Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi (13181 Views)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by DONSMITH123(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Emir of Kano, Muham­mad Sanusi II, has described the performance of Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State as commendable and satisfying.

The traditional ruler made this statement during a courtesy visit to the governor at the Government House, Benin city.
He said, “I am happy to see that you are doing well.

“I have been following some of your recent com­ments on the minimum wage, you have remained consistent with the ideals for which you are known.

“I am here this time on the occasion of the honour done to me by President Muhammadu Buhari by ap­pointing me Chancellor of the University of Benin.

“Your Excellency, for me, it is a matter of deep pride to be associated with this city and this state and this partic­ular university, and, I can as­sure you we will do our best to ensure we bring as much development as we can and to further strengthen the ex­cellent relationship between the people of Kano and the people of Edo.”

Responding, Governor Oshiomhole said he was honoured to receive the Emir at the Government House.

“As the governor of this state, I still have fond mem­ories of your last visit to Edo State then, as the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) with regards to your resourcefulness, and initia­tives in the area of empow­erment of rural people. We remember the laudable lega­cies that your highness left behind as the CBN governor.

“I want to thank you for your support, for your kind words and your prayers. We also want to congratu­late your highness on your richly deserved appointment as the Chancellor of the Uni­versity of Benin which we are all proud to describe as UNIBEST and I am sure un­der your leadership, it would witness even more growth and development and Edo as a community will continue to benefit from the activities of the university.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/26/oshiomhole-is-one-of-the-best-performing-governors-emir-sanusi/

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Lamasta(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
I don`t blame him at all cos He is now on Osho`s pay roll, what do you expect other than praising his Pay master..........

Oshiomole is a comrade......Emir Sanusi 2015

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by MRLINGTON(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
normal talk.... fine man with a beautiful wife

God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by emamos: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
.Lara is one of the best 1st lady in Nigeria.....emir sanusi

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by mmafhew(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Osho baba. Na since wen he dun marry dah girl

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by OnankpaBa(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
grin Kunu jeda is working

16 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by orobs93(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Sanusi who tell u
Hw u take knw from kano empire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by benedictnsi(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
You mean ever since he married or Before he married

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by OnankpaBa(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Oshio return my babe to me o

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by DONSMITH123(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
mmafhew:
Osho baba. Na since wen he dun marry dah girl
benedictnsi:

una wicked o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Make i hear word abeg

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by temitemi1(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
To hell with emir!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=40415758][/quote]

grin
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Bobbystanley(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Sanusi if you don't have anything to say you better keep quiet.

You are not in any position to say whether oshiomole is performing or not. Only the common man in edo state would judge his administration.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by iokpebholo: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Oga emir u can lie ehnnnn.How did u know or are u from edo?

16 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by OnankpaBa(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2015
“I am here this time on the occasion of the honour done to me by President Muhammadu Buhari by ap­pointing me Chancellor of the University of Benin.

I knew you will praise Oshio baba after PMB has appointed you as CHANS.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by AceRoyal: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2015
And the lies keep on getting worse!
I don't think there is any end in sight to the lies in this government.tongue

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by pet4ril(f): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Please sir Emir oooooi angry angry Oshiomolle has done more harm to the people if edo state especially the school fees of the university and he bluntly said one time that school is not for the poor people...... What good can ever come out of such a man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by tobisco29(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2015
I cant say..
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by chymystique(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2015
A very Big Irony!

Seems Like Sanusi was either High on Edo Black Soup or might ve had a taste of my sweet Carpe Verde Cum grin...

Anyways Sanusi has no integrity so his statement aint different from a cholera infested poop

22 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by xpac01(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by ednut1(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
hahahahahaha this has to be the joke of the year. grin

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by xcolanto(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
End time statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by StepTwo: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
why all dem misyarning men are those with young brides?

never knew baby-congo has this much vitamins

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
If Oshomole is then am the emperor of china

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by osazeeblue01: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
In your dream

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by vosquare: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Wetn u go talk before??

Dem go comot u from that post if u talk nonsense grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by FRANKOXY(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Right from when he was NLC chair. cool
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by bigv(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
cry End time commendation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by jaydude(f): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Really?
Re: Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
My dear Emir pple shld come n pay homage to u in Kano not you going around like our Baba. Stay in Kano we will come n pay homage

Oh oh u are now d chancellor of UniBen? Anyway my comment still stand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai At A Breakfast Meeting With Dignitaries In London / 2019: NCAN Arrives State House To Present Nomination Form To Buhari / Igp Idris Meets Police Officers Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.