Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 (1797 Views)

Ransomeware Preparedness; Blackberry Organizes An Event Against Ransomeware / Yakata Deal..hp Envy Dv6 Core I5 8gb Ram For Sale / Prices Not Encouraging On Konga Yakata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
The 2015 edition of Konga Yakata (black Friday) sales is coming with a difference as we’ve just been tipped with details from the Konga’s warehouse.

Huge packages are revealed with the promise of temporarily suspending the accounts of Konga merchants with low shipment rate or less than 80% delivery rate.

A reliable source from Konga pitched the 3rd Planet Techies team on what to look out for in the 2015 edition of Konga Yakata black Friday sales that will be kicking off from tomorrow morning.

See the shared images below and more from 3ptechies

CC: lalasticlala , Ishilove
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
You can ask me any question about online shopping, website and app tips. I'll be online to respond to your questions
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
And when you go to the site, you will see "SOLD OUT"; after selling it backdoor angry angry
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
And when you go to the site, you will see "SOLD OUT"; after selling it backdoor angry angry
it is best to mark down list of items you are going to need and start shopping as soon as it boots, except for flash sales that are usually limited by moments
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
the yakata sales has just began. Happy shopping!
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by kuti10: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2015
@ Konga, its all scam. You are the worst. I would advise everyone to keep their hard earned savings for the real deal on Jumia Black Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by Kreamie(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
All na scam! Inflating previous prices and them slashing them to the original price the item went for in the first place....It's only in NIgeria things like these get abused!!! angry angry angry angry angry

BArawo Banza
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by kingsleyuk2003(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
I think the best is to know the item you want to buy and then compare with different eccommerce store to see the cheapest price. So don't be in a hurry. Try comparing items from Konga and Jumia and lets get your feedback.
Kreamie:
All na scam! Inflating previous prices and them slashing them to the original price the item went for in the first place....It's only in NIgeria things like these get abused!!! angry angry angry angry angry

BArawo Banza
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by megn(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Can I get a good male wristwatch online?
miracle4:
You can ask me any question about online shopping, website and app tips. I'll be online to respond to your questions
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2015
kuti10:
@ Konga, its all scam. You are the worst. I would advise everyone to keep their hard earned savings for the real deal on Jumia Black Friday.
what happened? Mind sharing?
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 4:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Kreamie:

BArawo Banza
This isn't particularly correct bro, I bought the Toshiba 1TB HDD for NGN17,100 about two weeks ago, but it is selling for NGN11,000 in the yakata sales.

Also the HP 15 core i7 1TB no OS laptop sold for NGN181,000 for about the same time but now being sold for less.
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by miracle4(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2015
megn:
Can I get a good male wristwatch online?
sure. there's even about 50% price slashes on both Jumia and Konga. Even Aliexpress and gearbest are running some discounts on fashion wears
Re: Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 by megn(f): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Plz can I c some pix and price? If u av any coz I'll lyk to get 1 today.
miracle4:
sure. there's even about 50% price slashes on both Jumia and Konga. Even Aliexpress and gearbest are running some discounts on fashion wears

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Huawei E5573s-606 For Free (spectranet) To Use Ntel / How To Use Your PC With The Latest MTN Free Browsing On Your Android / Best Portable Laptop Powerbank For Macs And Pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.