Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] (3119 Views)

Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video / New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss) / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by Huey: 10:22pm On May 25, 2009
"uhm unlike the head warmer man, I no be modenine man I go tear your head commot"

Download: IllBliss - Everybody Move [Ruggedman Diss]

More freebies http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/2009/05/24/illbliss-dat-ibo-boy-album/
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by HohDee(m): 5:01am On May 26, 2009
da same old story again. i cant jst stop wondrin why all dis bitches tryin so hard to get notice& sell more records,,c'mmon guys get ur life together & stop all dis mess,it ain't funny/entertainin any longer,& bsides Rugged is not a HOMO,

Deff like Illbliss, bt y'all nw soundin so desperate & takin all dis beef stuff too long, it doesn't sound like a beef stuff again,to me all i smell in dis dudes body na jst to get fame& sell more copies,
Really pissin me off, Back up BIACH

ADVICE 4 Y'ALL---MI didn't diss any f**kin person 2 get all da award his winnin,,,so dnt give up guys, can still make it witout all dis BS

Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by DBR: 7:09am On May 26, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

da same old story again. i cant jst stop wondrin why all dis bitches tryin so hard to get notice& sell more records,,c'mmon guys get ur life together & stop all dis mess,it ain't funny/entertainin any longer,& bsides Rugged is not a HOMO,

Deff like Illbliss, bt y'all nw soundin so desperate & takin all dis beef stuff too long, it doesn't sound like a beef stuff again,to me all i smell in dis dudes body na jst to get fame& sell more copies,

ADVICE 4 Y'ALL---MI didn't diss any f**kin person 2 get all da award his winnin,,,so dnt give up guys, can still make it witout all dis BS

Do u kno Y it tookso long a time to be offensive wit d nigerdelta MEND?
because they have a reason/cause for what they'r doin whether justified or not.

Ma point is, dont just critisize when u got d foggiest idea wats happenin'
Illbiss got his history in the game, and paths have been crossed with different cats.
Dissin to sell record? c'mon dawg that's so lame a statement, lame cos it's fuelled by
ur ignorance(no insult intended) as to what happened btw bliss and rugged.

This dudes are artistes, their personal life issues are some of the things they put on wax.

And for M.i fret not thy self, cos u can be rest assured, he's gon cross path with cats too.
He's already takin subliminal at some dudes, but very soon his personal foes will show up
and the blatant diss will be felt.
oNe
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dejiariyo: 7:17am On May 26, 2009
at times when i see some  comments on hiphop forums, i wonder if truly some pple know what hiphop is all about.
lets start from nigeria, eedris dissed black face
ruggedman took things to another level, he sold records got noticed,he left little fish cos they want him to stop beefing pple and talk about something else, had same problem with ojb.
when ruggedman saw no one to beef anymore,, he started preaching pidgin and fussing naija into ur rapper which eedris ,rasquie and olumaintain were all doing.

as far as i am concerned homeboy is totally confused,he is finding it hard to stay relevant music wise,so he is finding all way to stay relevant just like someone who has lived in washington for his whole life with nothing to show.
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dammiecool(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2009
let them diss Rugged,They re only jealous about d guyz success. cool
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by khanye(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2009
Dat Ibo Boy!
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by donjazzie(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2009
Who has details of what happened between the duo.? Ill bliss again.

I hope to cop the album soon & listen to the track

Ruggedman has a whole lot of assignments to do on his next album as he has there's alot for him to say now rap/Mic wise.

I think He should just do the Rick ross style and address everybody on the album and make it classic.

just my 2 kobos
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dammiecool(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2009
Ruggedman lands in ‘Nokia millions’
Written by Vanguard
Saturday, 23 May 2009

He may not have received any nominations at the Hip Hop World Awards ‘09, yet it doesn’t mean things aren’t happening for him. Ruggedman has just sealed a ring tone deal with phone giants, Nokia. This is only one of the good things happening for this rapper around now.
The song whose rights have been bought by Nokia is taken off his 2008 Hip Hop World Awards Best Rap Album titled Ruggedy Baba. The deal was brokered by Carl Racca of Orangotang and the rapper is said to be paid in an undisclosed amount of dollars. The package, we learn, is to include a tour around a number of European countries whose details are still being finalised.

