Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? (21919 Views)

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Does Adeboye Now Speak With The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

1. We don't seek Marian apparitions...and don't seek for her to tell us any truths. We don't divine to conjure her spirit. It just happens when God wills it.

2. You're ignoring the fact that Adeboye and your other pastors are soothsayers and observers of dreams as found in the verses. grin
M0ron if God is against divination you think He would orchestrate the same?

Keep worshipping Devils
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Necromancy is clearly not merely contact with the dead as you ignorantly said. But it involves divination and conjuring of spirits of the dead to know truth from them

We Catholics don't do that.

We like Jesus speak to our living brothers and sisters. And it's not only God who can have contact with the saints as you foolishly think.

Heb 12 22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23 and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

When we pray, we have access to all these.

smiley

M0ron, how does Hebrews teach necromancy?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Scholar8200:

..., Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
Mark7:9
keep fooling yourself
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Since man can forgive sins, how many have you forgiven and given eternal life?

Doesn't matter.

Man can forgive sins according to John 20:23. Period!
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

You can't reach the dead. That's the essence of Luke 16 parable. What you contact are demons

We reach the living saints according to Heb 12:22-24
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

God encouraged necromancy? What god?
It's you that said the bold.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

M0ron if God is against divination you think He would orchestrate the same?

Keep worshipping Devils

Means reaching living saints is not divination.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

M0ron, how does Hebrews teach necromancy?
Heb 12 22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23 and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

We Catholics reach the living saints as encouraged by God himself in the verses above.

If you don't like it, go and fight God.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

We Catholics reach the living saints as encouraged by God himself in the verses above.

Which part mentions dead men here?

Firstborn enrolled in heaven equals to saints in heaven? You are a m0ron

Luke 10:20King James Version (KJV)
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Philippians 4:3King James Version (KJV)
3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Is your name written in heaven italo?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

No the first born enrolled in heaven are not saints in heaven...and the spirits of the just men made perfect too are not the saints in heaven.

They are demons in hell...according to you hypocritical pentecostal brain.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Heb 12 22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23 and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God the judge of all, [b]and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, [/b]24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

No the first born enrolled in heaven are not saints in heaven...and the spirits of the just men made perfect too are not the saints in heaven.

They are demons in hell...according to you hypocritical pentecostal brain.

Nicompoop,
WHEN are spirits of men made just?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Philippians 4:3King James Version (KJV)
3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

God, angels and Jesus mentioned in the verses are also not in heaven abi...

They are in hell...as you want them to be.

Yet you call people fools.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Nicompoop,
WHEN are spirits of men made just?

Made perfect, you mean?

When they get to hell...as you want it to be...

Yet you call others fools
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Made perfect, you mean?

When they get to hell...as you want it to be...

Yet you call others fools
Buffoon, when you come to Christ and your sins are washed away not when you die
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Means reaching living saints is not divination.
You really love your foolishness. Tell me. Samuel who appeared to Saul, was he 'living saint'?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Buffoon, when you come to Christ and your sins are washed away not when you die

So now that you are perfect, you're in Mount Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem abi?

Lol
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

So now that you are perfect, you're in Mount Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem abi?

Lol

Please read the last part of that verse. Is there blood in heaven?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

You really love your foolishness. Tell me. Samuel who appeared to Saul, was he 'living saint'?

You haven't told me if Adeboye and you are evil for being soothsayers and dream observers...

You're still dodging that.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

You haven't told me if Adeboye and you are evil for being soothsayers and dream observers...

You're still dodging that.

You should first provide evidence so we can examine it. But satanists like their father are full of lies so I know this is a tall order

Worshipping demons will land you in hell son. Repent
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Please read the last part of that verse. Is there blood in heaven?

Ah! No! The blood in the verse below is in hell.

Heb9:12 - Neither by the blood of goats, or of calves, but by his own blood, entered once into the holies, having obtained eternal redemption.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Ah! No! The blood in the verse below is in hell.

Heb9:12 - Neither by the blood of goats, or of calves, but by his own blood, entered once into the holies, having obtained eternal redemption.
Jesus took his blood to heaven, right?

And more to the point, which of these verses tell you Necromancy is now legalized ?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

You should first provide evidence so we can examine it. But satanists like their father are full of lies so I know this is a tall order

Worshipping demons will land you in hell son. Repent

https://www.naij.com/352163-pastor-enoch-adeboye-reveals-2015-prophecies.html

So is he and other pentecostals evil for being soothsayers?

Dodge again! smiley
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Here are Cathlics invoking demons to possess them

Consecration to Our Lady by Pope John Paul II
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother
Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Think your thoughts in my mind.
Love through my heart.
Give me your dispositions and feelings.
Teach, lead and guide me to Jesus.
Correct and enlighten and expand my thoughts and behaviour.
Possess my soul and take over my entire personality and life.
Replace it with yourself.
Incline me to constant adoration and thanksgiving.
Pray in and through me.
Let me live in you and keep me in this union always. Amen.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

https://www.naij.com/352163-pastor-enoch-adeboye-reveals-2015-prophecies.html

So is he and other pentecostals evil for being soothsayers?

Dodge again! smiley

There is a gift of prophecy you bloody idiot. Why are you digressing? Back to Carholic satanism
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Jesus took his blood to heaven, right?
No. He took it to your bedroom.

Heb12:22-24 shoes that we access God, his city, the heavenly Jerusalem, Jesus, angels,saints.

vooks:

And more to the point, which of these verses tell you Necromancy is now legalized ?

You said the bold.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

There is a gift of prophecy you bloody idiot. Why are you digressing? Back to Carholic satanism

There is also communication with saints.

Why are you digressing...back to pentecostal condemning and copying catholics.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

No. He took it to your bedroom.

Heb12:22-24 shoes that we access God, his city, the heavenly Jerusalem, Jesus, angels,saints.

You said the bold.

When did Jesus take his blood to heaven?

Am asking according to Catholicism, when did God abrogate his laws on necromancy?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by jnrbayano(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vooks and Italo,

What are you doing?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

There is also communication with saints.

Why are you digressing...back to pentecostal condemning and copying catholics.

Ret@rd
How is prophecy necromancy?
Remember Adeboye never claimed to have talked to the dead unlike your demon possessed religion condones
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo, why do you bury your dead seeing they are living saints?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:
Here are Cathlics invoking demons to possess them

Consecration to Our Lady by Pope John Paul II
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother
Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Think your thoughts in my mind.
Love through my heart.
Give me your dispositions and feelings.
Teach, lead and guide me to Jesus.
Correct and enlighten and expand my thoughts and behaviour.
Possess my soul and take over my entire personality and life.
Replace it with yourself.
Incline me to constant adoration and thanksgiving.
Pray in and through me.
Let me live in you and keep me in this union always. Amen.

Here are pentecostals eating snakes demons.

Same thing you complain about.

1 Like

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:
italo, why do you bury your dead seeing they are living saints?

But you also called them living saints. Why do you bury them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan / Winners Chapel Church In Kenya On Fire (Video, Photo) / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.