Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta (4026 Views)

Fulanis Want To Islamise The South East: Emmanuel Enekwechi, Head Of BGIE / Breaking News! Biafra Government In Exile Drag Nigeria To ICC / A Statement From The Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) on Bombings etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Can we create a separate Nairaland section strictly for only BecomeRich and Ikeymann so we may have space to discuss politics?. They can kill each other there without disrupting our affairs here.

Absolutely my point!

Just like we have sections saying 'Politics', 'Culture', 'Family' etc, Seun should create one that says 'For Retards'.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by TexasR: 8:44am On May 26, 2009
What the mess is bgie mess,I laugh in Idoma at all these dreamers
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2009
Texas_R:

What the mess is bgie mess,I laugh in Idoma at all these dreamers

BGIE => Biafra Government In Exile.

The determination to have Biafra is still very strong in the hearts of some Igbo men, or put in a different way, the hunger to have an alternative to the illegitimate Nigeria is burning hot in the hearts of some men especially from the South East and some from the South South.

BGIE is a pressure group calling for the worlds attention to the attrocities of the internal colonialists who deprives us off our rights in our fathers land.

Each time the blood of non Nigerians flows either in the streets of Kano, Kaduna, Jos or any other sacred cities of Nigeria preserved for human sacrifice, they draw attention of the world to see that we are not wanted in  Nigeria.

During OBJ, the information minister went to London to tell lies, but the BGIE organised a protest with pictures of Federal Govt genocide against the Igbos right inside Onitsha in the name of fighting MASSOB, an organisation that does not carry guns.

Dont think that impact is not being made. The US came out with a report that if urgent steps are not taking, that  Nigeria will break within the next 15 years.  And the action to take, is to start bombing the communites in the name of fighting militants.

For those who are scared that Biafra wants the South South, the South East will definitely survive without the oil. The question is, can the North survive without this oil?
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by AjaraEwuro: 12:18pm On May 26, 2009
where were these people when MEND was killing people?
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by bgees(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2009
in my opinion the modern day agitation for biafra is nothing but a tribalistic and silly agenda. how come Ojukwu himself is not involved.

i just hope our security operatives can face this challenge.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by JJYOU: 12:27pm On May 26, 2009
bgees:

in my opinion the modern day agitation for the biafra is nothing but a tribalistic and silly agenda. how come Ojukwu himself is not involved.

yes they have already stopped it before it started. trust them
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by bgees(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2009
JJYOU:

yes they have already stopped it before it started. trust them

all they know is to molest civilians.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2009
noblezone:

BGIE => Biafra Government In Exile.

The determination to have Biafra is still very strong in the hearts of some Igbo men, or put in a different way, the hunger to have an alternative to the illegitimate Nigeria is burning hot in the hearts of some men especially from the South East and some from the South South.

BGIE is a pressure group calling for the worlds attention to the attrocities of the internal colonialists who deprives us off our rights in our fathers land.

Each time the blood of non Nigerians flows either in the streets of Kano, Kaduna, Jos or any other sacred cities of Nigeria preserved for human sacrifice, they draw attention of the world to see that we are not wanted in Nigeria.

During OBJ, the information minister went to London to tell lies, but the BGIE organised a protest with pictures of Federal Govt genocide against the Igbos right inside Onitsha in the name of fighting MASSOB, an organisation that does not carry guns.

Dont think that impact is not being made. The US came out with a report that if urgent steps are not taking, that Nigeria will break within the next 15 years. And the action to take, is to start bombing the communites in the name of fighting militants.

For those who are scared that Biafra wants the South South, the South East will definitely survive without the oil. The question is, can the North survive without this oil?

Propagandish slowpoke!
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2009
Sagamite:

Propagandish slowpoke!

Dear sagamite,

Is it true that the Nigerian police opened fire on unarmed youths travelling for a concention just because they answer MASSOB? Yes!

Is true that soldiers were going from house to house in Onitsha arresting every young man for being MASSOB, took their possessions especially if money? Yes!

Is it true that there was a protest in London over that incident? Yes!

Is it true that we are delibrately denied our rights in our lands? Yes! Leaders are imposed on us so that the internal colonialists will continue their work.

Finally,

One mans meet is another's poison.
One mans rebel is anothers freedom fighter
and one mans slowpoke is anothers genius.

