Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson (7166 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Tonto Dike Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Rocks The Blonde Hair Best?(photos / Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson / Tonto Dike Vs Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by oneluvb55(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2009
to me i pick tonto. shes damn pretty.
wat do ya tink!!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by SeanT21(f): 5:33am On May 26, 2009
Tonto have a funny shaped body but she is waaaay better than mercy!!

Mercy has no fashion sense whatsoever.

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by mohawkchic(f): 7:18pm On May 26, 2009
~Hmm! undecided

~On Physique: Mercy Wins hands down!~
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 26, 2009
I prefer Mercy.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Pepeye(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2009
ummmm neither

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 26, 2009
Pepeye:

ummmm neither

I understand they lack in at least a department, but Mercy is sexy, she is a good actress and she is very down to earth.

You can easily identify yourself in her characters.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Pepeye(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2009
michelin89:

I understand they lack in at least a department, but Mercy is sexy, she is a good actress and she is very down to earth.

You can easily identify yourself in her characters.

So is Tonto . .she's beautiful facially but . . . while Mercy lacks class in every ramification  grin
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Afam4eva(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2009
Facially i'll go with Tonto.Body wise i'll also go for tonto because body wise Mercy looks like a harlot sorri i mean Ashewo.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by oneluvb55(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2009
i prefered tonto, cos shes good at all.
mercy isnt fresh, and not attractive to some men, thoguh she gat the shape, at least tonto is neater and fresher than her and equally sexy.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by dani1luv: 7:04pm On May 27, 2009
Tonto is good in acting
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by annab(f): 1:13am On May 29, 2009
tonto all da way i mean c'mon tonto got the face the sense and profession , mercy also got the profession. but in terms of body wise, men where can i begin with mercy her skin is da defination 4 disgustin not even close 2 smooth or fresh and she's not tha pretty facially and 4 her dressin wot da Bleep seriously men she needs a dressin coach. but i like them both cuz wen they are givin a role 2 play they dnt look back and think of wat be might say or think abt them now that is wat you call PROFESSIONAL ACTRESSES. THEY MAKE FILMS REALISTIC EVEN WE ASKED 2 PLAY LOVE SCENES. WEN YOU WATCH THEIR FILMS YOU ACTUALLY THINK IT REAL
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Kentr0(m): 4:20am On May 31, 2009
I love tonto, she's naturally beautiful.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
afam4eva:

Facially i'll go with Tonto.Body wise i'll also go for tonto because body wise [b]Mercy looks  like a harlot [/b]sorri i mean Ashewo.
Could this be because of her figure? Perhaps when you see her you think of tapping her arse and nothing more? Lol. She has a nice shape though but lacks a beautiful face in my opinion. Tonto is more beautiful, but from the few things that I have read about her, she ain't level-headed.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by tessyuch: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
Well, they are both ok,but my little advise to Mercy Johnson is dat she can potray arole without exposin her breast is very disgustin she just has 2 change 4rm such attitude is actually a bad one. I LIKE HER STLYE ANYWAY.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by praxx(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2009
Tonto's face on mercy's body will do undecided cry
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by teissys(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
^ Poster above me; Is that why you are crying? cheesy

@ Poster;
Tonto for me kiss
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Shentz(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
Who is who?
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by SeanT21(f): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2009
*Shentz*:

Who is who?

Mery is the one above.

Tonto is the light skin gal with the black dress. wink

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by biola44: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2009
afam4eva:

Facially i'll go with Tonto.Body wise i'll also go for tonto because body wise Mercy looks like a harlot sorri i mean Ashewo.
[/quote

is harlot d same as ashewo, undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
Tonto has black lips. How come, as fair as she is?

I still prefer Mercy. With the right make up she can look beautiful. Nothing on the other hand can hide a weird shape like Tonto's.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by joyblinks(f): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
Ona no dey try oh. why one go make am look as if mercy no fine at all.

i love them both.

tonto is better facially but mercy carry the body any min any time, any man wey say the chick no dey attract am, make him go check again.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by sexyLeamon(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2009
mercy has a nice body, but tonto is pretty
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by stnick1: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
hey so many interesting comments so far but i am ready to pay any amount of US dollars just to get mercy on ma bed, she is just too hot kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by chukz4real(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
Mercy is good looking too, good body shape but looks more crude (sorry to use this). Tonto is indeed pretty though she lacks that feminine steps. I still give sexy attribute to Mercy.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by PTAwal: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Poko baby. Tontolet all the way.

(1) (Reply)

See The Pic A Lady Posted On Instagram 2 Wish Her Boyfriend Happy Birthday(pics / The African "Khoikhoi" Woman With Extraordinary Buttocks (during Colonial Era) / Annie Macaulay Idibia Poses Unclad!-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.