brought the highest growth.

STRATEGY 2 (MULTIPLE MARRIAGE AND PRODUCTION OF NUMEROUS CHILDREN).

It was a deliberate strategy for islamic growth that allahh permitted muslims to marry as many as four wives and placed no limit to their children. He even permitted exchange of old wives for new ones, so that the new ones will take over children production from the old ones.

But thanks to the current day's economic realities that are not favourable to growth by birth strategy.

With those strategies rendered ineffective by the current realities plus the massive evangelization by the Christians with signs and wonders, islam has come to the end of its growth. When something is no more growing it will begin to die.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Annunaki(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
You forgot to mention the mass exodus from islam. Every year millions of muslims renounce islam and the rate at which they are renouncing it has increased of recent because more and more muslims are now getting to know islam is fake due to the evil writings in the quoran that has fuelled an increase in islamic terrorism globally. Truth be told, islam has not just stopped growing, it is now experiencing negative growth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2015
The West is beggining to look deep in the Qur'an. They have kept blind eyes for too long and this is turning nightmare for them. An iman was interviewed and he was trying to say Terrorism is not islam. One woman just jumped in with a question she was in pains..she asked, what is written in the quran, why did the quran instruct muslims to hate us just because we do not believe? The imam was short of words he told her. I am not here to mix events. The interview was interrupted to avoid violence. People are waking up from thier sleep. The harm is just to much. Hence no one welcome thier lies anymore. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Annunaki:
You forgot to mention the mass exodus from islam. Every year millions of muslims renounce islam and the rate at which they are renouncing it has increased of recent because more and more muslims are now getting to know islam is fake due to the evil writings in the quoran that has fuelled an increase in islamic terrorism globally. Truth be told, islam has not just stopped growing, it is now experiencing negative growth.

True talk!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2015
It is the job of every parents to educate thier children about this deadly virus called [size=26pt]Islam[/size] angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Annunaki(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Islam is worse than ebola, W.H.O or the U.N should list it amongst the killer diseases it's want's to eliminate this millennium.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Annunaki:
Islam is worse than ebola, W.H.O or the U.N should list it amongst the killer diseases it's want's to eliminate this millennium.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Supremor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
it's quite amazing when a religion claims peace but keeps terrorizing the world; the Qu'ran supports violence against people who do not believe in Islam to the point it advocates cutting off such people's hand and all with specific reference being made to Christians and that is why fundamentalists see Muslims who don't act upon this words as infidel and enemies of Islam but in truth I know lots of muslims who love peace and don't buy such acts

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Annunaki(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Supremor:
it's quite amazing when a religion claims peace but keeps terrorizing the world; the Qu'ran supports violence against people who do not believe in Islam to the point it advocates cutting off such people's hand and all with specific reference being made to Christians and that is why fundamentalists see Muslims who don't act upon this words as infidel and enemies of Islam but in truth I know lots of muslims who love peace and don't buy such acts

So why do they remain muslims if they don't find their quoran reliable
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Annunaki:

So why do they remain muslims if they don't find their quoran reliable

I wonder o !

But one of the things that baffle me is the fact that terrorism is clearly stated in the quran. Quran says Muhammad is the prophet of allah and he and his followers are hard (wicked) against unbelievers but merciful among themselves (Quran 48:29). Is it not an irony that islam is a religion of peace? Islamic allahh is a god that breathe hatred. Who is a hater if not the Devil?
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:
It is the job of every parents to educate thier children about this deadly virus called [size=26pt]Islam[/size] angry

That is exactly what I do. All my children have been taught about the evil of islam and it has been sealed in their heart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Annunaki:

Correct !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Horus(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Empiree: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Horus:
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.
What you said does have some elements of truth. However, is that any special or anything new about it?. We can say the same of Christianity. [size=15pt]Have you ever had Black Pope?.[/size] Has there ever been Black preference over White or White Christians treated equally with Black Africans?. In America (a Christian country) even though there is "separation of church and state", there exist (in 21st century) racism. You can not deny it. The reason emphasis is not placed on Christianity is simply bcus of separation of religion from normal way of life. This however does not change the fact that America is a christian country.

Are you not aware of recent killings of Black Americans at alarming rate?. Can you compare that with Black in Saudi, they aren't being killed like that. Nothing in the headlines to suggest that. So I emphatically say that treatment of Black Arabs in Saudi is still fair than in America. All you have to do to proof this is go to US and talk to real field niggas. Let them tell you how they feel. Just last week, a famous weatherman made headlines in New York for being turned down by a cab driver to pick up White customer next to him. Why are you pretending?.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by mahdino: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Correct !!!

