Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? (2974 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
i just wanna know your opinions tho..these two guyz are the sexiest men in 2014/2015 respectively.buh to me cristiano ronaldo is the sexiest man..over to yhu..whose urx??
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Theyveedo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mr Ibu

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Theyveedo:
Mr Ibu
lolz man..that guy with him pot belle.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stephen keshi
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Uncle David Beckham smiley
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
Stephen keshi
uhmmmm...but him belle big wella ooooh...na gordons yhu for choose. Na.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oshiomhole lipsrsealed
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
kswainthrillz:
uhmmmm...but him belle big wella ooooh...na gordons yhu for choose. Na.
wizkid cheesy dah boi sexy no be small
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
but yhu nor fit compare am to james rodriquez,that guy sexy wella to..yhu know am??
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by EHMIR(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pa buhari is sexy,dats why he tour d world steady...grin
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
KiidaACE:
Oshiomhole lipsrsealed
hehehe,akin and pawpaw
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Liam Hemsworth!!!

*swooning*
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
kswainthrillz:
but yhu nor fit compare am to james rodriquez,that guy sexy wella to..yhu know am??
lol. James no fresh reach wizkid jaeeee :Dover fine dey worry wizkid
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
uhmmm..itx like yhu get small crush on wizzy oooh.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
kswainthrillz:
uhmmm..itx like yhu get small crush on wizzy oooh.
yes grin
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Maxi112: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
are u hv crush on him
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
yes grin
i feel ya....but wizkid can never be compared to justin biebier..that guy sexy pass hemsworth self
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Maxi112: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
James pass wiskid na
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Maxi112:
James pass wiskid na
i disagree angry

Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by HizMissy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
The sexiest man on earth could be one farmer in Kenya, yet undiscovered.

I'll hold my vote till he comes to limelight.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
kswainthrillz:
i feel ya....but wizkid can never be compared to justin biebier..that guy sexy pass hemsworth self
na lie grin

Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
na lie grin
the guy cool,no liez..but serious J.B pass am.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
HizMissy:
The sexiest man on earth could be one farmer in Kenya, yet undiscovered.

I'll hold my vote till he comes to limelight.
i swear kenya is one country with the most ugly people..no liez.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by MsBliss(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
no pics? mtchew
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by HizMissy(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
kswainthrillz:
i swear kenya is one country with the most ugly people..no liez.

Keep calm.
Something cute can come out of kenya.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
kswainthrillz:
the guy cool,no liez..but serious J.B pass am.
hw can u compare dis tin to wizkid? grin sha ur opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by kswainthrillz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
HizMissy:

Keep calm.
Something cute can come out of kenya.
sure....but ah real kenyan born and bred,itx ghono be rear.cux kenya's are to dark and skinny for mah liking.
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Maxi112: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Durentt:
i disagree angry
u r suppose to compare wiskid with me not James (na joke oh) lolx
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by yakflowz(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Guys abeg leave dis argument to the ladies #WalksOutOfThread
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Maxi112:
u r suppose to compare wiskid with me not James (na joke oh) lolx
Lol

1 Like

Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by HomieQuan(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2015
beckham
Re: David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth?? by Lsofdk(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2015
guys ain't supposed to be commenting on this. kswainthrillz and maxi112 you guys are saying your fellow guy is sexy… *spits*

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATTENTION SEUN: Caution The MODS In Romance Section / How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift / For Guys... Choose One (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.