Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

This Is A Very Serious Issue And I Need Answers ASAP - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Is A Very Serious Issue And I Need Answers ASAP (610 Views)

Pinkjacket And I Are Back Together / I Need Answers / This Is A Very Serious Issue And I Need Answers ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Very Serious Issue And I Need Answers ASAP by sexiestchic(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Why do girls call other girls "boyfriend snatcher"? I rilli don't get it o (Dey call it "snatching skills"wink forgetting abt d GUY that ASKED HER OUT o. As if d girl pointed a gun @ him and forced him to date her...plus i hvnt heard a guy call a guy "girlfriend snatcher" hiaan!!!! Dis kine tin! Seriously, if ders any1 to be blamed, its d guy and not d girl. Girls hav jus got 2 try lov demselves!
Re: This Is A Very Serious Issue And I Need Answers ASAP by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
well, you ansered it youself, girls have just got to learn to love themselves, but we all know that won't solve it, guys also get mad if the reverse was the case so it isn't about girls or guys, it happens, just that we hear of you girls labeling while we really can't be bothered...

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching / Looking For Cheap Hotel / Lagos Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.