Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala (1272 Views)

Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by vivianblog2(f): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cc; coolar , Seun . lalasticlala , ..... i don't see the Reason why Vivian Gist , should be Banned .... i think i don't Guess my stories ... and articles ... am always 100% sure of what i wrote or Publish ok ... ... One Love Nairaland ... one Love Nigeria #VIVIANGIST

Check Olufemi Olu-Kayode FMR Minister of Avaition Latest Tweets ... That Can answer the Question

Yes the Whole Narration of the Story is that , a video came up last Night war between Nigeria Army and Boko Haram Team ... which was uploaded for people to witness what our Beloved Soldeir are Going Through , and one of the wonderful users of Nairaland forum by name Coolar raised this topic .... https://www.nairaland.com/2760304/boko-haram-why-viviangist4-should/

So Dear , Nairalanders i have to Defend my self ok . Thanks

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
you have time to argue with people who are openly defending those who are making their life miserable.

more Nigerians will be deported from other country soon, will they plebs also demand that you be banned for sharing on nairaland.

Nigeria is a failed project, even the student (UK) who wrote the project know they deserve to fail woefully yet the specimens used for the project think otherwise

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Bigprozzie: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
What kind of idiotic explanation is this FFS?

No wonder Nigeria keeps churning out illiterates who call themselves bloggers

So anything you see on Twitter is a reliable source for you?

I will advise you to stick to burial , marriage and birthday ceremonies.

When it comes to sensitive issues such as politics, you need to verify the authenticity of the source before putting it up for publication

The fact that you are still arguing about that video shows that you have not learnt your lesson. The soldiers were speaking in French and you referred to them as Nigerians?

SMH...

7 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by mazeltov(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Don't mind haterz, they won't ban you. It's obvious that through your diligent service, you always bring first class news, updates and information to the door steps of every nairalander - on behalf of my fellow nairalanders, we wish to say ''RIDE ON'' with your good work because you have added honey to this forum, we recognise your good work and effort!!
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry?
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Even these asylum idiots try to shut you up from feeding us nonpartisan news. Why don't they have to admit the fact that this present administration has put their governing based on lies and propagandas? For Godsake, our gallant men out there died for us to live in peace and this deluded senile govt don't wanna appreciate them and put them names in the hall of heroes. They rather deny them and even the proper burial right. Indeed, Nigeria is a failed country. She failed her citizen. She failed her gallant men. And to those I.diots supporting the lies of this present ADM, it's better you see the truth vividly and propagate it. Who doesn't even know we lose more soldiers to these monsters than what the medias feed to us. #Respectourfallensoldiers. Enough of the lies and denials.
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by vivianblog2(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:

When it comes to sensitive issues such as politics, you need to verify the authenticity of the source before putting it up for publication

The fact that you are still arguing about that video shows that you have not learnt your lesson. The soldiers were speaking in French and you referred to them as Nigerians?

SMH...

What other reliable source , ... you want .... should i get it from God

As for the soldiers dear , they are speaking Hausa and Orientation Language not French , Mr. Translator
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
1. For a blogger your use of punctuations and grammar construction is atrocious, you give bloggers a bad name.

2. You're a multiple account troll. You and your many monikers deserve lifetime bans.

3. Just the fact that only your two kobo blog hits front page day by day is already enough reason to hate you.

4 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by vivianblog2(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
charix:
1. For a blogger your use of punctuations and grammar construction is atrocious, you give bloggers a bad name.

2. You're a multiple account troll. You and your many monikers deserve lifetime bans.

3. Just the fact that only your two kobo blog hits front page day by day is already enough reason to hate you.

Lol !!!! if e dey pain u dear Go Mud
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by coolar: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:

SMH...

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by coolar: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivianblog2:

As for the soldiers dear , they are speaking Hausa and Orientation Language not French , Mr. Translator

On your path to success, you will be objectively criticized.

Take heed and move on rather than trying to defend your mess. You messed up on that thread, take it as a learning point to make you better.

God bless your hussle.
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by FreeGlobe(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivianblog2:

Lol !!!! if e dey pain u dear Go Mud
why are you replying these trolls who are jealous of the attention you are getting from nairaland. Best answer is silence. That's how to make it as a blogger.
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by nwolisar: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivianblog2:
Cc; coolar , Seun . lalasticlala , ..... i don't see the Reason why Vivian Gist , should be Banned .... i think i don't Guess my stories ... and articles ... am always 100% sure of what i wrote or Publish ok ... ... One Love Nairaland ... one Love Nigeria #VIVIANGIST

Check Olufemi Olu-Kayode FMR Minister of Avaition Latest Tweets ... That Can answer the Question

Yes the Whole Narration of the Story is that , a video came up last Night war between Nigeria Army and Boko Haram Team ... which was uploaded for people to witness what our Beloved Soldeir are Going Through , and one of the wonderful users of Nairaland forum by name Coolar raised this topic .... https://www.nairaland.com/2760304/boko-haram-why-viviangist4-should/

So Dear , Nairalanders i have to Defend my self ok . Thanks
Seriously Did u just use the bolded They are terrorists!!! Now one could suggest that you are on someone's payroll with such soft words for a known terrorist group. And Yes, Yiu are Welcome for the Correction

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Rawani: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
1. You cannot post information from a partisan 'source' like FFK with a reputation for being a turncoat as fact.

2. Being obstinate and clearly partisan is not helpful and is in fact destructive to your brand.

Good luck.

vivianblog2:

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
charix:

CRAMJONES GUY..... LOL 'I LOVE THIS OLD TROLL'
Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rawani:
1. You cannot post information from a partisan 'source' like FFK with a reputation for being a turncoat as fact.

2. Being obstinate and clearly partisan is not helpful and is in fact destructive to your brand.

Good luck.

You nail it

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by coolar: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

why are you replying these trolls who are jealous of the attention you are getting from nairaland. Best answer is silence. That's how to make it as a blogger.

Simply because your whole life is dependent on nairaland doesn't mean others are like you.

See who is advising? See advice? grin

Let's see your blog and achievements or you keep mute.

Viviangist can only get better by doing what is right.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Vivian Gist Should Not Be Banned On Nairaland #lalasticlala by SegunAdewole: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivianblog, carry go! nothing do you!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is More Tolerable Than Biafra Agitators...APC / PHOTO: Pastor Kumuyi Visits To New Ooni Of Ife, Preaches To Him. / FFK ( Olufemi Olu-kayode) Blasted On Twitter (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.