Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Black Friday And Cyber Monday 2015 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday And Cyber Monday 2015 (738 Views)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday And Cyber Monday 2015 by neksummi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Black Friday has become the biggest shopping day of the year, when retailers knock prices across much of their stock to kick-start the gift-buying season. For this year, it comes up on Friday 27th November 2015.

About this time last year, I was leaning from the masters. And I want to pass my knowledge to you for just a fraction of the cost. On a normal day this training costs 25k but for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I'm giving it for 1k!

Let me know if you're interested by commenting below.

This is for internet marketers or anyone who wants to take their business online.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal : Help Make A Small.purchase I Will Pay After / Which Business Can I Start With #100,000? / Banks Stop Use Of Atm Cards Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.