Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

(free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too (3194 Views)

NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price / Whatsapp Users Can Now Change The Font Of Their Messages - See How It Is Done / Whatsapp Users Are Making 100 Million Calls Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by UtsavATN: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
hello friends
almost all of us using whatsapp messenger but have you ever think that their is a better alternative available that you must give a try.

Yes I am talking about a messenger which is widely used with million of downloads .
The messenger is hike messenger .

This is the right time to download Hike messenger as you will be rewarded with amazing rewards for downloading hike messenger.

Here is a post why should you switch too hike : Check this http://www.alltechneed.com/2015/11/hike-recharge-trick-proof.html
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2015
datareseller55:
Give me 10 good advantage of Hike massenger to whatsapp
although they perform similar function, here are some features it has
1. Hike Direct: chat and share files without internet and zero data charges anywhere within 100 metre
2. hidden mode: it allows you to hide all private chats from the world and access them only with a password. Your private conservations are now protected and secured from anyone who takes your phone
3. share over 5000 stickers
4. share documenr and files like pdf files, zip, word,powerpoint, excel,apk,mp3.mp4 e.t.c
5. create a group chat of over 500 members
6. free hike calls
7. free group calls
8. broadcat messages to about 500 contacts at the same time
9. forward messages and media to all mulple friends and contacts all at the same time
10. share large files and videos of 100mb at a time
11. fast,simple,personal
12. able to moved app from phone memory to sd

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Elparaiso(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
asuustrike2009:

although they perform similar function, here are some features it has
1. Hike Direct: chat and share files without internet and zero data charges anywhere within 100 metre
2. hidden mode: it allows you to hide all private chats from the world and access them only with a password. Your private conservations are now protected and secured from anyone who takes your phone
3. share over 5000 stickers
4. share documenr and files like pdf files, zip, word,powerpoint, excel,apk,mp3.mp4 e.t.c
5. create a group chat of over 500 members
6. free hike calls
7. free group calls
8. broadcat messages to about 500 contacts at the same time
9. forward messages and media to all mulple friends and contacts all at the same time
10. share large files and videos of 100mb at a time
11. fast,simple,personal
12. able to moved app from phone memory to sd
Mehn, this your reply has the same effect as Ali's punch to Foreman.

2 Likes

Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Warlord3000(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sound interesting already smiley
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Elparaiso:
Mehn, this your reply has the same effect as Ali's punch to Foreman.
as in I don't get

1 Like

Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Hormor14(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
asuustrike2009:

as in I don't get
means it is a knockout blow shocked
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hormor14:
means it is a knockout blow shocked
I see. the app is Okay especially creating 500 persons on a group chat. students will find the app useful especially lecture notes. instead of copying with pen, I can send it via pdf to your phone. call each other on the group chat, chat without data. we are getting there were we wouldn't use internet for chatting again
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by donstriker0: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
The app is so tantalising,and temping
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by mitcano7(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its almost like telegram....bt d prob with dis messengers is getting users

1 Like

Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by daveyjay(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
mylordandmygod:
by the way i can help you with any tweak of your choice i repeat any tweaks of your choice both on pc and phones ive got them all and wasting im tired of browsing downloading and streaming freely endlessly without worries come join me lets rock am the best guru you can ever come across all for free cheesy

Na only U qet comment box??! Abeqii qive us breathinq vacuum

2 Likes

Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Elparaiso(m): 1:30am On Nov 27, 2015
asuustrike2009:

as in I don't get
Your reply na punch
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Hyinkar97(m): 2:17am On Nov 27, 2015
mylordandmygod:
for quick updates of free tweak and endless downloading and streaming join our hike group and enjoy endlessly tweaks are wasting on our group never waste money for data again all topics are welcome both rom porting imel tweaking wifi hacking cheat hacking free call hacking free data hacking android tweaking and many more i will provide for for pc laptops and phones

dont dull message me so i can add you or drop your hike messenger contact cool
add me +2348130604767
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by nigeriancuban: 3:50am On Nov 27, 2015
downloading......84%........
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by bobo65(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2015
mylordandmygod:
network is damn stable and blazing like fire

btw
make sure you download bluesacks before you can enjoy hike messenger on pc dont be left out boys and girls guys and ladies man and woman are welcome to join the group and get free 5GB of data daily

Add me 07032443577
Need the new Mtn pc cheat Abeg
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by mitcano7(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2015
mylordandmygod:
for quick updates of free tweak and endless downloading and streaming join our hike group and enjoy endlessly tweaks are wasting on our group never waste money for data again all topics are welcome both rom porting imel tweaking wifi hacking cheat hacking free call hacking free data hacking android tweaking and many more i will provide for for pc laptops and phones

add me up ====> 09051252150
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by adeboy11: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2015
pls add me 08134150754 on what platform is it going to be used
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by hooged: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2015
0806644****
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by Gamesound(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2015
mylordandmygod:

+2348103342778 add me
Re: (free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too by soundcross(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Add me +2348037950906

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Phone Back Camera Is Blurring, It's No Longer Clear Like It Was Before (HELP) / What Is The Best App For Viewing Deleted Whatsapp Notifications/messages / Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.