Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? (21967 Views)

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Does Adeboye Now Speak With The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Here are pentecostals eating snakes demons.

Same thing you complain about.

Those are deluded.
Is a Catholic who prays to be possessed by Virgin Mary equally deluded?

This prayer was invented by your infallible pope. Do you pray it?

Are you possessed by the Virgin as you type italo?

Who is typing here, is it italo or Virgin Mary?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

When did Jesus take his blood to heaven?

In Hebrew 9:12.
vooks:

Am asking according to Catholicism, when did God abrogate his laws on necromancy?

You said the bold so tell us when.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

But you also called them living saints. Why do you bury them?
Because they are in EVERY way as alive as you are you fool. These are living Christians not dead men. You are the one who claimed they are dead men in heaven WITHOUT any basis for that.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

In Hebrew 9:12.
WHEN was that?

You said the bold so tell us when.
He has not. So I ask, on what basis do you worship Devils and beg them to possess you and basically get guidance from them?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Ret@rd
How is prophecy necromancy?
Remember Adeboye never claimed to have talked to the dead unlike your demon possessed religion condones

We talk to living saints, like Jesus.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

We talk to living saints, like Jesus.

Jesus is God and you are not God. Do you also receive worship from men as Jesus did?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Because they are in EVERY way as alive as you are you fool. These are living Christians not dead men. You are the one who claimed they are dead men in heaven WITHOUT any basis for that.

Where did I say so?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Where did I say so?

You quoted that verse to justify praying to dead men so obviously you must have been brainwashed to read dead men there. Where are dead men in this verse?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Jesus is God and you are not God. Do you also receive worship from men as Jesus did?

Jesus never broke a commandment.

If he talked to saints, it can't be a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

WHEN was that?

He has not. So I ask, on what basis do you worship Devils and beg them to possess you and basically get guidance from them?

You said the bold.

Ask the writer of Heb 9:12 when. I'm not the writer.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Jesus never broke a commandment.

If he talked to saints, it can't be a sin.
He received worship of men so by your logic,

It is equally not a sin to receive worship. Can I worship you italo?

1 Like

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

You quoted that verse to justify praying to dead men so obviously you must have been brainwashed to read dead men there. Where are dead men in this verse?

I didn't. You're hallucinating again.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

You said the bold.

Ask the writer of Heb 9:12 when. I'm not the writer.

Do you pray to Virgin Mary to possess you?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

I didn't. You're hallucinating again.

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

He received worship of men so by your logic,

It is equally not a sin to receive worship. Can I worship you italo?

Where did Jesus receive worship on earth?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Did you eat a snake or drink anointed milk from your pastors penis?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Where did Jesus receive worship on earth?

Luke 24:52King James Version (KJV)

52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Do you think this happened on Mars or Uranus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Did you eat a snake or drink anointed milk from your pastors penis?

I don't. There are some people who eat snakes but personally that is not my thing. It is sin to suck a man's penis.

I notice you won't admit to this
Do you pray for Virgin Mary to possess you?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo, do you make this prayer?

Consecration to Our Lady by Pope John Paul II
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother
Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Think your thoughts in my mind.
Love through my heart.
Give me your dispositions and feelings.
Teach, lead and guide me to Jesus.
Correct and enlighten and expand my thoughts and behaviour.
Possess my soul and take over my entire personality and life.
Replace it with yourself.
Incline me to constant adoration and thanksgiving.
Pray in and through me.
Let me live in you and keep me in this union always. Amen.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo
Consecration to Our Lady by Pope John Paul II
Immaculate Conception, Mary my Mother
Live in me, act in me.
Speak in and through me.
Think your thoughts in my mind.
Love through my heart.
Give me your dispositions and feelings.
Teach, lead and guide me to Jesus.
Correct and enlighten and expand my thoughts and behaviour.
Possess my soul and take over my entire personality and life.
Replace it with yourself.
Incline me to constant adoration and thanksgiving.
Pray in and through me.
Let me live in you and keep me in this union always. Amen.

Here is a 'good' video on how to channel a spirit guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtG3q2imKGg
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Luke 24:52King James Version (KJV)

52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

Do you think this happened on Mars or Uranus?

Moses also worshipped(shakah) his father-in-law in Ex18:7...so men can also receive worship.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

I don't. There are some people who eat snakes but personally that is not my thing. It is sin to suck a man's penis.

I notice you won't admit to this
Do you pray for Virgin Mary to possess you?

Is Adeboye a soothsayer?

Do pentecostals practise the same things they condemn catholics for?

E.g calling pastors daddy, while condemning Rev. Father, declaring Awolowo in heaven while condemning Pope for declaring John Paul in heaven, condemning changing of wine to blood if Jesus while claiming to changing petrol to juice, condemning 10 hail marys as vain repetitions while praying "catch fire" 100 times, and many more.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Is Adeboye a soothsayer?