The popular award winning rapper also received another award recently in Ibadan and then had the rare privilege of having an award christened after him elsewhere in Ibadan.

The rapper who is currently on tour with Star Trek after successfully hosting Star Quest—Nigerian Breweries PLC’s singing talent hunt show, and compering the official media launch of MTN’s second edition of Project Fame is head over heels at the moment for all of these happenings.
Away in Ibadan, rapper Ruggedman received the ‘Dream Come True Well Done Award’, a trophy specifically awarded to people who have become icons in their field and are generally admired for their accomplished feats in their field(s) of endeavour. It was presented to the rapper by Jazzy B, host of ‘Dream Come true’; a popular talk show aired on local stations in Ibadan and Mnet.

In the same vein, students of the University of Ibadan have decided to name the ‘Most Talented Award’- to be given out in the first ever students’ award night in the university’s history- after Ruggedman. It is christened ‘the Ugochukwu Stephens Ruggedman Award’.

The University of Ibadan Students Award is designed to encourage students in their academic pursuits and extra curricular activities and to discourage social vices on campus.

To show support and appreciation, the rapper has vowed to be present at the ceremony as he recognises the honour to be a first in Nigeria- ‘when an award is named after an artist’.

Additionally, news has it that Ruggedman is about to shoot another video for his next, third and last album. It will be directed by Dede Oji; the same who was behind the ‘Banging’ video which is getting rotation on Tv stations nationwide, in Europe and the internet.
So don’t be surprised when you buy the Nokia 5800 Xpress music phone and you find Ruggedman’s “Club Rugged” as one of the ring tones.

Make all of them come together against Ruggdey ma guy go continue banging tongue
Im banging bangin/
if ure still hatin/
u can get ur neck hangin/

mode zero where u @ tongue tongue tongue
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by steve49ja(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2009
dammiecool:

Ruggedman lands in ‘Nokia millions’
Make all of them come together against Ruggdey ma guy go continue banging tongue
Im banging bangin/
if ure still hatin/
u can get ur neck hangin/

mode zero where u @ tongue tongue tongue

Hoh-Dee:

Nuff said!!!

But uhm M.I.'s area ft YQ he said ''More Hits than MO' HITS''. . . .''So what if we dont win cars we buy them''  (remember Wande Coal won a car for some new artiste nomination) to me that a diss undecided to his fore-fathers cos he sure lick butts when he did his version of Mo Gbono Feli Feli . . . .

It doesn't sound like a beef stuff again, to me : ''It means this dude (whoever is been dissed) is better than me (whoever is starting a diss) and i notice him'' FULL STOP
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by HohDee(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2009
@ DBR
u dnt see ma comment bin bias(so wuts up),i dnt dislike either of da artist we talkin abt, Bt am fed up wit

repetition  of 1 stuff ova & ova again

am talkin to u jst like Banky & mode9

head warmer guy,i no b mode9 i go comot ur head, meanin?

same stuff mode address on death blow.

Is it by force to make a diss track?

Abt da ignorance--we r all ignorance abt every f***kin beef tht do happen in 9ja industry,

wen Ghetto P diss mode, everybody were runnin all around like chicken wey den cut him neck, Nobody knew wat went down btw em, & all y'all was like, he's jst seekin attention(c'mon dog)

tell me da problem btw mode9 & ruggedman

Ruggedman & Illbliss,  then if u cant,

we,i say it again WE R ALL IGNORANT, Girrit now?

@deji[b]
just like someone who has lived in washington for his whole life with nothing to show.[/b]
& who da F is tht?

Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dejiariyo: 7:57pm On May 26, 2009
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by khanye(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2009
i no dey slack, never wack/
even on the baraje beat/
I spit still shaking up ur wick ass crew/
they clones, i can tell from your outdated tones/
U all suck, Ibo boy still dey rock!/

Illbliss - Everybody Move!
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by HohDee(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2009
khanye:

i no dey slack, never wack/
even on the baraje beat/
I spit still shaking up ur wick ass crew/
they clones, i can tell from your outdated tones/
U all suck,  Ibo boy still dey rock!/

Illbliss - Everybody Move!
feel u. nuffin do yo, i don dey fink mayb u b illbliss yaself, na u go chat wit am,na u go talk say him wake ur early today, aba cheesy

dejiariyo:

a word is enough for the wise

jst wnt ya to come out str8, bt w/e son(na u get ur mouth)
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by kaypumpin2(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2009
DBR:

Do u kno Y it tookso long a time to be offensive wit d nigerdelta MEND?
because they have a reason/cause for what they'r doin whether justified or not.
Ma point is, dont just critisize when u got d foggiest idea wats happenin'.

Kindly elaborate on this comparison as i find it ambiguous and vague 'cos have the "foggiest" idea on the reason for MEND's belligerant stance and timing.
A discussion for another thread i think,

DBR:

Illbiss got his history in the game, and paths have been crossed with different cats.
Dissin to sell record? c'mon dawg that's so lame a statement, lame cos it's fuelled by
ur ignorance(no insult intended) as to what happened btw bliss and rugged.

This dudes are artistes, their personal life issues are some of the things they put on wax.

And for M.i fret not thy self, cos u can be rest assured, he's gon cross path with cats too.
He's already takin subliminal at some dudes, but very soon his personal foes will show up
and the blatant diss will be felt.
oNe

But this same line of argument wasn't "lame" and preposterous when it was adduced for Ghetto p's cheap(yeah i call it cheap same as Ill's) shot at Mode 9.

I mean most of y'all against GP termed it his "2 mins of fame"

Isn't what is sauce for the goose sauce for the gander anymore

Until someone here narrates in graphic details the reason for these incessant vitriolic attack on RM,i think it will remain a cheap publicity stunt to me
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by kaydee(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2009
Who knew Ruggedman back then before he came up and dissed almost everybody in the music industry? That's publicity stunt

Gheto P dissing Mode is another Publicity stunt because no one knows him till now and he's only remembered as the guy tryna get fame through a non existing beef.Now i don't know his reasons but whatever reason he has defeats the purpose.He needs to come up 1st through hard work,then diss later.Dude is a lil bit lyrical though.Haven't heard any of his shit apart from the diss track,

We can't say Illbliss is tryna pull a stunt here because he's already carved a Niche for himself and got his stance.

Modenine is just one cat that's worthy of all the love shown here.He took the road less traveled by and that has made all the difference.It takes mad skills to get recognition if you're hardcore in Nigeria where 95% of the population think 9ice is Hip-Hop and the industry's state of mind is far from Hip Hop. He didn't want to diss Ruggedman openly but he asked for it and he got it.Dude already got two albums,a lotta mixtapes and awards and i don't see any publicity stunt here.
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by DBR: 9:28am On May 27, 2009
kay_pumpin:

But this same line of argument wasn't "lame" and preposterous when it was adduced for Ghetto p's cheap(yeah i call it cheap same as Ill's) shot at Mode 9.

I mean most of y'all against GP termed it his "2 mins of fame"

Isn't what is sauce for the goose sauce for the gander anymore

Until someone here narrates in graphic details the reason for these incessant vitriolic attack on RM,i think it will remain a cheap publicity stunt to me
@Kaypumpin
im shocked at ur own comparison.
When we say ghettoP was a cheap stunt, it's because it is.
Notice i mentioned that Illbliss and rugged have history in d game and have crossed path.
Dude, both of them are vets.
But GP and M9? c'mon, it's like souljah to Common.
They are tons of materials apart. Even when JayZ was COMPARED wit Weezy, as hot
as weezy is/was Jay still said it's kinda disrespectful,
sayin Weezy needs to put out more material b4 pple can even think of startin to compare
So yes that was GP 2mins of fame, and he has proved it.
How?-Nothin was known of GP before the diss track, nothin heard from him afterwards either, dyu get?
So u cant compare the scenarios, wats[i] ill[/i] for GP is therefore Bliss for for Illbliss
The same way i say track 22 on PS aint a sell-record-gimmick.
oNe
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by Huey: 11:36am On May 27, 2009
@Kaydee - may heavens bless your soul for that input and take a sec to think about it they're all claiming for the love of culture except that some of them are parasites feeding off the art like vultures.
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 27, 2009
@ Heuy,i c u man, leave dis homos alone. and also can i get d modenine remix version of Idi Nnla?
@ DBR,boi is always on point man, feel u die
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by rapjunkie(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2009
Its a rubbish 'diss' track if i can even call it that.

