Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

(Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? (2321 Views)

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Hilarious: Have You Heard "Desiigner - Panda" Cover By Josh2funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by celebgists(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2015
[b][/b]What I noticed about our African celebrity music artists these days

Korede bello winks a million times before the end of a 4 minutes video #betiWhy

Bracket (yori yori) will burst a million dance moves in one video and still not make top 10 #eiya sad

Kiss Daniel will lick his lips a million times and still flop on stage #HamattanFirstBorn tongue

Iyanya takes his shirt off at least 2million times before the end of a 30 sec interview. why him never get pneumonia sef #Vuga undecided

Kaycee will whine his waists a million times before Clarence peters says action #kilode limpopo master
kiss
Sarkodie will spit a million words before the producer even starts the beat #ubidi pon bidi grin

Mr song will write a million song before the end of one studio session #weldone o smiley

And Airforce1 will still be looking for his first hit after a million tries #Mr next to blow

Add yours if am missing anyone  grin

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by kechywillz(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by deewhone(f): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Lmao
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by boboLIL(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Lols... Mr.nxt to blow........

Wizkid own na.... Baby, baby. Baby

Davido own na..... Olowo, money money money.... chai

3 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Glaxx(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Tu Baba will shout one love a million times before the end of an interview session.#Peace Ambassador

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by vizkiz: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2015
lol, this is freagging hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Highcuerayte: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Na so na so na so

2 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Gbopemi0(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by BrownCookie(f): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
#MrNextToBlow got me grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by SleekyGee(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Wizkid will be displaying expensive wines and stuffs but the guy still neva gain weight since e blow

Davido will be jumping and dancing like a mad man in his videos, does he take coke shocked

Sarkodie can't rap a single verse wikout adding his dialect angry

I have never seen 2baba do any dance step b4, na only jump e sabi jump(implication, go)

Ice prince always dressing like he's going to space, upon say ein bars weak oo

DJ spinall can wear fila(Yoruba cap) with anything, even singlet and boxers

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by princeshijman(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
SleekyGee:
Wizkid will be displaying expensive wines and stuffs but the guy still neva gain weight since e blow

Davido will be jumping and dancing like a mad man in his videos, does he take coke shocked

Sarkodie can't rap a single verse wikout saying his dialect angry

I have never seen 2baba do any dance step b4, na only jump e sabi jump(implication, go)

DJ spinall can wear fila(Yoruba cap) upon anything, even singlet and boxers
lol iceprince own got me laffing....dat guy dress pass all d artist for u.s sef. bt him rap no dey try at all

2 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by celebgists(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2015
SleekyGee:

Sarkodie can't rap a single verse wikout saying his dialect angry

DJ spinall can wear fila(Yoruba cap) upon anything, even singlet and boxers

Blood of Zechariah
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Airforce1(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Emmalaw10(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Phyno can't rap without saying "O nwebero ihe ifu" meaning "you haven't seen anything".. I wonder the day we go see something. Lolss..

Iranu*

3 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by celebgists(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Emmalaw10:
Phyno can't rap without saying "O nwebero ihe ifu" meaning "you haven't seen anything".. I wonder the day we go see something. Lolss..

Iranu*

Chai
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Seculent: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Funny! grin
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by SleekyGee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Casper nyovest always be beefing AKA in all his songs...pity the guy bro cry

I'm sure it was garri that was used to feed Diamond from childhood cos that guy body compact pass Igbo boy own grin

Burna boy also be looking high on weed and codeine.. Watin! u wan roast ur lungs

Davido be forming HKN gang, I'm sure if he took them with him to south Africa b4 the robbery, B-red for don run reach airport before he remember say davido still dey car

HKN gang be forming big bad boys, make dem come bariga con try am! Stupid lekki boys

Di'ja is the flatest artist I have seen shocked. Amarachi try pass am self
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by wilsonbright: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
SleekyGee:
Casper nyovest always be beefing AKA in all his songs...pity the guy bro cry

I'm sure it was garri that was used to feed Diamond from childhood cos that guy body compact pass Igbo boy own grin

Burna boy also be looking high on weed and codeine.. Watin! u wan roast ur lungs

Davido be forming HKN gang, I'm sure if he took them with him to south Africa b4 the robbery, B-red for don run reach airport before he remember say davido still dey car

HKN gang be forming big bad boys, make dem come bariga con try am! Stupid lekki boys

Di'ja is the flatest artist I have seen shocked. Amarachi try pass am self
LOL
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by osesology(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Has anyone notice that MI can't spit lyrics anymore or is he now going 100% commercial? (anyway thats were the money is)
Don jazzy nolonger poses with his walking stick, can someone tell me why, for I miss it.
Davido really need to stop jumping up and down, no be only him dey high.
Has anyone listened to Sarkodie ft Ace hood (the new guy) can any Ghanaian pls explain to me what he was saying about ``Tb Joshua in the synagoge'' in one of his verses and what relation it has with the music.

Timaya is one artist I know that in ten to twenty years to come, if he continues to play, his music will still remain relevant in the Nigerian market *mycandidopinion*

*mycandidopinion*

2 Likes

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by MosquitoLaps(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
And Toto decay Churchill be writing 20 songs and none making sense.
That's what happens when she's HIGH.
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Fayvhur(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hold serious grudges towards this artists_
Sarkodie_ i never once hear im lyrics...just dey spit anyhow
Iyanya_ E must form romantic for im videos, e must pull cloth, no be say im 6pcks hot
Phyno_Na d same tin e dey talk most tymz...
Korede bello_ who e dey wink for?? E no go chop make e grab lyk oda menly men!!
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by mydex93(f): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
#gbam#
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Auxigen(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
osesology:
Has anyone notice that MI can't spit lyrics anymore or is he now going 100% commercial? (anyway thats were the money is)
Don jazzy nolonger poses with his walking stick, can someone tell me why, for I miss it.
Davido really need to stop jumping up and down, no be only him dey high.
Has anyone listened to Sarkodie ft Ace hood (the new guy) can any Ghanaian pls explain to me what he was saying about ``Tb Joshua in the synagoge'' in one of his verses and what relation it has with the music.

Timaya is one artist I know that in ten to twenty years to come, if he continues to play, his music will still remain relevant in the Nigerian market *mycandidopinon*
Timaya!!!!! Cmon gerarahere!!!!!
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Pheals(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Blessed are does who can differentiate between music and noise.
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by celebgists(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
Blessed are does who can differentiate between music and noise.
For they shall inherit the music industry
Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by okooloyun1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lil Kesh shouting skibo robo skibo many times in 3min music

1 Like

Re: (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? by Fayvhur(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
okooloyun1:
Lil Kesh shouting skibo robo skibo many times in 3min music
that's true....
Patoranking is...weseee

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Doctor Alive' And Miss Universe Are Officially Dating / Phyno Shows Off Golden Hair While Rocking Denim On Denim / Kiss Daniel Shares His Child Hood Photo With An Inspirational Message On Insta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.