Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please (22594 Views)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by daseento(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please forward a copy to
aladeojebioluwatoson@gmail.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by Eastcoast33(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good day... Please could you help Mr with the sample if the CDs project proposal please...
Here's my email. Giftokwara33@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by Chrismentor3: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Princepee10@gmail.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by tobis4christ: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good evening sir... plz send it to me also. tobis4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by AburoBuhari: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
good day sir, please kindly send to me too as I am to take up a project too jagabanng@gmail.com , Thanks.
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by CsRockefeller(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Objectives:
Hi folks, the sample has been sent to your mails, all the best.

Pls I need one too camillus.mbachu@yahoo.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by otaghogho(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Objectives:
Good day people, I'm supposed to upload a sample of the proposal and progress report here to make for easy access, but the file is about 650KB, and the limit is 250, if its possible to reduce the the size, some one could help.

NYSC expects you to, in the course of executing your projects, send reports to the CDS department indicating in stages, how much progress you have made, you are also expected to have pictorial evidences with your NYSC kit, to match the information on each report,

Considering that you'd have at least 3 stages, you should send around 2, 3 or 4 reports depending on the duration and weight of your project..

All the best.

please send me a copy, especially the progress report. thanks. kmoses34@yahoo.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by Ronkyprofiles: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Pls send it to me also ronkyprofiles@yahoo.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by daxclusive1: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
please save me from this boredom.. help me with the proposal... thanks in anticipation. my email is
daxclusive1000@yahoo.com,
ayodan007@gmail.com..

God bless
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by nathanD: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good day boss please i sent you a mail but just incase you didn't please i would like to get your proposal materials so i can execute a project I'm passionate about. God bless sir.
Adidituoyo@yahoo.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by Polas(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Please I need it urgently. This is my mail.
Lekpop200@gmail.com
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by GraciouslyAmy: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Good morning sir.
Please can I still get the sample of the proposal and progress report?
I need it urgently.
gracend95@gmail.com
God Bless you sir.
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by ozilo1chance(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good evening sir
Please I also need the sample
reginaldozioma@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please by Eunybaby(f): 10:04pm On May 31, 2022
Please can you send a copy to me @ unicenty@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / Corper Whose Arm Was Almost Chopped-off In Bayelsa Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.