Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (6581 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by Teminio: 3:11pm On May 25, 2009
Hello All,

A friend of mine is interested in going into business with N1.5million, but is looking at a venture that could guarantee between N200, 000 and N250,000 monthly return.

Open to mechadising, manufacturing, import and export , any business idea that works

What does it cost to be a major distributor to leading FMCG like PZ, GSK, Cadbury etc

Any idea in the house?
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by esobevents: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Are you at a cross roads of realizing your dreams? Possibly, due to some perceived financial challenges? Think deeply, money may not be your real problem! “if you can think enough, what you have in your hand is more than enough to give you your next Financial breakthrough”. Register for the Esobheroes Event Planning Entrepreneurial Course Vol 1 which include:*The Rudiments of Events Management, *Overview of Events Industry in Nig *Good Customer Service *Events Decorations & its intricacies in 3 modules. Module 1(customer service), module 2(effect sales and marketing strategy) & module 3(events management and pricing structure)plus ***free event decoration training class for only 30,000 Naira & bid farewell to being broke. #EsobCares send your name, email address and contact details to +2348023199887 for more enquires.

Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by esobevents: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
esobevents: Are you at a cross roads of realizing your dreams? Possibly, due to some perceived financial challenges? Think deeply, money may not be your real problem! “if you can think enough, what you have in your hand is more than enough to give you your next Financial breakthrough”. Register for the Esobheroes Event Planning Entrepreneurial Course Vol 1 which include:*The Rudiments of Events Management, *Overview of Events Industry in Nig *Good Customer Service *Events Decorations & its intricacies in 3 modules. Module 1(customer service), module 2(effect sales and marketing strategy) & module 3(events management and pricing structure)plus ***free event decoration training class for only 30,000 Naira & bid farewell to being broke. #EsobCares send your name, email address and contact details to +2348023199887 for more enquires.
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by esobevents: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Are you at a cross roads of realizing your dreams? Possibly, due to some perceived financial challenges? Think deeply, money may not be your real problem! “if you can think enough, what you have in your hand is more than enough to give you your next Financial breakthrough”. Register for the Esobheroes Event Planning Entrepreneurial Course Vol 1 which include:*The Rudiments of Events Management, *Overview of Events Industry in Nig *Good Customer Service *Events Decorations & its intricacies in 3 modules. Module 1(customer service), module 2(effect sales and marketing strategy) & module 3(events management and pricing structure)plus ***free event decoration training class for only 30,000 Naira & bid farewell to being broke. #EsobCares send your name, email address and contact details to +2348023199887 for more enquires.[/b][/quote]

Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by mideoguntu: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Can u invest in my export business , call me.
Mayowa oguntuyi
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by steve888(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple, easy, and legitimate more infor @ www.http://stevequicksmart..com
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by Toks2008(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2013
If that amount can buy a very clean 11 seater bus with full ac then i can guarantee him 250k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by wonderiyke(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2013
Toks2008: If that amount can buy a very clean 11 seater bus with full ac then i can guarantee him 250k monthly.

Bros,pls shed more light on this.I'm interested in knowing more on this bus investment.
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by novine(f): 3:36pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by DeGenius3(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
So many people keep complaining about how bad the Nigerian government is for not creating enough Jobs for the teeming youths leaving the universities.

in fact i almost shed tears when i read in a magazine that 96,000 Nigerians turned up for an interview in an organization with just 15 vacancies... and the people surrounded the building hoping to be the lucky one to get employed.

hmmm...

very pathetic.

of course i agree that the Nigerian government has not really done well, but just to let you know, 53% of the population who are employed in the U.S.A are being employed by individuals who own small, and big businesses without the help of the government.

you can create jobs... and employ other people to work for you.

and believe it or not the best way to really start on your journey to have massive cash in your bank account is by selling. yes selling.

what do you sell?

the answer is something very valuable that is needed by desperate people with cash in hand. you see, so many Nigerians are faced with many needs, problems, wants etc.

and if you can provide valuable solutions to Nigerians who are faced with needs, problems, wants etc, then you can be sure of smiling to the bank always.

solutions are being provided every single day in the world. and in Nigeria, great people like Mike Adenuga provide Nigerians the simple means of communicating with their loved ones..