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Napoleon Bonaparte

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle

The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley

The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet

Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.

…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .

..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell

Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…

Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.

In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.

His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener

No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2015
mahdino:

Napoleon Bonaparte

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle

The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Montet

Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.

…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .

..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell

Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…

Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.

In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.

His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener

No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

ZKOSOSO 2015
Profett Mohammed is most Vulgar, wicked, despicable, filth, and paedophilic man that ever walk on the surface of the earth!
His work speaks volumes till date with poverty, bombs, Hate, refugees, corruption, hypocrisy, rape, theft, beggars, noise pollution by mosques, terrorism, killings and all the marks of the beast!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by tartar9(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
keep deceiving yourself,there have never been any mass forced conversion in the entire Islam history like in xtianity.the north had been Muslim majority centuries before Uthman Dan fodio and multiple wives do not contribute to population growth dunce.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Samunique(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
tartar9:
keep deceiving yourself,there have never been any mass forced conversion in the entire Islam history like in xtianity.the north had been Muslim majority centuries before Uthman Dan fodio and multiple wives do not contribute to population growth dunce.
undecided

Even in the face of all these obvious proofs

U must be a pathetic lair.

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2015
mahdino:

Napoleon Bonaparte

Sir George Bernard Shaw

H.G. Wells

Phillip Hitti

R. Bosworth Smith

Sarojini Naidu

Dr. William Draper

Thomas Carlyle

A. S. Tritton

De Lacy O’Leary

Gibbon

Edward Montet

Mahatma Gandhi

Alphonse de LaMartaine

Michael Hart

Rodwell

W. Montgomery Watt

Washington Irving

James Michener

It is most amazing to note that you are saying what you are saying despite the quranic injunctions which have been made clear to you.

Those people you quoted have no good knowledge of islam by then and am sure by now they would have eaten up their words if they are still alive.

By the way, if those people were quoted contexually right, why did they not convert to islam?
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
tartar9:

Look at this man telling clear LIES. Smh !

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by yazach: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:
Yes, islam has come to the end of his growth. All allahh's strategies have been rendered ineffective by today's realities.

ISLAM GROWTH STRATEGIES:

Muhammad came forcing people to accept islam through terrorism. He went to places waging wars against the people, beheading as many as refused to accept islam, yet islamists say islam is a religion of peace. What an irony. 99% of today's muslims are a product of coersion experienced by their forefathers.

The reason muslims are in majority in Northern Nigeria is a result of islamic war waged against the people by Utmar Dan Fodio. People accepted islam rather than dying. Now, it is these same muslims who are a product of islamic war that are saying islam is a religion of peace. What a lie from the pit of hell.

That growth system is no more working in today's world. Governments the world over are battle ready to combat terrorism. This has stalled islam's growth by compulsion, which used to be the method that brought the highest growth.

It was a deliberate strategy for islamic growth that allahh permitted muslims to marry as many as four wives and placed no limit to their children. He even permitted exchange of old wives for new ones, so that the new ones will take over children production from the old ones.

But thanks to the current day's economic realities that are not favourable to growth by birth strategy.

With those strategies rendered ineffective by the current realities plus the massive evangelization by the Christians with signs and wonders, islam has come to the end of its growth. When something is no more growing it will begin to die.

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=yazach post=40424105][/quote]

With the modern and current realities, islam cannot grow anymore.

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by kazyhm(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by aob2882: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2015

[color=#990000:

[/color]

You created topic without facts.
Who ruled by COMPULSION christians or muslims?

LUKE 19:27(KJV)But those mine enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither and slay them before me.’”

Allah said, Quran 2 vs 256

﴿لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ﴾

(There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear. Therefore, there is no need to force anyone to embrace Islam. Rather, whoever Allah directs to Islam, opens his heart for it and enlightens his mind, will embrace Islam with certainty. Whoever Allah blinds his heart and seals his hearing and sight, then he will not benefit from being forced to embrace Islam.''

﴿لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ﴾

(There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path.)''

So where did you get you fact from.
You cannot quench the light of God with your own mouth and pen.
Please just keep on written till you realize the truth
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=aob2882 post=40430209][/quote]

LUKE 19:27(KJV)But those mine
enemies, who would not that I
should reign over them, bring
them hither and slay them
before me.’”

