Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms (5125 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by LeboS(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
You can still get a lot of pleasure I mean lot of pleasure using condoms. It depends on the type of condoms u buy. Go for ultra thin. Its fantastic I tell you kiss
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
dtermined:

This topic is only meant for guys but i believe some ladies will still want to view this topic to see what is all about.. anyway we are all learning. below are the 5 major reasons why some ladies tends to dislike condoms...

1. NO KIDS: Some ladies do everything they can to avoid their man using condoms. This is because they want children. They feel the best way to totally own a man is to be pregnant for him. However, they seduce their man to sleep with them without using a condom as such, they ‘hook’ the man when pregnancy surfaces.

2. INFECTIONS: Although condoms are prescribed to reduce the spread of infections. Ironically, the latex allergies which are the strongest deterrent against sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) cause women to end up with yeast infections and more. Yeast infection simply means that too many yeast cells are growing in the woman’s “private part.” It is very common but don’t let it bother you too much because the treatment is simple.

3. CONDOMS BREAK: It is better not to use a condom at all if it will end up breaking. Sometimes, while the heat is on and there is a high level of friction, a condom could break thereby exposing the woman to all dangers associated with casual sex. So, some women feel ‘why the need’ and prefer to have it flesh to flesh...

4. IT REDUCES PLEASURE: Infact men mostly complain that the use of condoms do not enable them get maximum sensation and satisfaction. Women are also not left out. condoms reduce the level and passion one could have during intimacy. This is a major reason some women hate condoms.

5. SMELL OF THE LATEX: Some women have attributed the smell of condoms to that of a balloon. co ndom latex has a particular odious smell. Lots of users (male and female) have complained about this. As a result, these days, condoms are made in different flavours (banana, apple, strawberry, peach, etc).

A condom is a latex sheath which could be used as a child spacing method and also a tool to prevent diseases especially the sexually transmitted diseases like Aids and others....

Play Safe!!!

http://www.infogistz.com/2015/11/for-guys-see-5-key-reasons-why-some.html
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by ajademola2000(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op can you lick sweet with nylon? Hmmnnn condom, not my thing
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by dtermined(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
lol....nothing wrong wit experimenting....i b adventurous person

Really
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Sanmel(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
luckaz:
it's not easy eating banana with its peels.
cheesy
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Sanmel(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
ajademola2000:
Op can you lick sweet with nylon? Hmmnnn condom, not my thing
luckaz:
it's not easy eating banana with its peels.
Na wa o.. See analogy

(1) (2) (Reply)

La Click La Bend (Uncensored) / I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) / How Does A Woman Cum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.