Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia (981 Views)

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? / Awoof - How To Buy On Konga For Free Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia by damcqute(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello GUYS, how is the week going? Stressful? Relax, it is almost over, plus I have some news that will put a smile on your face.

[img]http://qbizlinx.com/files/resized/450077/450;253;fd34502f332984352ff3a61c6ff45ff04c5cb9f0.jpg[/img]

You have probably heard of the upcoming [b]Black Friday [/b]sales happening worldwide. Many people do not believe in it. Trust me, if you don't, you should. I personally ordered for items worth over 200 thousand Naira (for myself and on behalf of friends) in last year's edition of Black Friday on Konga alone. And over 95% of the items ordered were delivered within a few days. I chose the "pay on delivery" option of payment so I was rest assured my money was safe.

[img]http://qbizlinx.com/files/resized/449951/676;353;e1382b885d6eeca4312ff50a93c9ca38caf2fee1.jpg[/img]

Mobile phone, TV sets, clothes, home appliances, computers and so on will be on SALE (up to 90% off) starting tomorrow (26th November) on Konga in what they call YAKATA sales which will last for 2 days. Meanwhile, Jumia will have a proper BLACK FRIDAY on the 27th!

Note: all items on sale are of limited quantity, therefore the most juicy of deals will be sold out faster than others. Therefore, you have to be prepared and fast when placing your orders. In light of this challenge, I will like to share an article specially written for the purpose of Black Friday. on how you can benefit fully from it.

NIGERIA BLACK FRIDAY: How to benefit from the biggest sales on KONGA AND JUMIA

Read the post, and follow the instructions and suggestions and you will surely benefit from the 2 days of massive discounts.

Links to the Special Sales pages on each website are also in the post to make your browsing easier.

If you are in need of any help, you can contact me on whatsapp or SMS: 08130146686

Kindly share this message with other loved ones. Remember, Yakata starts 12.00am of 26th November.

Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia by prestige2013: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
I need an acre of Land.....
@ Yakata price.
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia by damcqute(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
prestige2013:
I need an acre of Land.....

@ Yakata price.
hahahahaha. you go fall yakata if you see am sef

(1) (Reply)

Are These Android Phones Real Alcatel one touch-#2300 & LG15-#2000? / Learn From Her:her Husband Got Killed Through Phone Tracking / Best Church Billboard Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.