Illbliss has to be one of the most overated confused hypocritial rappers in the game. How can the so called 'ibo boy' be a better rapper than Ruggedman?

Ridiculous Biggie wanna be. angry
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by kaydee(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2009
No one has said he's better than Ruggedman,I only said he's not pulling a stunt by dissing Ruggedman.
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by khanye(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2009
kaydee:

No one has said he's better than Ruggedman,I only said he's not pulling a stunt by dissing Ruggedman.

U're right!
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by charlesopp(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
RUGGEDY

mode 9
ill bliss
javaluv
kaye
deji
dbr
, so on

"behind every successful person lies a pack of dumb haters
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by princesa(f): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
unneccesary diss undecided
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by HohDee(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2009
princesa:

abi oo mami, Na only God go save Rugged frm all dis homos,
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by javalove(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2009
charlesopp:

RUGGEDY

mode 9
ill bliss
javaluv
kaye
deji
dbr
, so on

What's wrong with this HIV positive fella?

princesa:

Ehen . .olodo . . when u wont stay in class. . .always oursuing boys around

when this same oblong headed monster dissed almost half of nigerian rappers and executives, it was nessecary abi? I advice u go loosen ur 3yr old braids so u can think properly
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dammiecool(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
@javagoat
shut up ur stinkin mouth ode buruku
mumu osi oponu ayirada
java love=lukuluku grin grin
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by princesa(f): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
javalove:

What's wrong with this HIV positive fella?

Ehen . .olodo . . when u wont stay in class. . .always oursuing boys around

when this same oblong headed monster dissed almost half of nigerian rappers and executives, it was nessecary abi? I advice u go loosen ur 3yr old braids so u can think properly
am totally properly thinking
and since your world revolves aroung mode9 hater, mine revolves around boyz tongue
but 4 da record, i dont care about any of them RUgged or Mode9 mine main man u shuld know is MI cool
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by DBR: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2009
charlesopp:

RUGGEDY

mode 9
ill bliss
javaluv
kaye
deji
dbr
, so on

@charlesopp
9 posts and u r yet to make any sensilble or constructive comment.
Peradventure u get lucky enuff and u start makin' cerebral contributions on any topic
then i can really share ideas witya, for now ur retard inclination at takin shot at me
by includin me on this list is pathetic.
But get this as an installement:the fact that i prefer A to B dont mean i hate B.
Cos i say letter B has more curve than letter A as an empirical statement of fact
devoid of any emotionalism dont qualify me as a hater of letter A either. Gettit?
Im done.
oNe
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dammiecool(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
Prof DBR

t[b]W[/b]o
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by charlesopp(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
@dbr
av always thought of what ur  shallow name meant
now u've givn a clue,

DumbBigRetard

i'll neva make sense 2 a crowned fool like ya
i make points nicca,got no time preaching 2 da,

thrEE
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by dammiecool(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2009
charlesopp!
where u @
Re: Illbliss - Everybody Move [ruggedman Diss] by charlesopp(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2009
@dammie
here, bringing all rugged haters to the palliative ward cry
no remedy bro, no remedy. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Planet Radio 101.1fm Uyo Begins Commercial Broadcast Tomorrow! / [LEAK] ~ Skales Ft. Timaya - CARRY BELLE [prod. By Jay Pizzle] / Iggy Azalea – Reclassified (album Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.