Yet if that is all you got to say, I wonder what I said that brought that this venom of yours.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2009
noblezone:

Dear sagamite,

Is it true that the Nigerian police opened fire on unarmed youths travelling for a concention just because they answer MASSOB? Yes!

Is true that soldiers were going from house to house in Onitsha arresting every young man for being MASSOB, took their possessions especially if money? Yes!

Is it true that there was a protest in London over that incident? Yes!

Is it true that we are delibrately denied our rights in our lands? Yes! Leaders are imposed on us so that the internal colonialists will continue their work.

Finally,

One mans meet is another's poison.
One mans rebel is anothers freedom fighter
and one mans slowpoke is anothers genius.

Yet if that is all you got to say, I wonder what I said that brought that this venom of yours.

shocked shocked shocked

Buy a dictionary.

Open it.

Go under the "G" section.

Look for the word "genocide", then come back and explain how the trash I quote above amounts to genocide.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Eziachi: 4:36pm On May 26, 2009
Becomrich:

Many smart igbos, have voice that they want to be part of nigeria. Ojukwu who started biafra claim he want to be part of nigeria. Ohaneze, iwuyawuwu the igbo leaders , the 5 igbos governor s have voice thier decision to remain in Nigeria. Biafra is a dead dream.

The reason why the igbos leader have drop the biafra dream is because the 5 igbo state can not stand on thier own. it is land lock and. There may be largest barrel of oil under igboland. which would also make it impossible for the north to let go. So the possibility is low.

The chance of discovery of oil in igboland is too high that the north would not allow it. The north prefer this map. Already oil have been discovered in imo and abia state and the area have large deposite of oil. their chance is not good.

On which forum did this smart Igbo made their choice of Nigeria against Biafra? In a referendum or Nairaland or just your mind warped set? LOL
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Eziachi: 4:46pm On May 26, 2009
9jaganja:

I've changed my mind. I think naivety was the reason I see Nigeria as being one with some people still wanting what is in others' lands.

I am glad you have seen the light. As long as people continue to patch up a broken egg and expecting it to work, maybe our grand children will still be talking about Nigeria in their time with the same problems. You don't need to be as intelligent as anybody to know that in a million years, Nigeria as a single entity will never work or function progressively. Its not difficult to comprehend but the rogue elites whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik etc would make you believe otherwise because of their stomach or the fear of what will become of them when isolated alone with their own people.

But I find it disheartening when ordinary folks can't get the idea of what the concept of one Nigeria is all about, as you can't blame the elite because they are protecting their livelihood and personal interests which the concept of one Nigeria guaranteed to them but as for ordinary folks, what is their excuse?
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Eziachi: 4:56pm On May 26, 2009
bgees:

in my opinion the modern day agitation for  biafra is nothing but a tribalistic and silly agenda. how come Ojukwu himself is not involved.

I am glad that it's just your opinion and it will continue to be. Ojukwu did not start Biafra neither did Ojukwu owns Biafra. He became Biafran head of state by the choice of the time and time period, that doesn't make him the begining and the end on the issue of Biafra if you know what you are talking about.

When you are inviting security agent, what you meant is arrest and torture people of different opinion and the likes of you were quite happy with military rule all these years only to become overnight democrat now just by wearing agbada instead of Kharki.

When PDP as a gang is planning to rule as they are ruling for the next 100 years because of the concept of one Nigeria, if Biafran option is not at least debateble as an alternative, then what is? Tell me the.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Lamidiobi1: 4:58pm On May 26, 2009
texas r is correct all other na mumu talk.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by ikeyman00(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2009
Absolutely my point!

Just like we have sections saying 'Politics', 'Culture', 'Family' etc, Seun should create one that says 'For Retards'.

Yoruba people plz learn to be truthful, i think its good for nigeria

thank u everybody

aloy

hmm another cheap shot, are u ever gona give up? maybe u are refering to yourself and tpia

nawoo
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:27am On May 27, 2009
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked

Buy a dictionary.
Open it.
Go under the "G" section.
Look for the word "genocide", then come back and explain how the trash I quote above amounts to genocide.

Thanks teacher, but please it is only children that pursue rats when thier house is on fire.

Hence, while you are concerned about dictionaries and definitions, I am concerned about how to stop this systematic extamination of a people just becuase they refuse to be slaves in their fathers land.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2009
noblezone:

Thanks teacher, but please it is only children that pursue rats when thier house is on fire.

