Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nysc Fingerprint Issue - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Fingerprint Issue (21025 Views)

Can Sim Registration Fingerprint Scanner Be Used For NYSC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by gwisdom: 2:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Medalee:

Oh! That's great news. Be rest assured, it will be fixed for stream 2. About my number 08112989999.

Thanks brother.
I really appreciate your concern and contribution.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by feflo: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Medalee:

Ehn ehn let me check
good afternun admin, please av been trying to thumb print and it has been saying low fingerprint quality....... please help
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Angelshakira(f): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
feflo:

good afternun admin, please av been trying to thumb print and it has been saying low fingerprint quality....... please help

try another cafe,have it in mind that registration is closing 2moro
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Jamzig1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Olasunkanmi0007: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please I’m having issues with my biometric in camp what should I do ??
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Taidi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Medalee:

Man, I pray it never happens again. It was a surreal event for me. I pray I get Edo just for the fact I made friends with the ICT guys, getting a favorable PPA will be on deck.

Bro, pls I sent nysc a mail concerning biometric finger print drop to enable me recapture since two days ago but they are yet to reply, pls what should I do?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Okenyejohn01: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Good day admin
I am currently in camp having the same issues
I ve written the letter
What else am I expected to do
Please someone help me
This experience is heartbreaking
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Yinkuzmimi(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Good day admin, I was told NYSC regularization have been pend for now, sorry, how true is that?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by AK143: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
I got the same problem this year 2021 , , and what they asked me was to apply for the drop of my biometric, , and i did, , but no respond yet, , ,

Will it be possible for me to join next stream( Batch A Stream II)

Thank you so much
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by VTJN(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
AK143:
I got the same problem this year 2021 , , and what they asked me was to apply for the drop of my biometric, , and i did, , but no respond yet, , ,

Thank you so much
Yes it's possible

by the way what is even causing this biometric failure of a thing,i believed it's not possible without doing biometric after NYSC registration

so why the biometric failure here and there?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Victoriaweb: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2021
AK143:

Thank you so much

I had the same issues to, I was told I will get a text or next from NYSC and till now I haven’t seen anything. Have you gotten any response from them?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Victoriaweb: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Okenyejohn01:
Good day admin
I am currently in camp having the same issues
I ve written the letter
What else am I expected to do
Please someone help me
This experience is heartbreaking

It was heartbreaking for me too, I had to leave camp, any news from Nysc yet to re-thumbprint because I will be glad if we go with the next stream.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Okenyejohn01: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
I just checked my dashboard now
They just dropped my old fingerprint
I can now recapture a new biometrics
Thank God ooo
Stream 2 go fit possible. Like this
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Okenyejohn01: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Victoriaweb:

It was heartbreaking for me too, I had to leave camp, any news from Nysc yet to re-thumbprint because I will be glad if we go with the next stream.
I just re captured my new biometric again and my old call up letter is gone and it notified me that i have been moved to stream 2
Waiting for the new call up letter now
Who else has done his/her
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Victoriaweb: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Okenyejohn01:

I just re captured my new biometric again and my old call up letter is gone and it notified me that i have been moved to stream 2
Waiting for the new call up letter now
Who else has done his/her

I have also done mine, was notified that I will go in stream 2, my previous Call up letter is no longer there . I am just praying I get my previous state back. Send your number let’s be in contact since we had the same issue in Camp.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Okenyejohn01: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Victoriaweb:

I have also done mine, was notified that I will go in stream 2, my previous Call up letter is no longer there . I am just praying I get my previous state back. Send your number let’s be in contact since we had the same issue in Camp.

This is my number 07031825001
You can send me a msg on whatsapp
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Ibnjamiu: 4:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Hello
Good morning guys
I had the same thumb print issues yesterday it was disappointing plz tell me the necessary things to do cause I was told to come and try it again buh according to what I'm seeing here I'm not sure it gonna work please let me know what to do I beg you
Here is my whatsapp number 09091277076
Batch C stream 1
Thank you
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Freshemarcus: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello admin . I am having this same issue of biometrics in the just concluded 2022 Batch A stream II. I don’t know if anyone has same issues. Though I’ve already written a letter before I left the camp. But till date I haven’t gotten any response from NYSC yet. What do you suggest I do?.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Freshemarcus: 12:14pm On May 08, 2023
Freshemarcus:
Hello admin . I am having this same issue of biometrics in the just concluded 2022 Batch A stream II. I don’t know if anyone has same issues. Though I’ve already written a letter before I left the camp. But till date I haven’t gotten any response from NYSC yet. What do you suggest I do?. Anyone with information kindly WhatsApp me here 09063468586
[quote author=Freshemarcus post=111944108]Hello admin . I am having this same issue of biometrics in the just concluded 2022 Batch A stream II. I don’t know if anyone has same issues. Though I’ve already written a letter before I left the camp. But till date I haven’t gotten any response from NYSC yet. What do you suggest I do?.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Fadeshewa301: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello admin. I was unable to register at camp due to thumbprint problem. Please what should I do?
Is there anyone here who is experiencing the same problem?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Kings1930(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fadeshewa301:
Hello admin. I was unable to register at camp due to thumbprint problem. Please what should I do?
Is there anyone here who is experiencing the same problem?
where you not told to write a later requesting to drop your biometric?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Fadeshewa301: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2023
Kings1930:
where you not told to write a later requesting to drop your biometric?
Yes I wrote a letter addressed to the director general.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Fadeshewa301: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2023
Yes I was told to write a letter addressed to the DG to drop my old thumbprint.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Kings1930(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fadeshewa301:
Yes I was told to write a letter addressed to the DG to drop my old thumbprint.
you wait for them to call or send you an email
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by DonMoga(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Please I need assistance, am trying to login my dashboard, but it's telling me missed consecutive attendance..
Please what did it mean... I need answers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / Corpers To Get N200k After Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.