E.g calling pastors daddy, while condemning Rev. Father, declaring Awolowo in heaven while condemning Pope for declaring John Paul in heaven, condemning changing of wine to blood if Jesus while claiming to changing petrol to juice, condemning 10 hail marys as vain repetitions while praying "catch fire" 100 times, and many more.

You have ignored a simple question

DO YOU PRAY TO MARY TO POSSESS TOU AS TAUGHT BY POPE JOHN PAUL II?
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

Moses also worshipped(shakah) his father-in-law in Ex18:7...so men can also receive worship.

Exodus 18:7 (ESV)
7 Moses went out to meet his father-in-law and bowed down and kissed him. And they asked each other of their welfare and went into the tent

Where is worship here?

You asked for proof that Jesus was worshipped on earth and I have you. What was your point?

Again, Jesus was and is worshipped as God. Since he was worshipped on earth, do you have any objection to the world worshipping you italo?

When he was born, Angels worshipped him. Do you think you are worthy of worship just like Jeaus Christ italo?

I don't what hypothetical answers, 'men can.....' I need to hear you saying you are worthy of worship and you forgive sins and give men eternal life just as Jesis Christ
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

You have ignored a simple question

DO YOU PRAY TO MARY TO POSSESS TOU AS TAUGHT BY POPE JOHN PAUL II?

My question is more relevant to the topic and has been waiting for answer for a longer time.

Is Adeboye a soothsayer?

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Exodus 18:7 (ESV)
7 Moses went out to meet his father-in-law and bowed down and kissed him. And they asked each other of their welfare and went into the tent

Where is worship here?

You asked for proof that Jesus was worshipped on earth and I have you. What was your point?

Again, Jesus was and is worshipped as God. Since he was worshipped on earth, do you have any objection to the world worshipping you italo?

When he was born, Angels worshipped him. Do you think you are worthy of worship just like Jeaus Christ italo?

The bible wasn't written in English. The Hebrew word (shakah) used in that verse was "worship."

The bible didn't say Jesus was worshipped as God.

I have no objection, if you want to worship me...

Afterall, Moses worshipped his Father-in-law.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

My question is more relevant to the topic and has been waiting for answer for a longer time.

Is Adeboye a soothsayer?
No

Do[b] pentecostals practise the same things they condemn catholics for?[/b]
Depends on what

E.g calling pastors daddy, while condemning Rev. Father,
I don't know if Pentecostals condemn Catholics for this

declaring Awolowo in heaven while condemning Pope for declaring John Paul in heaven,
In the satanic Catholicism, ONLY the pope reserves he right to believe and declare somebody is in heaven. Different stuff

condemning changing of wine to blood if Jesus while claiming to changing petrol to juice,
There was just one deluded church where the man claimed to change petrol to juice. This is a fringe sect and not representative. On the other hand, Catholics are cannibals and they claim to turn the elements into meat and blood which they then eat raw

condemning 10 hail marys as vain repetitions while praying "catch fire" 100 times, and many more.
Vain repetitious prayers are vain regardless of who doe it.

DO TOU PRAY TO THE VIRGIN TO POSSESS YOU AS TAUGHT BY PAUL?

1 Like

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by Anas09: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vooks U dey fall my hands here oo. Abeg leave Italo alone. This thing is not by power or might. If you don't have the Spirit of God, U can't see the truth even it is so glarring. Pls stop this war of words.

2 Likes

Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

The bible wasn't written in English. The Hebrew word (shakah) used in that verse was "worship."

The bible didn't say Jesus was worshipped as God.

I have no objection, if you want to worship me...

Afterall, Moses worshipped his Father-in-law.

But in the NEW TESTAMENT, the exact Greek word used there is used of worshipping God so your argument is moot. Jesus received the exact same WORSHIP God received.

And there is no record of anybody else on New Testament who was worshipped apart from Jesus and of course God. Show me anybody who received worship apart from Jesus in the New Testament
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by vooks: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anas09:
Vooks U dey fall my hands here oo. Abeg leave Italo alone. This thing is not by power or might. If you don't have the Spirit of God, U can't see the truth even it is so glarring. Pls stop this war of words.

With these wise words, I bow out of this thread
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

But in the NEW TESTAMENT, the exact Greek word used there is used of worshipping God so your argument is moot. Jesus received the exact same WORSHIP God received.

And there is no record of anybody else on New Testament who was worshipped apart from Jesus and of course God. Show me anybody who received worship apart from Jesus in the New Testament

The same Greek word "proskuneo" was used in Matt18:26 by the slave for his master.

Was the master God?

Also shachah is the same Hebrew word used for both worship of God and worship of man in the OT.

Scriptural illiterate.
Re: Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? by italo: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anas09:

Yes. And your truth is that something is evil when Catholics do it but when pentecostals copy it, it becomes good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Mike-Okonkwo Celebrates 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.