Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

(Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? (2636 Views)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by tafabaloo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Would you approach this matter differently or throw the pot of soup away and then prepare yours, in order to drive home a point ?
Over to you ladies.

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by fajani(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
If she just cook Eba and eat without questioning then I will say she is not serious about me
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by beloxxi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
check out how to install a usb device properly http://xyztrek..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-install-usb-device.html
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Bugatie(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
tafabaloo:
Would you approach this matter differently or turn the pot of soup away and prepare yours, in order to drive home a point ?
Over to you ladies.

That's for guys that don't cook, otherwise how will a sight of new soup translate to a another babe cooking it

2 Likes

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by tafabaloo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is quite funny!

I remembered I once benefitted from recharge vouchers sent to my girl friend by another man during my NYSC
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
what should she do, pour the soup away ? . . . . or chew the eba like that ?
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Mermaids(f): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesywill gladly make eba.
No time
Pouring it away would be wastage.

2 Likes

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Down the drain it'd go angry

1 Like

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pour d soup away? Haba? Jealousy aside. It means dat gal don't knw the value of money ooh. If am a guy I won't marry her

As for me I go carry holy water pour inside d soup b4 I go settle down make eBa. #the only reason y anoda gal will make soup for my guy will be cos he's not feeling well and am not available. so no hating jus precautions shikena#

1 Like

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided undecided op u still dey joke,na to make eba sure pass! angry
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by obiorathesubtle: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Unless she jam the girl for house, she no go know say no be me cook na.
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by RexKexMilann: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Looking at the Comments Above, One thing Comes to Mind....

End Time Ladies cry..
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by MRBrownJ: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
If she just cook Eba and eat without questioning then I will say she is not serious about me

so you mean to say that there can be NO SOUP in your house,unless it is made by her?!

PunkyVeer:
Down the drain it'd go angry

then imagine he now tells you that his mother came over and cooked the soup for him...
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nothing is wrong, really, if I were the guy, I'd even be the one to come up with the idea.
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so you mean to say that there can be NO SOUP in your house,unless it is made by her?!

then imagine he now tells you that his mother came over and cooked the soup for him...

Then I'll simply tell him I spilled it by "mistake"

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by MRBrownJ: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Then I'll simply tell him I spilled it by "mistake"

any smart man will see through the BS.... and kick your immature/impulsive self to the curb.
its called COMMUNICATION, and if you know anything about it, there would be no need to throw it down the drain, to begin with.
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

any smart man will see through the BS.... and kick your immature/impulsive self to the curb.
its called COMMUNICATION, and if you know anything about it, there would be no need to throw it down the drain, to begin with.

Don't care! It's still going down the sewer regardless. The original post said another girl, not his momma. You can try twisting it around all you like, it's still going to be meal for the sewer rats
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by fajani(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

mother indeed...
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Rajjah(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
As I jealous so, I wont touch d damn stinking soup n I wont pour it away bt will b angry at him.
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omo... Food is meant for the stomach... So who cares who prepared it... I buy akpu on my way to his house sef, eat, drink water and leave ... #free dinner grin
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
I won't make eba
It's either i will make semo or wheat, it goes better with any soup

1 Like

Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't care! It's still going down the sewer regardless. The original post said another girl, not his momma. You can try twisting it around all you like, it's still going to be meal for the sewer rats

relax sista, what i am trying to make you understand is that the problem (if there is any) is with YOUR MAN, and however you wanna throw a fit (or the food), it wont change the fact that he allowed some gal to come and cook some fancy dinner to him. so focus on whats important here and COMMUNICATE with your man instead... because the food/gal is NOT the main issue here.
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
If she complains, u will call her a nagging gf
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by fajani(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
If she complains, u will call her a nagging gf
guys who call their gf Nag in this situation are always players
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by oluwajjayfabric(f): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
loool.. ladies r funny. . I hope after u eat d eba u will leave d plate and wait for anoda girl to come for evening shift and wash it..

then d next eba u ll be eating is at his wedding ceremony to anoda woman. den come on nairaland n b lamenting..

biko my man can only have 2 females in his life.. his mama n sister.. n if he has more than one sister he should pick d favorite among dem..

looool..

on a more serious note lets be real with ourselves.. with the level of perversion in our society boundaries must get tighter.. its applies both ways
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
Hmmm true

I noticed that

So u want to say that you are not a player cheesy
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by fajani(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Hmmm true

I noticed that

So u want to say that you are not a player cheesy
my spirit Dont play girls...
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
Rotfl

U r very funny
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
my spirit Dont play girls...
But girls play ur spirit grin
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by fajani(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
But girls play ur spirit grin
my spirit is strong no one dare play with it.. Do u want to try it
Re: (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? by fajani(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Rotfl

U r very funny
Na so nah... I like it when my gf nag...

(1) (Reply)

To Marry A Liability / Why Do Girls Pretend??? / Pic: How I Wish Babes And Guys Still Dress Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.