Hence, while you are concerned about dictionaries and definitions, I am concerned about how to stop this systematic extamination of a people just becuase they refuse to be slaves in their fathers land.

Whilst you are at it, also check the meaning of "systematic" and "extermination" (please note correct spelling).

Propagandish slowpoke, spreading lies is what you are interested in, not stopping anything.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 27, 2009
Sagamite:

Whilst you are at it, also check the meaning of "systematic" and "extermination" (please note correct spelling).

Propagandish slowpoke, spreading lies is what you are interested in, not stopping anything.

A man's house was on fire and his neighbour raised an alarm.
Some people gathered around, but instead of putting heads together on how to put out the fire, they were busy arguing about the dictionary meanings and the correct pronounciations of the words used by the guy who raised alarm.

It seems all you can do is name calling? Quite unfortunate.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2009
noblezone:

A man's house was on fire and his neighbour raised an alarm.
Some people gathered around, but instead of putting heads together on how to put out the fire, they were busy arguing about the dictionary meanings and the correct pronounciations of the words used by the guy who raised alarm.

It seems all you can do is name calling? Quite unfortunate.

I will disagree with that, it is obvious I am also quite good at spotting bullshiiit.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 27, 2009
Sagamite:

I will disagree with that, it is obvious I am also quite good at spotting bullshiiit.

Everyone is more likely to make straight As, if they mark their own scripts.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2009
noblezone:

Everyone is like more likely to make straight As, if they mark their own scripts.

Some obviously consistently make straight 'A's irrespective of the author of the scripts.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by sleekp1: 3:05pm On May 27, 2009
I think Biafran supporters could do well to shut up. Another civil war in this generation would wipe out the remaining Ibo people(am not in support).
I love Ibo people and wish them no harm, but enough of this blatant militancy.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On May 27, 2009
bgees:

in my opinion the modern day agitation for biafra is nothing but a tribalistic and silly agenda. how come Ojukwu himself is not involved.

Hear ! Hear!!!
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 27, 2009
noblezone:

Everyone is more likely to make straight As, if they mark their own scripts.

Sagamite:

Some obviously consistently make straight 'A's irrespective of the author of the scripts.

Take a critical look at the two lines, obviously you have gone out of context. Now, that cannot give you a straight A.

Meanwhile, we have left the issue on hand, which is that the Ijaw communities are currentlyh being destroyed by the Federal Govt of Nigeria. I am not interested anymore in your definitions.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by OneNaija(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2009
Do you think Igbo are sleeping? they are ready for Nigeria any day any time. They have better plan for Nigeria if Nigeria try any nonsense.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2009
noblezone:

Take a critical look at the two lines, obviously you have gone out of context. Now, that cannot give you a straight A.

Meanwhile, we have left the issue on hand, which is that the Ijaw communities are currentlyh being destroyed by the Federal Govt of Nigeria. I am not interested anymore in your definitions.

God, I'm good!

I finally cornered and forced you to make a rational and reasonable statement devoid of stupid sentimental propaganda.

Genocide, massacre, extermination me (sic) bleeping arse.

If you do not feel you argument is strong enough, keep quiet, don't add salt to it.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by NINETOFIVE(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2009
Sagamite:

God, I'm good!

I finally cornered and forced you to make a rational and reasonable statement devoid of stupid sentimental propaganda.

Genocide, massacre, extermination me (sic) bleeping arse.

If you do not feel you argument is strong enough, keep quiet, don't add salt to it.

Look at the retard trying to correct someone, a waste of space, if you live in a glass house don't freaking throw stones.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

Look at the retard trying to correct someone, a waste of space, if you live in a glass house don't freaking throw stones.

Sorry, you are mistaken. I am not a member of your family.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by udezue(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2009
Sagamite,

Kindly shut the hell up if u have no argument.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2009
udezue:

Sagamite,

Kindly shut the hell up if u have no argument.

So you are still smoking that shiit.
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by udezue(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2009
I've never exchanged words or had any conversation with until now so how could I be smoking any shit?
Re: Biafra Government In Exile (bgie) Position Statement On Situation In Niger Delta by Sagamite(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2009
udezue:

I've never exchanged words or had any conversation with until now so how could I be smoking any shit?

Hmmm, you ARE smoking that shiit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha donates N1million to Sam Loco's family / Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.