Jesus was referring to the Day of Judgement, when the unGodly shall be condemned to second death.

If you would be honest to yourself, you should agree that Jesus didn't kill anybody on earth, he instead was healing and raising the dead. But Muhammad was only beheading and cutting innocent people's fingers.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Horus:

This is because Muhammad god destined black for Hell. .. cheesy black Muslim will remain the arabian slave as far as islam is concern. One of my student told me that black people are devils. When my bose did a contrat research to know why a child ultared such. The child confessed His dad told him this. I know this arab people ao well. The people who are really racist are the arabs. They dont only hate black with passion, they also hate the white because of Islam.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
mahdino:

Napoleon Bonaparte

Sir George Bernard Shaw

H.G. Wells

Phillip Hitti

R. Bosworth Smith

Sarojini Naidu

Dr. William Draper

Thomas Carlyle

A. S. Tritton

De Lacy O’Leary

Gibbon

Edward Montet

Mahatma Gandhi

Alphonse de LaMartaine

Michael Hart

Rodwell

W. Montgomery Watt

Washington Irving

James Michener

You want to validate islam with Athiest views th3n you are rendering the quran a lie as we know it is. Do you know of a jewish athiest called Josephus? He wrote a book 93–94 AD. He confirmed the crucifixion of Jesus by Pilate. Which your prophet who came about 500 years later denied. Although christians do not need outside source to prove the Messiahs death. We trust the bible for its divine messages concerning Jesus. Many things that Jesus said will happen, has happened and are still happening in our eyes. Jesus saw Muhammad coming to lie to the world that he is a true prophet..He warned us about the coming of false prophets. The apostle Paul saw Muhammad coming to preach another Jesus to the world. Etcetera. Muslims have nothing to say to convince a true Christian because it is written, Satan is the "god of this world who has blinded the eyes of the people ao that they will not see the true light of the gospel of Jesus Christ.". And this verse is pointing at islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

You want to validate islam with Athiest views th3n you are rendering the quran a lie as we know it is. Do you know of a jewish athiest called Josephus? He wrote a book 93–94 AD. He confirmed the crucifixion of Jesus by Pilate. Which your prophet who came about 500 years later denied. Although christians do not need outside source to prove the Messiahs death. We trust the bible for its divine messages concerning Jesus. Many things that Jesus said will happen, has happened and are still happening in our eyes. Jesus saw Muhammad coming to lie to the world that he is a true prophet..He warned us about the coming of false prophets. The apostle Paul saw Muhammad coming to preach another Jesus to the world. Etcetera. Muslims have nothing to say to convince a true Christian because it is written, Satan is the "god of this world who has blinded the eyes of the people ao that they will not see the true light of the gospel of Jesus Christ.". And this verse is pointing at islam.

Love this !
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Empiree:
What you said does have some elements of truth. However, is that any special or anything new about it?. We can say the same of Christianity. [size=15pt]Have you ever had Black Pope?.[/size] Has there ever been Black preference over White or White Christians treated equally with Black Africans?. In America (a Christian country) even though there is "separation of church and state", there exist (in 21st century) racism. You can not deny it. The reason emphasis is not placed on Christianity is simply bcus of separation of religion from normal way of life. This however does not change the fact that America is a christian country.

Are you not aware of recent killings of Black Americans at alarming rate?. Can you compare that with Black in Saudi, they aren't being killed like that. Nothing in the headlines to suggest that. So I emphatically say that treatment of Black Arabs in Saudi is still fair than in America. All you have to do to proof this is go to US and talk to real field niggas. Let them tell you how they feel. Just last week, a famous weatherman made headlines in New York for being turned down by a cab driver to pick up White customer next to him. Why are you pretending?.

See this one dey try to hid by pointing at pope... grin did the bible said a pope will be white are black? You are a true slave man. In christianity, The color of our skin does not determined our destination after death. But in islam, it does. Wake up and save your generation from this slavery. . wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by plappville(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Love this !

smiley
Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by Empiree: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

See this one dey try to hid by pointing at pope... grin did the bible said a pope will be white are black? You are a true slave man. In christianity, The color of our skin does not determined our destination after death. But in islam, it does. Wake up and save your generation from this slavery. . wink

Re: Why Islam Will No More Grow by truthman2012(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=40432757][/quote]
When no more defence muslims resort to abuses. Is that e-jihad? Smh !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism / Shahada: Let's Examine The Content / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.