Mr. Aliko Dnagote has a mega business empire now because he is simply providing Nigerians with their basic needs like food etc

Complete sports provides Nigerians with the interesting things going on in the world of sports... and other businesses like that.

you too can do the same... but i want to show you my way.

Now for some Nigerians, the best way to provide solutions is by doing it in informational format like ebooks, manuals, books, reports, CDs, DVDs, Seminars etc... and believe it or not, smart Nigerians who are also 'jobless' are making millions per year just doing this.

and this is the solution approach format i want you to start working on. and the only thing you need is the foundation of how this works, the systems to make it work for you, with practical dedication on your side, you will definitely see a change in your finances.

i have put a master plan i have used over time to smile to the bank, and i want to give you this masterplan for free. now before you start thinking that this is just another nonsense crap, here's what you'll get from my free masterplan;

== you will discover how to identify a hungry audience desperate with passion for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

== i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less than nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and targeted mediums and attract hungry customers like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing system to market and sell your information product.

== you will also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30 days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick, but knowing how to do this will put N50, 000 in your bank account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

Note; it is high time you stopped looking for 'Magic System' to making money. it does not exist. In ALL sincerity, it does not exist.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education. if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.

P.P.S. i didn't use the names here to entice you... what i am telling you here is real and practical... if you want to start making as much as N50, 000 before the next 30 days expires, then you really need to read this report. you can get it by simply sending me your Name, phone number and email to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com

Wish you all the best
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by Ibukunstar(f): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Online businessesare the best form of doing business now. I havebeen into it and its been paying off a great deal. I would advice everyone to start something like that too. Hope to see you @ the top.
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by seyi0802(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Finally!!!

Discover the Hottest Online Program in Years and Why Every Smart Marketer is Rushing to Join..

" The Ultimate Cycler is one of the Best Cash Program Available on the Internet Today with the Potential to turn Ur One-Time $25 Investment into $1,575 Cash Multiple Times Daily....

Its CEO Mr. Peter Wolfing reputation is excellent and is Untainted, and the business has been online for more than 4years...

Get started now, and let ur $25 (one-time) payment SET U FREE financially...... Follow the link to join

www.ultimatecycler.com/ref/dabest

Join Now and experience Online Biz like never before.

Also u can watch this for more explanation www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgaaXkxiJI&feature=player_embeded
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by freaklyme(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by Walleycool: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
freaklyme: I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
freaklyme: I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by Walleycool: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by tundebj(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Actualy that is what we do, team up africas method is to walk wt members from where they ar now to where they ought to be. Starting wt jus $15, N2400, u gradualy build up ur cash bank & start ur own business, talk 2 u soon
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by valemtech(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Call 08037607036
To order for your thermal printers for sport beting shops
100 pieces available ,bulk buyers are welcomed

Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by rafcrown(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
PLEASE LIKE WHAT KIND OF BUS.MENTION THE TYPE AND MODEL.I HAVE INTEREST.
Toks2008:
If that amount can buy a very clean 11 seater bus with full ac then i can guarantee him 250k monthly.
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by harlee(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
rafcrown:
PLEASE LIKE WHAT KIND OF BUS.MENTION THE TYPE AND MODEL.I HAVE INTEREST.
please shed more light on the bus business
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by Lonehrt: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ibukunstar:
Online businessesare the best form of doing business now. I havebeen into it and its been paying off a great deal. I would advice everyone to start something like that too. Hope to see you @ the top.
Can u specifically tell me the online business, cos I do ink its just eBay, jumia and co when it comes to online business. Thanks
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by victoria21000(f): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
changing lives online dot net is the bomb, one hundred percentage in three to four days without referrals
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by princeuzoh: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
use the money cople a tipping truck that has more than 30 tons capacity and station it in Abuja and I will show you business it that will fetch you more than that amount monthly. pm me if you are interested
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by yommyk222(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
open a betting shop
Re: Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? by megaik: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
I can give you 180,000 naira every month with that investment. Just contact me on 08159000930

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spent $98 Billion On Foreign Trips, Education In 10 Years – CBN / Wire Mesh For Poultry And Fishing / Nigeria Plans To Overtake Egypt & RSA On Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.